NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prosthetic was not found at a home, they never even stated it was found near a home. They were clear in saying in the PC that it was found alongside the road in Caldwell County. Nothing more. It is bad press, AGAIN.

IF (and only IF) the map is correct there is a trailer house nearby based on Google Maps. The reporter said it was found near a home best I can remember. Will have to go back and re-read it.

Lera213 can you please link the actual Google map where that stop sign is located instead of a screen shot? I'd like to be able to zoom out and see if the trailers I am seeing is near where the p. leg was located. Thanks. :)

I wish one of the ummmm, two people, would just tell LE where she is ALREADY. This is nuts. The way this is going they are gonna have to dig up the whole county. They say "they are cooperating", I call BS, cooperation means telling the truth and telling where Zahra is.

She's a sly one, and he's either a sly one or a dull one...not sure which.

Just my impressions, of course.

OT but I just want to say thank you to the LE who are scouring our counties day and night for closure for this beautiful child. They are indeed heroes in my eyes!

Could it be that the body itself wasn't moved between the vehicles, but instead someone with Z's remains were in each of the vehicles and left behind evidence?

Completely possible. And if we're not looking at 1 object (or a body) moved from vehicle to vehicle, but rather 2 (or more) different objects, each in a separate vehicle, that makes much more sense to me. I suppose it's even possible that part of the crime occured in one of these vehicles, although perhaps not the actual death itself (I so hate typing that out), and that evidence related to clean up was in the other car.

What I'm finding so hard to wrap my brain around is how one tiny body could leave evidence over such a wide area? 2 cars, a landfill, a dump site, a house, a yard. I'm just not getting something here...or my brain just doesn't WANT me to "get it".

She's a sly one, and he's either a sly one or a dull one...not sure which.

Just my impressions, of course.

I have a feeling when the truth comes out about what they did they are going to be two of the most hated people on the face of the earth. But that's jmo.

I can go check out Christie Road tomorrow. I would like to confirm which side of the road the leg was found.

Don't know if will help:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1010/27/ng.01.html

SNIPPED; BBM

MELISSA MAHLENBROCK, LIVES ACROSS THE STREET FROM SITE (via telephone): Yes. Hello, Nancy. My house is across the street from the gated area and the wooded area in which the police were looking yesterday. They had blocked off both entrances to get to down the street of Christie and to get to my house...

We did see them pull brush and pull things out of that area, enough to the point where behind the gated area, we were able to see a road that leads up to, I`m only assuming, a farm of some sort. We had not even known it was there...

GRACE: So you`re telling me that they came up, Melissa, and they cordoned off or blocked off an area. About how big was that area?

MAHLENBROCK: From where Pine Mountain and Christie start to the very end of Christie...two to three miles...

Me too and I have the feeling it will be soon - I hope anyway.

I hope you're right, SherlockHomey... to me it is starting to feel like they are NEVER going to find her....it's taking soooo long :-(

Where are you, Zahra?

IF (and only IF) the map is correct there is a trailer house nearby based on Google Maps. The reporter said it was found near a home best I can remember. Will have to go back and re-read it.

Lera213 can you please link the actual Google map where that stop sign is located instead of a screen shot? I'd like to be able to zoom out and see if the trailers I am seeing is near where the p. leg was located. Thanks. :)

I'm using the google earth you download..do not know how to do that? I see a house also before there address is 35 or 3700 area..blurry

I think they are looking for her body still and evidence that will lead them to it. EB cannot be helping . We really dont kknow what methods they are using to solve this case or to gain information.

3. Zahra's body was disposed of in such a way that EB cannot be sure where it ended up, such as in water, in a trash receptacle, in a place that is heavily infested with animals, etc. (As always, it's horrible to type something like that. :( )

I would think she would of reasoned how to throw off the investigation or try to lead the LE away from her. Before she disposed of Zahra's body.

So is it possible EB knows a sex offender and with the note was trying to make it look as if a drug addict sex offender kipnapped Zahra. So where are the drug neighborhoods and who are sex offenders that EB would have known about ??? Could those areas lead us to Zahra? Not that this doesnt make her an idiot or isnt a dumb transparent plan. But if she told them leading info to locations to implicate Adam more then herself of course she couldnt tell them was Zahra was because she would have no way to explain knowing that because the location would be too questionable.

Are you referring to the stop sign on the gate? That is the area that I have seen is next to a pipe gate with a sign attached to it.

Completely possible. And if we're not looking at 1 object (or a body) moved from vehicle to vehicle, but rather 2 (or more) different objects, each in a separate vehicle, that makes much more sense to me. I suppose it's even possible that part of the crime occured in one of these vehicles, although perhaps not the actual death itself (I so hate typing that out), and that evidence related to clean up was in the other car.

What I'm finding so hard to wrap my brain around is how one tiny body could leave evidence over such a wide area? 2 cars, a landfill, a dump site, a house, a yard. I'm just not getting something here...or my brain just doesn't WANT me to "get it".

Prosthetic leg in one vehicle and body in another?

Be careful about the gate with the stop sign on it if you are looking for that. To me, it looked like it was temporary - maybe for the search so it may be gone now. Just saying......

You mean there may be more than one? Lera 213 found a Google shot with it and in that photo is also what looks to be an old road (not pavement) that leads to the woods. I'm sure that google shot is not recent so I'm thinking it's a permanant gate with a stop sign. It almost looks like it was a swing arm type metal gate.

I do hope today is the day they finally find her, i also hope and pray that the dad had no knowledge of this and is just clueless :(

You mean there may be more than one? Lera 213 found a Google shot with it and in that photo is also what looks to be an old road (not pavement) that leads to the woods. I'm sure that google shot is not recent so I'm thinking it's a permanant gate with a stop sign. It almost looks like it was a swing arm type metal gate.

No no, I just would hate you guys looking for a metal swing gate if LE has removed it because it was used temporarily while searching.:blushing:

Zahra baby, where are you?
What have they done to you?!!

I have spent so many sleepless nights but I do not regret.
I just want you to be found.

Please honey whisper. Show them the way!

This is one more battle in which you have to be triumphant.
I pray for you!

Are you referring to the stop sign on the gate? That is the area that I have seen is next to a pipe gate with a sign attached to it.

Yeah that one, it was seen in the chopper video. I looked and looked for it on Google and couldn't find it the other day but Lera has a shot of it. She linked it a page or two back.

So they did find Zahra's leg? I've been away from the thread for a while. Where was it found? Anywhere near the area where the bad smell was noted? near her dad's home? Where was it? Also, I know that the dad and EB are both in jail on unrelated charges but any other quick updates anyone can give me? have family from Oz showed up yet? What are relatives and friends saying about the case lately. TIA guys!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member