FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just great. My first post and I mess up.:blushing:

Yes, it should be keratin. MP asked her sister if she could come in for "a keratin." LE responded with the two available times: 11:30 or after 5. MP replied "11:30 if that's ok." So, if they stuck with that plan, MP was at the salon at 11:30 that morning.

Welcome PJFL!! Glad you decided to join us, sadly the circumstances which bring us together are often tragic.. But even so I think you'll find that the overall tone here at WS is positive, hopeful, and encouraging to one another.. I hope you'll continue to post:)

Thank you for posting this info I am supposing this is another tidbit that I totally missed as well as missed any discussion about it either.. So, I thank you for posting it as it's new to me.. I saw where you said you were having trouble with the links and I was wondering if you'd perhaps one more try?? I'd love to read the info/details at that link.. As I've made known my bewilderment of there not being any type timeline for Michelle up til 2:30 of 11/17.. So any details that help fill in those hours IMO is worthwhile in us knowing and discussing..

As far as keratin you all are correct it is a conditioning treatment for the hair and one that's super common and an easy do as well.. As simple as literally shampooing the hair, towel drying and the apply g whatever keratin based product to the hair.. Either shaft to ends or some even root to ends.. It also can be done on the hair while dry instead of freshly shampooed and towel dried(personal preference).. As well as the application of heat after applying the keratin based product to the hair.. Either way it's a service that lasts well under an hour(especially given that it's likely that all Michelle needed was a tech/stylist to shampoo and/or apply conditioning keratin.. Then rinse.) I'd assume Michelle was like most of us stylists in that when we come in for a service we need very little assistance and usually blow dry, style our hair ourselves after the service.. But jmo..

With the link don't worry about clicking on the link button that's at the top of the white box in which you type out your post.. It's as simple as going to the page linked, copying the link/URL and then simply pasting it into the white box in which you type your post.. Hit submit button and That's it.. The full link should appear in your post:)

Hope that helps.. If not we'll help ya figure it out;)

Respectfully I write this and it is not to be cold-hearted in any manner, however, I do NOT understand why a trust fund is set up to fund the rescue as well as for providing for the children.

I can understand the rescue, but normally funds are set up for children when both parents are gone or in situations of that manner.

All three of Michelle's children were living either with her mother and/or sister and all of the children have father's.

I highly doubt that Dale, Jr. has asked for money to support his two children.

Like I said, I don't mean to be disrespectful or cold-hearted.

These are some good points ... and I agree.

:waitasec: Didn't the Judge just give the twins to Dale ? Therefore, IMO ... he should financially support them ...

JMO ... MOO ... JMO ...

Timeline of 11/17/2011

2:30pm Michelle is seen for the last time by her family(mom/sis) as she is leaving the family's salon en route to p/u twins from daycare and to drop them off at their dad's(Dale) condo
[MSM, family]

3:15pm Michelle's current bf of a few weeks, NM receives a text msg from Michelle that said she'd heard a song on the radio that made her think of him.
(per some MSM this text was sent "after" she'd dropped off the twins at Dale's.. To each their own on what they feel is accurate)..
NM immediately replies to her text with a smiley and a heart.
[MSM, NM]

3:15pm In sister, Lauren's public statement on 11/30 she stated this time as an ETA for Michelle arriving at the daycare to p/up the twins.
[sister, Lauren]

3:18pm ORIGINAL ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's. Surveillance video shows Michelle's blk Hummer(sister, Lauren confirmed it was Michelle's Hummer)arriving at Dale's condo. The 3:18pm timestamp has been verified as correct(only "off" 2seconds) by the very man whose surveillance cam caught the Hummer footage.
**also note that 3:18pm marks the BEGINNING of the 72min window of op later given by Dale JR's ATTY, NeJame**
[MSM, video confirmation, sister, MN]

3:28pm This would mark the 10mins of Michelle staying and talking with Dale at his condo where she says she is then headed to go shopping.. The time Michelle would be leaving Dale's condo.
[sister]

3:30pm This is the time reported by multiple MSM as the time Michelle's 11yr old son had arrived home from school and at some point very soon thereafter called the family salon asking if his mom was there.
[MSM]

4:00pm THIS IS THE NEW ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's CONDO per sister, Lauren on 11/30 PrimeTime News. She claims that the time on the video of 3:18pm is INCORRECT.. that the correct time of Michelle/twins arriving at Dale's was 4:00pm.. Lauren further claims that in Dale's initial convo with the family on 11/17 when they asked him when he'd last seen Michelle that he answered that she'd arrived at 4:00pm, stayed and talked for 10mins, and upon her leaving she told Dale she was headed "shopping".
**please note that I am making clear that this time and info is not told to the public by Dale Jr, himself, but rather it is Michelle's sister, Lauren publicly stating these are the events/times of 11/17 as the family was told by Dale Jr in their first contacting him on the night of 11/17**
[family, MSM]

Minutes preceding 4:26pm Michelle's brother, Dustin sends a 3 recipient text(mom, Lauren, Michelle) needing a ride and asking what part of town each are in.
[brother, MSM]

4:26pm the time immediately after Dustin sending the text he received only 1 reply from the 3 texts he'd sent. It was a reply from Michelle's cell phone that consisted of one, single word, "Waterford". This is the last known contact with Michelle's phone.
*note that according to MSM not only was the location of the phone not in Waterford when the 4:26pm text was sent, but it's reported that the phones records show the phone to not have been in Waterford at any time that day/night of 11/17**
[brother, MSM]

4:30pm Dale's atty, Mark NeJame states that Dale and the twins arrived at his father, Dale Sr's home at this time. Thus marking the END of the 72minute window of opportunity that NeJame claims Dale Jr had to kill and dispose of Michelle..
**note that he gets a :big eyeroll: from me on this claim**
[MN, MSM]

4:40pm This is the timestamp we see on the video surveillance footage that shows a similar black hummer leaving Dale's neighborhood.
**confirmed it was NOT Michelle's Hummer and confirmed it was a neighbor that lives near Dale that we saw appearing to leave the neighborhood at 4:40pm**
[video confirmation, MSM]

5:17pm Or as is seen on the video timestamp 17:17=5:17pm.. This is another screen capture of footage from Dale Jr's neighbor's surveillance cam.. It is still up for debate exactly what is seen in this particular screen cap, but for certain we know the white van is present.. Alongside the white van and slightly further there is a dark colored SUV headed in the opposite direction of where Michelle's Hummer is seen headed at 3:18pm(ie. Away from Jr's condo).. We have no confirmation on whose vehicle it is, or even what type SUV that it is for certain.. For now there are varying differences in opinion and whether or not it is even related or relevant to Michelle's disappearance.
[MSM, video confirmation]

5:31pm This is the official time that the sun set in Orlando, it's suburbs and surrounding areas.

6:50pm This time is the newest time stated by sister, Lauren as to when Michelle's 11yr old son called the family salon speaking with his Aunt Lauren. He asks if mom is there.. and relays that mom has not been home and he has not seen her.
[sister, MSM]

6:50pm After speaking with Michelle's 11yr old son the family immediately calls "The Barn"(the bar Michelle was to work a shift at 7:30pm that night of 11/17). The co-workers assure the fam that they'll alert them as soon as Michelle arrives for work..*
**Michelle is known to be a very prompt employee and always would arrive 10-15mins prior to her shift beginning**
[sister, MSM]

7:20pm When Michelle had not arrived for work by 7:20 co-workers grew extremely concerned and immediately alerted her family that Michelle was a NO SHOW.
[family, MSM]

7:20pm AT THIS TIME THE FAMILY IMMEDIATELY ALERTED AUTHORITIES THAT MICHELLE WAS MISSING
[family, MSM]

Throughout those first hours Michelle's family were desperately seeking to make contact with Dale Jr.(calls placed to his cell by mom, Dustin, Lauren all went unanswered). Yvonne at some point was able to make contact with Dale Jr's mom at Dale Sr's house.. She shared her growing concerns of Michelle being missing but for reasons unbeknownst to us Yvonne was unable to speak with Dale Jr at that time. His mom assured Yvonne that she would have Dale Jr contact her.
[family]

7:30pm Michelle's shift was to begin at 7:30pm at "The Barn". As we know she never arrived.
[family, MSM]

Specific time unknown Dale Jr returns the phonecall to Yvonne. The family asks him when was the last time that he saw Michelle. His response was that Michelle/twins arrived at his condo at 4:00pm, Michelle stayed and they talked for 10mins, upon Michelle leaving his condo she told him that she was headed to go "shopping". That was the last time that he had seen Michelle.
According to the family Dale had no reaction when told that Michelle was MISSING!
[family]

10:00pm-ish Dale is back home at the condo and LE are doing their initial search of his home and speaking with Dale to find out his account of the events as they had occurred that afternoon/evening.
[MSM, Dale's FB post]

10:30pm This is the time that a woman and her dog were walking in the apt complex on Walden Circle and saw Michelle's black Hummer parked there at the complex.
**note this was learned after LE located the Hummer and in speaking to the apt tenants in that area they learned that the woman had spotted the vehicle in that spot at 10:30pm**
[MSM]

11:08pm This was the time that Dale Jr took to his facebook to speak out about Michelle MISSING and that he and his home were already being looked into by LE(as is SOP). Below is his IMO troubling post(he refuses to call her by name, but rather de-personalizes her by speaking of her as "his kid's mother")
"Oh man, oh man, (expletive)! Michelle, the mother of my kids is missing, her mother called me said she never showed up to work after dropping the kids off with me. The police just came by and searched my whole house, this isn't good. My kids need their mother,"
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2731530.story
[MSM, Dale's FB post]

12:00am-ish LE officer during routine patrol of the apt complex spots and calls in for verification what was found to be Michelle's Missing Black Hummer. It's location verified to have been the exact same as when the female at 10:30pm had spotted the black Hummer.
**note that the large, professionally attached GLOW tanning decals had been removed from Michelle's windows**
(it can be seen on the surveillance footage of Michelle's Hummer arriving at Dale's condo that at that time[3:18pm] the GLOW decals were still on her vehicle)
[family, MSM, LE]

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

as I said just a few new details/times/events added to this most recent update of the timeline..
Please, please anyone who has info, details, events/times of 11/17 that is not on the timeline please let me know so that I can add to it..

Again the very best, most informative, and accurate timelines are the one's where everyone works together as a collaborative effort.. Obviously more brains working together way outdoes one, little, measly brain working alone..:D

** am attempting to verify a couple new details that I will then edit in and add to this above timeline.. As always please post or PM anything anyone wants added**
:heart: Smooth

These are some good points ... and I agree.

:waitasec: Didn't the Judge just give the twins to Dale ? Therefore, IMO ... he should financially support them ...

JMO ... MOO ... JMO ...

I doubt that Dale asked for any money to support his two children, this is why this "trust fund" for the children is odd, at least to me.

Remember, the 11 year old has a father too!

I doubt that Dale asked for any money to support his two children, this is why this "trust fund" for the children is odd, at least to me.

Remember, the 11 year old has a father too!

Just an observation: On the family FB page, people had been asking how they could donate money. Maybe it was set up just because so many had asked to do this. Some people want to help and can make monetary donations. Makes people feel as though they have contributed to the effort. JMO

Just an observation: On the family FB page, people had been asking how they could donate money. Maybe it was set up just because so many had asked to do this. Some people want to help and can make monetary donations. Makes people feel as though they have contributed to the effort. JMO

Yes, I did see that, however the wording was more towards, trust fund set up so the "children" don't suffer because as a whole the family is not working and to get shirts and fliers.

ETA: There is also the "truck pull", Silent Auction, and some other gathering that is giving all the proceeds to the family.

I just find it odd!

MP has tattoos, have they mentioned this at all? Just wondering for identification purposes.

My mind keeps wondering if she possibly took off. I'm sure this is not a popular statement, but I can't stop thinking that it is a possibility.

There were some negative comments on local boards regarding the fact that there was no bank account to track the money and asking where it was going. It was certainly in the families best interest to set up the trust so there's no question as to what's being done with it. I'm sure the cost of operating the search alone will eat up quite a bit of what's coming in.

There were some negative comments on local boards regarding the fact that there was no bank account to track the money and asking where it was going. It was certainly in the families best interest to set up the trust so there's no question as to what's being done with it. I'm sure the cost of operating the search alone will eat up quite a bit of what's coming in.

I agree with the trust fund to track the money with regards to the searches, however, just not comfortable with the wording "so the children" don't suffer because they are not working.

Two of the three are with the "prime suspect", and not sure how the general public feels about donating money to Dale, Jr.

I can see the family stating: "We have no money to pay our mortgages, rent, gas, electric, car notes, salon rent, payroll, etc., etc., as this would make more sense to me." Instead of saying: "so the children won't suffer."

Yes, I did see that, however the wording was more towards, trust fund set up so the "children" don't suffer because as a whole the family is not working and to get shirts and fliers.

ETA: There is also the "truck pull", Silent Auction, and some other gathering that is giving all the proceeds to the family.

I just find it odd!

This is just the way I see it; Michelle was working 2 jobs to help support the kids. Now mommy is gone, a huge search effort is on. The family has to find money to get the word out, with fliers, shirts, and they probably won't be getting any income if they are not working. I don't know Dale's financial situation, but they seem okay to me. Michelle is also not paying any of her bills, so sooner or later the hummer gets taken back (once it is released) or what ever, the bills have to be paid. Babies need a lot and so do missing woman searchers. I think if people want to help the family, pay the bills, search, buy kids food, what ever, it is smart to have this fund. It makes sure the kids and the search get the money. JMO I think it is better than when people were just giving money to the Cummings and Anthony's and no one knew where the money went. Once again JMO.

I think if DS is arrested, those kids will be coming right back to YS. They grew up with her and Michelle's sister as caretakers.

My mind keeps wondering if she possibly took off. I'm sure this is not a popular statement, but I can't stop thinking that it is a possibility.

I haven't ruled out that possibility.

Does anyone know if LE have taken her computer?

Just thought that I'd pop in & let anyone who is interested know that my friend from school, who I had mentioned in my previous posts, has let me know that her husband (Bryan Tileston's brother) will be interviewed on Nancy Grace tonight....

I don't think so. Why would she scrape off the decals from her windows if she just wanted to leave??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla