Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about arrested development!! This chick is gonna need handlers the rest of her life-she must seriously think she's still a teenager and life is one big party all about her!!:furious:

Imagine that. She acts like she can get away with murder.

Thanks, jurors, thanks for the gift that keeps on taking.

I thought I was over being angry.....................But I was so wrong!

Yesterday. She tweeted that she was paid by TMZ and knew it would come out eventually. Today she deleted that tweet and is denying she said it. Sound like KC?

The National Enquirer story makes her sound like a real nut case - it is not a flattering story about her at all. Not at all. I can't imagine her putting herself out and getting paid for describing herself like she is some kind of a freak show or mental case.

The National Enquirer story makes her sound like a real nut case - it is not a flattering story about her at all. Not at all. I can't imagine her putting herself out and getting paid for describing herself like she is some kind of a freak show or mental case.

Did they pay her and interview her?

Ok folks. I have found a site that has a LONG FULL explanation of this twitter crapola. Posted by the person who started the firestorm under the AS name. I'm not gonna link, but just google "theoriesofCayleeAnthonydeath" and it will get you there. Since I have been totally frushtrated by this whole twama - it shed some light on the entire mess. At the very end of this site, it has a tracker where your ip address is tracked, so if you don't want that, don't go there.
This entire twama is crazy. There are crazy folks out there in cyberland, and seeing some of the names posted on the above referenced site as being some of the cyber bullies.....well let me just say that I've seen some of those "not-so-smart" names here.
WOW. We may never know the whole story, and frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. My only wish is that IF FCA is involved in this crap, or any of her family, that she get what she so very much deserves.

There was just a tweet posted on her twitter that she recieved more photos and she will post them later!

I am boycotting any more photos of that vile, repulsive human being. Instead, I'll look at pictures of our sweet CAYLEE:

Caylee_Casey_Anthony_083110_23_1.jpg

:heartbeat:

Thanks Logical. Do you know where these pics of Lee are - I can't find them on faceb.

Spice was posting stuff about that - but since my computer was freezing every time I went to look at some of this stuff, I gave it up. I believe she said it was on "OCA's" facebook. I haven't seen it but of course I disagreed that it was Lee living in a really messy place, having gained a lot of weight and sporting an earring who was grinning at her.

I think the cyberworld is like some kind of a crazy Alice In Wonderland where nothing can be believed and no one is who they say there are. In other words they are all crazy and I am not. :floorlaugh:

Boycotting any more photos of that vile, repulsive human being. Instead, I'll look at pictures of sweet CAYLEE:

Caylee_Casey_Anthony_083110_23_1.jpg

Oh that is so wonderful Thinker Belle! I've never seen this pic before and it is like someone just blew some fresh ocean air through my brain. Wonderful!! Thank You!

Just want to know who on Twitter is saying they will post more pictures. Thanks for any help.

Can we post names? I don't want to get into any trouble! but it is the same person who leaked the first photos!

Did a certain person (AS) delete the twitter? I haven't been keeping up with this, so either they blocked me or deleted their account. If they blocked me, it could be because of a message I left... something like "Who gives a (bad word) what Casey is doing with her miserable life. All we care about is Caylee!"

what bothers me about that twit poster, is WHY the drama about upcoming posting of pictures? JUST post them with no lead up!

Kinda irritating, and feels like game playing..imo

Did a certain person (AS) delete the twitter? I haven't been keeping up with this, so either they blocked me or deleted their account. If they blocked me, it could be because of a message I left... something like "Who gives a (bad word) what Casey is doing with her miserable life. All we care about is Caylee!"

seems the original person that posted under ANS said her account was hacked and posting under another name.

But they seem the same person to me..*shrugs*

what bothers me about that twit poster, is WHY the drama about upcoming posting of pictures? JUST post them with no lead up!

Kinda irritating, and feels like game playing..imo

Of course "it's" playing games. That's all "it" has time for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member