George Zimmerman in Custody?? After Gun Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the news should wait on reporting the story while still unfolding, I've heard three different reports from 3 different news outlets. No one is in custody at this point
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I wonder why he was even at his in laws house? Moving stuff out?

I don't believe much of what SZ says.

twitter saying it's over. No arrest (jeff weiner)

Nice to see him expanding his repertoire a bit......:banghead:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-custody-domestic-incident-involving-gun/story?id=20203329

Her attorney told ABC News that Zimmerman pulled a knife on her today after she discovered a firearm in the house they shared. He then pulled a gun on his wife and her father after a verbal altercation, according to attorney Kelly Sims.

So, not only is he a "responsible gun owner", I suppose he's a "responsible" knife wielder as well.......

Was watching FOX and Shepard Smith - he said, and they got this from police sources, that GZ punched Shellie's dad and that GZ threatened her and had his hand on his gun. But I'm also hearing that there was no gun on scene so who knows?

Sounds like a domestic situation to me....

JMHO

Once there is a divorce on the table it is hard to take anything at face value.

hoping for more clarification.

I don't believe much of what SZ says.

If George was moving stuff out of his in laws house... knowing they are going through a nasty split...he should have had a deputy there to make sure it went smoothly. Something tells me he didn't want a deputy there. The only thing I can think of, for him to even be at that house, is to gather personal property.

Like someone else said.... he's a time bomb. Has been for a long time. I'm just glad that no one was hurt.

If George was moving stuff out of his in laws house... knowing they are going through a nasty split...he should have had a deputy there to make sure it went smoothly. Something tells me he didn't want a deputy there. The only thing I can think of, for him to even be at that house, is to gather personal property.

Like someone else said.... he's a time bomb. Has been for a long time. I'm just glad that no one was hurt.

Or possibly she was not supposed to be there when he came his stuff and she was. We just don't know.

The news was saying no gun was involved.

Or worse.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

All I know right now, is I am seeing horrible reporting. Everyone wanting to make this a story. There was a gun. There was no gun. There is a knife, there is no knife. :dunno: I guess it is a slow news day, and the media is being very irresponsible. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth