"G (Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st degree murder, premeditated - guilty

I believe that Casey premeditated Caylee's murder for several months, but she and Cindy had a terrible fight on the evening of June 15th, and Casey flew into a rage and killed Caylee before her plans were completed.

The fight on the evening of June 15th precipitated all that followed.

After killing Caylee, Casey had to come up with a plausible explanation for Caylee's disappearance. Her explanation was solely for her parent's consumption. She never intended to have to explain to the police. Her parents always believed everything she told them, and didn't ever check her stories out to see if she was telling the truth. She was totally unprepared to be questioned and confronted by investigators. Questioned by professionals, Casey's lies unraveled quickly, within hours.

Exactly. Plus it explains her 'winging it' at universal and making up all of her friends she worked with. She was amazingly cold about the whole situation but I agree she did NOT want to deal with the cops at that point...maybe she was planning on taking a 'vacation' or something?

She's obviously guilty, there's just no question anymore since we have the chloroform and bug evidence. It's bizarre that they aren't trying to just plead this out. My biggest question is if Law Enforcement will do the right thing and go after GA, CA, LA, Dominic Casey,and investigate Mallory. I'd love to see Baez get disbarred as well, but probably won't happen.

Guilty of 1st degree murder. I'll never understand why she didn't just walk away from her child and let her parents raise Caylee.

Exactly. Plus it explains her 'winging it' at universal and making up all of her friends she worked with. She was amazingly cold about the whole situation but I agree she did NOT want to deal with the cops at that point...maybe she was planning on taking a 'vacation' or something?

She's obviously guilty, there's just no question anymore since we have the chloroform and bug evidence. It's bizarre that they aren't trying to just plead this out. My biggest question is if Law Enforcement will do the right thing and go after GA, CA, LA, Dominic Casey,and investigate Mallory. I'd love to see Baez get disbarred as well, but probably won't happen.

Again, guilty as charged. I am so in agreement with what both of your (Leila, too) comments about her apparent guilt. As far as the other 'players', I think LE is concentrating on the big fish right now. AFTER the verdict, I would not be surprised at an announcement or three. It has happened at other high profile 'post--conviction' interviews.

Bringing this over from another thread where we have gotten off topic.
I never said that juries or jurors have to provide an explanation to the Court as to how they arrived at a verdict. In fact, the Court does not have the right to ask, and if it were to ask, jurors would need not answer.

Nor did I ever say that jurors (as a whole) must agree on what evidence has a high enough degree of reliability that they can rely on it to support proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Though that might prove to be true in certain cases that have very limited evidence, such as case that relies on but a single eyewitness or a single piece of inculpatory circumstantial evidence.

Still, each juror must necessarily decide on what evidence they are relying on that is required to prove a specific charge, and that is what I asked you.

You have implied these things in your answers( going as far as asking for numerical percentages of reliability) As a lay person, I became curious as to what the jury instructions might be. I see that I would not be required to provide an explanation of my verdict. I see that I would be instructed to vote guilty if I have an abiding conviction of Casey's guilt. In fact, I do.

Guilty. One factor that influences me is the necessity of the entire family to keep lying- if not trying to divert attention away from Casey's obvious guilt, what would be the point?
For example, CA states she was the one that looked at Chlorophill (sic) on the computer and must have found Chloroform in error... how gullible does she think LE are? They know how many pages of information re Chloroform were read, how long was spent in the search- so why do they all continue to lie? Instead of covering up it just reveals the extent to which this whole family are guilty of conspiracy.

Guilty first degree premeditated capitol murder

Since KC was the last person to be seen with her child and the fact that she is not willing to give a reasonable explanation as to what happened, I would say guilty. The absence of proof that it was anyone else is also a strong indication she is the responsible person. Plus parents, in particular, mothers usually wrap their child in a blanket (instinctively, I believe) when disposing of the body. Predators don't bother to leave the child with comfort items.

Evidence points to premed~ guilty.

She nor her family has never made an attempt to find the murder, which further concretes the deal.

I rarely post because I am not supposed to from work, but wanted you all to know that I vote GUILTY!

CowboyFan, I'm with ya. Why couldn't she just let her mom have her? She'd rather kill her and then rot in jail than to let her mother have her. And that's what she will do is rot!

Guilty ~ 1st degree.

I have a feeling that after all of this is taken care of with Casey that LE will then go after the rest of the Anthony family. Or at least Cindy and George. Cindy and George both knew that Casey had done something horrific the day they retrieved the car from the impound lot. They may not have associated the smell with Caylee at that moment but they knew that Casey had done something to someone. Instead of making their daughter pay for whatever crime she had committed to whatever person caused the smell in the car they decided immediately to go into cover up mode. That in itself tells me that they also need to be punished for what they have done after the fact.

IMO only

I am on the fence as to guilty vs. not guilty! With the evidence I have seen thus far I would lean more to NG.

GUILTY!

It was all supposed to be a kidnapping of both Caylee & Casey...
Vehicle left at Amscot

Somehow Casey got her role confused.

Casey was to act "normal"
...Dancing at Fusian

one doesnt need to drink the whole ocean to know its salty

GUILTY easy as apple pie

course, there will never be a trial, look for a plea..

:croc:

Guilty. One factor that influences me is the necessity of the entire family to keep lying- if not trying to divert attention away from Casey's obvious guilt, what would be the point?
For example, CA states she was the one that looked at Chlorophill (sic) on the computer and must have found Chloroform in error... how gullible does she think LE are? They know how many pages of information re Chloroform were read, how long was spent in the search- so why do they all continue to lie? Instead of covering up it just reveals the extent to which this whole family are guilty of conspiracy.

Exactly! And.........how gullible does she think the general public is? It's an insult to us, the public, some of whom are potential jurors, to think we can't see through the feeble attempts to cover up for Casey.

This has been Cindy's orchestrated attempts of covering up for Casey since "day one."

Premed murder.. Guilty.. LWOP.

O/T but..
I was just thinking about the resources drained in this case..time, effort, knowledge, money, people in the last year.. and she hasn't even gotten to the trial stage yet.

Lawyers, experts, air fares, interviews, mailing evidence packages, filing papers, law office staff, FBI forensics, OCSO forensics, autopsies, cell phone records, dump site scouring, searches for her, manning thousands of tips called in, courts time, judges time, search warrants, the list could be quadrupled.. all these tasks and all these people, time and money..... Next taxpayers will get to house her in a prison for the next 50 years..

All for one murdering liar.

I suppose that's what modern justice calls for.. but this seems insane. I knew after 31 days, decomp, and an imaginanny.. Common sense need not apply I guess. We need a panel of highly skilled and paid experts to tell us if it smells like poo and looks like poo, it's probably poo? And a defense expert to come in to argue it isn't poo..

This could have all been avoided. Get a job, pay for a nanny, move out from home. Or just leave the child behind and go.

Since KC was the last person to be seen with her child and the fact that she is not willing to give a reasonable explanation as to what happened, I would say guilty. The absence of proof that it was anyone else is also a strong indication she is the responsible person. Plus parents, in particular, mothers usually wrap their child in a blanket (instinctively, I believe) when disposing of the body. Predators don't bother to leave the child with comfort items.

Was there evidence of Caylee being wrapped in a blanket? I totally agree that predators would not bother to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo