Nancy Grace Headline News 29 Oct 2008

Excellent point, Boston. The light bulb just went off.

I hope Nancy mentions it - Did you see the Video of KC & Tony yet?

It's sickening........They are both walking arm & arm down the aisle

She doesn't seem like a mother who just found out that her child isn't where she's supposed to be (ZG's apartment)

Not that it clears up anything, but Casey actually said it was on June 9th that she drove around looking for ZG after she didn't find her with Caylee at Sawgrass.

Yeah, she said June 9th but that's when all the A's had the date wrong. I think what Casey meant was the last day she supposedly saw Caylee. Which would be June 16th.

It's crazy because I think I must have been hoping that whatever happened to Caylee didn't happen so soon after the fight on June 15. Seeing this video of Casey at blockbuster without Caylee on that particular day, so soon after the fight when she stopped staying at her parent's home, is really troubling and telling. It's all just so disturbing.

Not that it clears up anything, but Casey actually said it was on June 9th that she drove around looking for ZG after she didn't find her with Caylee at Sawgrass.

Your right, she was still saying the 9th.... so confusing:confused:

I don't think the Movies she rented are important - "Jumpers & Untraceable"

for all we know Tony may have picked them out -

What is important though is the DATE & TIME

Isn't she supposed to be sitting on the steps of Sawgrass waiting for ZG to come home with Caylee?

Casey said that after she got tired of waiting for ZG to show up at sawgrass with Caylee she drove around to places that ZG was known to frequent...
I don't think the movies matter either Boston. They probably were whatever Tony decided on seeing, since Casey was all about being the doting gf. Sad she didn't put that same energy into being a good mother for her beautiful child!

I watched the video of the Blockbuster clerk, talking about Casey and Tony acting exactly as any couple in the store to rent movies.
Casey showed no upset, worry, or tears over her missing child.
It was just a happy go lucky movie night for her!

That true....she said she was getting frantic and drove to a neutral place, her boyfriends. Hmmmm, doesn't look to frantic to me:rolleyes:
No she doesn't look one bit frantic!
I think this video will be shown in court to show the jurors how frantic she was! :furious:

I guess tomorrow we'll have most of the hour on the Hudson case again. :(

Thats true..........But we know Caylee was alive on the 15th & the 9th is really supposed to be the 16th isn't it?

Either was she's caught in another flat out lie...but your right she did tell LE it was the 9th

Isn't she supposed to be sitting on the steps of Sawgrass waiting for ZG to come home with Caylee?

Casey said that after she got tired of waiting for ZG to show up at sawgrass with Caylee she drove around to places that ZG was known to frequent...

Excellent point!! Does anyone have the date and time from the receipts?

Although KC was talking about June 9 this was the day after Father's day that everything points to and where is Caylee?

KC is so distraught that she plans to spend the night watching a couple of movies to see if she can find Caylee in them -- or an alibi?

I agree, she could say Tony wanted to rent them but what if he says otherwise? I think it's kind of ironic those movies were rented at the same time she probably had just killed Caylee. And like you said, it was supposed to be right after ZG kidnapped Caylee. The jury might find it important when it gets to trial.

I hope Nancy mentions it - Did you see the Video of KC & Tony yet?

It's sickening........They are both walking arm & arm down the aisle

She doesn't seem like a mother who just found out that her child isn't where she's supposed to be (ZG's apartment)

Missed the intro but have saved it and if NG doesn't show it again, I'll go back and look.

Her attitude is going to sink the SS Anthony for sure. I don't know about FL but consciousness of guilt CAN be considered in CA. I hope it can in FlL as well.

Just saw it. It IS DISGUSTING. So much concern for her missing child.

If nothing else, the Hudson murder is showing the importance of LE getting on something right away instead of 31 days later.

I don't think the movies matter either Boston. They probably were whatever Tony decided on seeing, since Casey was all about being the doting gf. Sad she didn't put that same energy into being a good mother for her beautiful child!

I watched the video of the Blockbuster clerk, talking about Casey and Tony acting exactly as any couple in the store to rent movies.
Casey showed no upset, worry, or tears over her missing child.
It was just a happy go lucky movie night for her!

I have a sick feeling in my stomach .... KC & Tony are walking arm & arm at Blockbuster picking out movies but Where's Caylee?

I have an awful feeling that she may have been in the trunk

KC says she went to pick Caylee up after work (What time?) sits on steps a while, goes to blanchard park, and a couple of other stores where Zanieda might go before she went to Tony's. That's alot of running around.
I would also like to know what time these were rented,

Missed the intro but have saved it and if NG doesn't show it again, I'll go back and look.

Her attitude is going to sink the SS Anthony for sure. I don't know about FL but consciousness of guilt CAN be considered in CA. I hope it can in FlL as well.

If nothing else, the Hudson murder is showing the importance of LE getting on something right away instead of 31 days later.

It's on right now.......

IIRC the recipt for Blockbuster was in the last batch of docs, the theft ones.

TL is one organized dude to have still had that over a month later!

HTH's!

What does Casey have on her head in the pictures. It doesn't look like the usual baseball cap she usually wears. It looks more like a kerchief on her head.

KC says she went to pick Caylee up after work (What time?) sits on steps a while, goes to blanchard park, and a couple of other stores where Zanieda might go before she went to Tony's. That's alot of running around.
I would also like to know what time these were rented,

They were rented right around 8pm IIRC, it's on the recipt!

Excellent point!! Does anyone have the date and time from the receipts?

Although KC was talking about June 9 this was the day after Father's day that everything points to and where is Caylee?

KC is so distraught that she plans to spend the night watching a couple of movies to see if she can find Caylee in them -- or an alibi?

Or a story to tell the cops later? Anyone seen those movies?

she bought 2 crosses at JCP...................one for Caylee and 1 for her

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back