MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
White orchard read the last line of my post. :) and welcome back.
Not sure what day he said he no longer believes her story.

White orchard read the last line of my post. :) and welcome back.
Not sure what day he said he no longer believes her story.

There were many interviews after the vigil where JA said he and his mom no longer believed her story and he believed she was involved. I'm too tired I going to go to bed but I will post a bunch of the links.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cant read it. For real I won't sleep. Can you summarize your findings? Is physical contact part of an exorcism?

I will try to do it tomorrow when I get home from work. I'm just too sleepy. I can barely keep my eyes open. I have to take my little dachshund Heidi out to go pee before bed. My cat Bella is crying for food. She never stops eating. Lol.

The link is just a bunch of stories of kids and others who have been killed during exorcisms. People who perform these are mentally ill with schizophrenia or another mental disorder not the victim.

Unfortunately many people read something the media reports and takes it as complete fact.
As Abe Lincoln once said "Everything you read on the internet is always true".

Good one, heartgoesout. I needed that one little laugh.

Has JA and his mother actually kept their mouth shut for a 24 hour period? I can't find anything new since the vigil.

There were many interviews after the vigil where JA said he and his mom no longer believed her story and he believed she was involved. I'm too tired I going to go to bed but I will post a bunch of the links.

No need, I am agreeing with you. At first as he retold her story he seemed to believe her then he changed his mind.
Did I type something wrong in my post? lol

"There is confidence that what he did to her stomach area resulted in her loss of life", the official said.
"There is confidence that what he did to her stomach area resulted in her loss of life", the official said.

Thank you for posting this. Whether it was MM, RB or both, there is confidence that what was done to her stomach area resulted in her loss of life.

BUT, they keep saying HE, surely they cant believe her word is more believable than his. I think we're going to have a very drawn out unsolvable murder case, I'm so disgusted about this and I hope I am so wrong on that call.

Some thoughts on the 'exorcism' angle.

My only knowledge of the religious exorcism is from things like History channel documentaries of how they were performed hundreds of years ago, and a movie I watched some time ago about a priest who performed an exorcism on a late teen girl who died, and the priest was put on trial for murder. As far as I know (not being Catholic) the actual religious rite of exorcism is shrouded in quite a lot of secrecy...which means that there are multiple things that could be meant by 'exorcism', you could be talking about the modern rites, performed by a priest, ancient rites performed by a priest (often on someone who was mentally ill) or you could be talking about pseudoscience and dramatic movies that are inspired by the concept of demons and exorcism but bear little relation to reality.

A lot of the hundreds of years old stuff on exorcisms (performed by priests) would probably include bodily restriction, and I have a vague recollection of special chairs designed to restrict the person during the process, so they couldn't hurt other people, and maybe also to prevent them hurting themselves? That seems to be a common thread, that the demon doesn't want to leave and there would be vocal and violent outbursts as the demon is forcibly driven from the body, and during that time the individual is liable to get hurt....ideally they do need restriction and/or in an empty room with nothing but cushions.

Leaving aside the question of whether any exorcism could be 'real', MM wouldn't have been performing a 'real' exorcism as a religious rite...for that you'd want a priest in charge anyway! So he'd be led by pseudoscience books and movies. I imagine that if he'd planned an exorcism in advance that he'd want someone else there as a witness, this doesn't really match what RB has allegedly claimed happened.

So all I can theoretically imagine is that the baby's crying and doesn't want to go to sleep. MM, in some twisted rationale, says to himself, "it's not Bella causing all these problems, it's the demon inside her. Right, I'm going to deal with this once and for all" and decides to force the demon out by squeezing it out? The more Bella screams and struggles, the more he thinks this is the demon being released. And then she goes still. This would be a spur of the moment thing that kind of matches up with what RB has allegedly alleged. But imho it's massive conjecture and could only lead to an insanity plea from MM *if* he decides to change his story from thinking Bella had been taken by social services and decides to admit he did it. On the other hand, insanity means something different in legal terms than in other ways it's thought of, someone could perform an 'insane' act from 'insane' thinking and still be culpable because they knew their actions were likely to cause death as the result. And according to RB, MM was extremely blase afterward, simply saying that "it was her time to die".

I imagine that if he'd planned an exorcism in advance that he'd want someone else there as a witness, this doesn't really match what RB has allegedly claimed happened.

^^^This^^^

I haven't done any new research on exorcism (but now I probably will).

Regardless every single excorcism I have ever heard about involved MORE THAN ONE person plus there is a whole lot of ritual that goes along with it such as praying, the reading of religious texts, demanding that the demon depart etc...and it takes a while. A while as in hours/days.

With MMs love for reading about the occult we can assume that any "excorcism" would be done with plenty of research and other participants.

I'm a big baby and afraid to google how is an exorcism preformed. Too spooky for me. Can someone do this and see if anything refers to pressure on a persons body?
Exorcism does not add up with what little the police are saying. I have never watched the movie. I petrified of horror movies like that!! But what I do know is just holy water and bible verses not physical interaction.

:hug: I didn't watch the Exorcist until I was in my late 20s. Scariest movie EVER! I wish I had not watched it. I won't watch it ever again. But from what I remember it involved a group of people and holy water and crosses. Anyway, I try NOT to remember it. My son was diagnosed with Tourette's when he was around 9 years old. My dad wanted to have an exorcism on him. I was appalled. It's a neurological disorder DAD! He's not possessed. Ugh! People!

I believe MMs statements to the police imply he really DID think Bella was with CPS.

Bella had been gone for months. MM knew RB was telling people that MM killed the child. He surely knew the police had the body and were conducting a HUGE search for those responsible.

Yet when the police came to question him he said nice things about RB! He said she is a "Good mother" and that the child is "Well care for" !!!!

Obviously MM was sharp witted at that time so why did he say that? RB had turned him in. Wouldn't it make more sense to stick with the CPS story while subtly casting doubt on RB?

He said those nice things because he really believed Bella was with CPS.

Maybe folks will think that was just a "clever ploy" on his part to make himself seem innocent, if that is true then it was the ONLY clever thing in this entire story. If MM were that clever, if he had days/weeks to think about how to dispose of Bella's body he would have come up with a much better plan and the body would never have washed up on the beach.

I believe MMs statements to the police imply he really DID think Bella was with CPS.

Bella had been gone for months. MM knew RB was telling people that MM killed the child. He surely knew the police had the body and were conducting a HUGE search for those responsible.

Yet when the police came to question him he said nice things about RB! He said she is a "Good mother" and that the child is "Well care for" !!!!

Obviously MM was sharp witted at that time so why did he say that? RB had turned him in. Wouldn't it make more sense to stick with the CPS story while subtly casting doubt on RB?

He said those nice things because he really believed Bella was with CPS.

Maybe folks will think that was just a "clever ploy" on his part to make himself seem innocent, if that is true then it was the ONLY clever thing in this entire story. If MM were that clever, if he had days/weeks to think about how to dispose of Bella's body he would have come up with a much better plan and the body would never have washed up on the beach.

That's what I thought. His answer was what everyone thought and was saying that knew RB regarding Bella. He wasn't in some drug-induced stupor. I was shocked when I heard that was his answer. It kind of makes me think he is telling the truth. And his response about RB trying to save her arse... well that make sense too. I think MM has a very good attorney. I think they will be tried separately, but who will be tried first?

Bella being dumped at the sea SCREAMS RB to me too. No way am I saying MM is a good guy in this story, but I'm not seeing him as the one who killed Bella either. Maybe my mind will change after RB's trial?

That's good food for thought, Sonya...

Whoever did it, one or both of them, should have known they were at risk of being found out when the body washed up. It would only take one 'friend' or neighbor to call the cops and say they hadn't seen Bella around. And if the cops came, then the CPS story wouldn't wash on them the way it would on a neighbor, friend or family member. Would either of them have the brains/sense to come up with a back-up story at that point, ready to tell the police? What would the story be?

Is it possible they never knew the body washed up? Were they that insulated from the outside world while getting high inside the apartment? Did they watch the news or pass any place that had billboards up? They probably didn't buy newspapers but it must have made the front page in local papers on prominent view in stores? Would they have made the connection if all they saw was the headline "Who Am I?" with the reconstructed image?

So MM didn't come up with a back-up story. So he didn't get the news about the body washing up, or he was too stupid to realize he'd need a back-up story for the police, or...?

RB, on the other hand is either telling the truth, or she came up with a back-up story...blame MM.

I'm also going to give JA some credit for changing his mind regarding RB and what she told him. RB told JA exactly what he would want to hear ~ that Bella's mother didn't kill her, some evil person (MM) did it.

I think as he has taken a step back and read the articles regarding Bella's story, both RB and MM's version, I believe he knows in his heart that RB can be an evil person too. Maybe he can even realize he is partly responsible too instead of blaming DCF and the neighbors and friends. Nobody wanted to get involved. It wasn't their business. It was, however, JA's business as he is Bella's father.

Just look at RB's pipes in this picture... She looks in pretty good shape at this point and time. I think she could throw a pretty good bunch - not Ronda Rousey, but still a good punch.

Bella looks like the little princess she is!

mamaBella.png

Picture courtesy of Turtleboysports.com

RB, on the other hand is either telling the truth, or she came up with a back-up story...blame MM.

If RB was telling the truth then put yourself in MMs position.

MM is in a hospital bed, he finds out RB told his friend about the murder. That causes a some stress. Then the POLICE show up to question him about Bella (a whole lot of stress) so he decides to tell them RB is a great person? After she just turned him in and blamed everything on him?

The only reason he would tell the authorities RB is a good mother would be if he thought it would get back to CPS and influence the CPS case. If he thought they were there about a murder praising RB's mothering skills would be the last thing on his mind.

I think MM has a very good attorney. I think they will be tried separately, but who will be tried first?

Wouldn't MM have to be tried first? If he is found not guilty how could they convict her for helping him?

Just look at RB's pipes in this picture... She looks in pretty good shape at this point and time. I think she could throw a pretty good bunch - not Ronda Rousey, but still a good punch.

Bella looks like the little princess she is!

View attachment 82353

Picture courtesy of Turtleboysports.com

Do we know for sure that this was RB's apt, or could it have been the godmothers house?

Look at that little sweetie in her pink bathrobe on her little pink Hello Kitty chair...breaks my heart every time I see these photos knowing how she was found.

I've believed from the beginning that she was "burked" & compressed without soft tissue damage.
YOU ARE PROBABLY RIGHT HOWEVER, WHY WOULDNT THE MOTHER JUST SAY THAT? Is it because the mother sat on her and not MM? i mean why say he was punching her in the stomach? MOO

Anything I write is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member