Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just solved it for me lg. As I have stated before, for at least the last two years, twice a day, for an hour each visit, I walk 2 dogs in Ocean Woods. It just dawned on me that sometimes I have a large tall friend with me when I do these walks, and often I wear a hat and sunglasses; the residents there that don't know me are guessing I am Casey Anthony with a bodyguard. Despite the fact that I am a 52 year old 5'6" male.

Uh huh - so these are residents who have seen her, and obviously don't want their privacy protected because they'll stoop to talking to Longo and Helling.....but NO ONE has taken a picture??? No one said - what time does "she and her bodyguard" walk "her dog"? A media guy is in town long enough to talk to people but not long enough to catch her walking by??:banghead:

Oh that's credibility for you. Investigative Journalism at it's finest.

I want to know why no one asks "the next question"! Okay FCA, you have reconciled with your father? Next question and the important one - "has your father reconciled with you?"

hmm prettier...check...better "build"/figure...check...better photographer...check...talented in other ways/drawing eg..check...thanks for pointing those out. you know FCA or one of her ICP's troll this site and report back to them as to what we say....wonder if we will see FCA original artwork make its appearence?? :floorlaugh: its petty but i delight in the fact that these "comparisions" and how fca falls short will make her :furious:

oh yeah jodi's victim was an adult capable of defending himself vs a small child which stood NO chance.

Least we not forget another one: Even Jodi's attorneys are more likeable. Still slimy and inexperienced, but more likeable. IMHO, of course.

I have followed the Arias case and FCA is worse. There is nothing worse than murdering your little precious child! Don't get me wrong, Jodi Arias comes close and is a disgusting, disturbed, cold blooded killer...but nothing can compare to the entire Ant clan. It's a total sum of scum with that family. FCA is the worst of the worst. :furious: And..because I know FCA follows here, Jodi is much prettier. :floorlaugh:

I heard Jodie Arais when it first happened. I have not paid attention to the case. I never thought it would get heavy media attention.

Jodie Arias killed an adult, while Casey Anthony killed a child, her own child. Harming and/or killing children is lowest of the lowest. I have seen what happens to people like Lori Drew, Jerry Sandusky, Adam Lanza, Osama bin Laden, etc. :crazy:

That little child killer is lucky to be alive because she has no remorse whatsover. I keep on waiting for the day that someone catches up to her.
I still think if you Caylee.

Here is their website - click on About us for a photo of George.
Someone handed him a badge that said 'Safety Director'.....:waitasec:
David Deese must have a twisted sense of humor.

http://www.quincoelectrical.com/home.html

Is that what the badge says hanging around George's neck?
I can't read it??
Is it the photo with George standing in front of the airplane?

Bodyguards don't work for nothing, so what resources does she really have that just never make it onto paper in her name?
Probably one of her internet 'killer groupies'.

Funny that there are no names for "bodyguard services" listed on the bankruptcy filing!
Guess even FCA knows it's not a good idea to give the middle finger to your bodyguard and include him in your bankruptcy get-out-of-debt-free schemes!

Just like she didn't include her current attorneys - Mason; Fryer; Greene; Chemlir; and current Private Investigator/boyfriend Pat McKenna.

Lee Anthony has a name tag there but no title... :waitasec:

Here's Lee's name tag, and Lee grinning broadly shaking hand of David Deese and Cindy and George at the company chili cook off

Attachments

• George microphone Nov 2011 Quinco Electrical.jpg
    George microphone Nov 2011 Quinco Electrical.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 84
  • Lee smiling in Quinco shirt  man has Caylee bracelet on Quinco Nov 2011.jpg
    Lee smiling in Quinco shirt man has Caylee bracelet on Quinco Nov 2011.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Quinco George Dec 4 2012 copy.jpg
    Quinco George Dec 4 2012 copy.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Quinco Lee name tag October 2011.jpg
    Quinco Lee name tag October 2011.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 80
  • George Cindy Quinco 61 of 90 photos Nov 2011.jpg
    George Cindy Quinco 61 of 90 photos Nov 2011.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 84
Can you post an enlarged photo of the badge?
TIA

It won't show up from that photo. There have been others photos of him online wearing a badge with Quinco Safety Director clearly displayed, I'll try and find them later- it was at a Quinco employee function, inside a warehouse, a BBQ luncheon.
I think it was Facebook but maybe Flickr- he is listed on LinkedIn if you are a member, it shows that title also..
BBL

You just solved it for me lg. As I have stated before, for at least the last two years, twice a day, for an hour each visit, I walk 2 dogs in Ocean Woods. It just dawned on me that sometimes I have a large tall friend with me when I do these walks, and often I wear a hat and sunglasses; the residents there that don't know me are guessing I am Casey Anthony with a bodyguard. Despite the fact that I am a 52 year old 5'6" male.

You think people are mistaking you for Casey Anthony? Really? No offense, but I don't believe this at all. You've always been way too adament that Casey didn't live there and you are also one of her more vocal supporters... which there is nothing wrong with... but the bankruptcy documents don't lie. Unless Casey lied... again. Because for some odd reason, Casey has included the realtor for an Ocean Woods condo on her bankruptcy filing. Coincidence? I think not! She may not live there now... but she has.

As for why no one is chasing after Casey (or you) trying to get pictures... most normal people don't do things like that. Casey is not a celebrity. She is a murderer. No one wants to get near a murderer. Also, most normal people aren't in the mindframe of taking pictures and selling them for money. No normal person would inject themselves in Casey Anthony's world even for a few dollars.

How many cameras actually went out to that church Casey was found at? One? It wasn't surrounded by mass protestors and cameras. People don't care about Casey Anthony as much as she or her lawyers would like to believe. Surely, we are all still here talking about this case and her antics... but, it's all for Caylee. Not for Casey.

MOO

You think people are mistaking you for Casey Anthony? Really? No offense, but I don't believe this at all. You've always been way too adament that Casey didn't live there and you are also one of her more vocal supporters... which there is nothing wrong with... but the bankruptcy documents don't lie. Unless Casey lied... again. Because for some odd reason, Casey has included the realtor for an Ocean Woods condo on her bankruptcy filing. Coincidence? I think not! She may not live there now... but she has.

As for why no one is chasing after Casey (or you) trying to get pictures... most normal people don't do things like that. Casey is not a celebrity. She is a murderer. No one wants to get near a murderer. Also, most normal people aren't in the mindframe of taking pictures and selling them for money. No normal person would inject themselves in Casey Anthony's world even for a few dollars.

How many cameras actually went out to that church Casey was found at? One? It wasn't surrounded by mass protestors and cameras. People don't care about Casey Anthony as much as she or her lawyers would like to believe. Surely, we are all still here talking about this case and her antics... but, it's all for Caylee. Not for Casey.

MOO

The thanks button just wasn't enough LolaMoon- excellent post!

It won't show up from that photo. There have been others photos of him online wearing a badge with Quinco Safety Director clearly displayed, I'll try and find them later- it was at a Quinco employee function, inside a warehouse, a BBQ luncheon.
I think it was Facebook but maybe Flickr- he is listed on LinkedIn if you are a member, it shows that title also..
BBL

I couldn't see it either - lol, I had already tried so here are my pics. Oh, and so KC of GA to wear a lanyard!

GAwithbadge.jpg

laynardandbadge.jpg

Here's Lee's name tag, and Lee grinning broadly shaking hand of David Deese and Cindy and George at the company chili cook off

awwww lee DID get a name tag. now hes not excluded anymore :floorlaugh:

Keep your eyes out for new reality TV show: Casey Anthony: Moving Forward...

BBM Please show where the realtor she listed has properties in Ocean Woods. I know she listed a realtor that covered Brevard County, but I didn't see Ocean Woods specifically.

As another member posted, of course I was joking that people are mistaking me for Casey Anthony. As I stated in my post, I am a 52 year old MALE.

Please also show one post where I have actually supported Casey Anthony. I am sure you will find posts where I have supported the criminal justice system, but none where I have suported her directly.

Personally I do not believe she lives in, or has ever lived in Ocean Woods. There are only two GATED ways in or out, someone, either general public or media, would have a picture of her there.

MOO

I couldn't see it either - lol, I had already tried so here are my pics. Oh, and so KC of GA to wear a lanyard!

GAwithbadge.jpg

laynardandbadge.jpg

I've been searching for the photo I am thinking of , you can see his job title clear as day on the front - not those in the red shirt at the chili cookoff... aaaargh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie