VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #4

All girls their age are "bi" these days. :rolleyes:

You can tell how annoyed it makes us old dykes. :wink:

lol maybe Sam caught them in the act and after seeing all of that stuff @ sftw... but the girls do seem to love Raz with her strap on :waitasec:

No pictures of Sam at all here. Notable I think. For me this supports the idea that Sam was already on the outs with the girls by the time they got to STFW. Whatever happened that triggered Sam's rage, it wasn't at the show itself; it had to be before they even got there.

but, if sam's rage was triggered before he got to STFW, then why did he go back home with the girls after the concert, even though his friends were heading to california? Why would he blow all his money on Merch?

If we're to allege he decided to kill them before SFTW, he did a pretty dumb job with no escape plan.

but, if sam's rage was triggered before he got to STFW, then why did he go back home with the girls after the concert, even though his friends were heading to california? Why would he blow all his money on Merch?

Same questions I have been asking. Thats what we need to find out. He bought a lot of merch according to piXy, so he was planning on wearing it and enjoying it so it is hard to imagine he is planning a mass murder while dropping a 100 on t shirts.

lol maybe Sam caught them in the act and after seeing all of that stuff @ sftw... but the girls do seem to love Raz with her strap on :waitasec:

You ruined me for life with those raz/strapon/gun to the head pics. I will never be the same again. Y U C K.:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

I don't think of it as him having a murderous rage built up, so much as he had a rage building up into murder. He could have been getting more and more pissed and hurt and beaten down and angry as the week went on and the rejections and derision built up, and then he hit a peak and... wham.

You ruined me for life with those raz/strapon/gun to the head pics. I will never be the same again. Y U C K.:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

I heard dat. :puke:

Thanks a LOT, nativegirl.... :wink:

grace
Rating: 0
View Member Profile

Okay, so she talks as if her brother is guilty and makes people think that he was a ticking timebomb, and then she posts saying that everyone needs to calm down because he's not guilty yet....

And what's even crazier is that SickTanic guy has been leaving her affectionate comments on her myspace:

Hi sarah, its nice to put a face to the voice ive been talking too so much, i hope you all are holding up, thank you for staying in contact with me, like ive said 1000 times, if ya'll need ANYTHING im a phone call away!

and then:

Its no problem whatsoever, your brother was and still is a great kid, i just hope the best for everyone involved! if you need me, you know how to reach me girl, thanks again!!!!

SarahThiZZle
View Member Profile

post Sep 26 2009, 02:43 PM

My brother is innocent, I want people to know who my brother is to stop and think..."hey is this guy really capable of killing 4 people by himself without one ****ing person hearing a scream?"

No, there is WAY more to this ****ed up situation then the media is gonna let out. There is no truth behind anything you have seen or read on the news. He was setup...i cant say anything but let me tell you. After all this is done, everyone is gonna feel real ****in stupid. You have no idea how much it hurts to have the cops ransack your house, trash everything, press everywhere with you not being able to go home because of it.

http://www.brproductions.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=21539&st=120

OK now here's more K0rnfusion from my brain:

The maul was collected from the kitchen. Supposedly the maul was used in all the killings. Mark was found LAST, upstairs...he could not have been in the kitchen - right - because the police had to enter the basement from the kitchen. His body had to have been upstairs in the main part of the house.

Mark had arrived sometime Thursday afternoon/early evening and was already dead when the officer arrived that night at 11:58 p.m. and Sam told them everyone was at the movies.

Then two officers come back - and the maul is found in the kitchen, and the door to the basement is in the kitchen...just saying it was handy in case he was thinking of offing a cop.

So now, how come there would be a chunk of wood involved in Mark's bludgeoning if he was upstairs? Was there a fireplace upstairs in the master bedroom? Sam could have told Mark, they're upstairs then followed him up and as soon as poor Mark entered an empty room and turned around, bam. But would he really grab a chunk of wood? Maybe the maul was still in another room when he went after Mark and the chunk of wood only knocked him out so Sam had to go get a better weapon.

So, the three women are in Emma's room. The cops finally smell something - enter, find the three bodies and then go get a search warrant and upon their return, warrant in hand, they discover Mark.

The only way I see Debra ending up in Emma's room is that she was killed there, but it says the three women were either asleep or in an otherwise defenseless position. Good grief at first I thought that infered she too was killed in her sleep, but now I see "otherwise defenseless" differently. Debra wasn't asleep in there, she was probably just ambushed so quickly, no time to react, no defensive wounds.

So I think the girls were killed first and if done in their sleep, that's premeditation all the way. Then Debra - she came in - murder 1 on her too and also on Mark. They way I see it, if there's a grain of truth to his comment to the cab driver about waiting for her to fall asleep (see Casey Anthony and the law of half truths, lol) and then leaving, he waited for the girls to fall asleep and then went on his vicious rampage. I wonder how much time lapsed between the killing of the girls and Debra and I wonder what Sam did during THAT time.

Whether he knew Mark was coming 20 minutes before or saw him drive up, he obviously intended to kill him.

Motive? I think he was really mad at Mel and Emma ~ something brought out a deep rage in him and I'm pretty sure it has to do with rejection. After he killed them, I am imagining that he felt a sense of power he had never experienced before, that God-like power some killers say they feel. He then thought either he was just a bad *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* and what the hell...I am going to kill them all, or he felt he needed to feel the power of killing again.

The call to the police to come over is still bugging the crap out of me.

sources:
http://www.nbc12.com/Global/story.asp?S=11445452

According to this search warrant, 98 items were recovered from Debra Kelley's home including a stained ball-peen hammer from a front bedroom and a wood splitting maul from the kitchen. All four victims were bludgeoned. Three of the four bodies were found in a bedroom.

http://www.wtvr.com/news/wtvr-farmville-indictments-continued,0,1321614.story

As CBS 6 reported two weeks ago, the key murder weapon was a wood-cutting maul., which was found – stained – in the kitchen. The stained knife was found in a bedroom and a ball peen hammer – no stains noted by police was found in another bedroom.
The documents indicate all three female victims were found in one bedroom.

http://www.quoterelish.com/quote/16371499/Stabbing-and-stabbing-till-theres-nothing-left-McCroskey-sings-in-My-Dark-Side.-McCroskey-will

“officers initially discovered only three bodies in the house, then left to get a search warrant before returning and finding the fourth ”

grace
View Member Profile

Okay, so she talks as if her brother is guilty and makes people think that he was a ticking timebomb, and then she posts saying that everyone needs to calm down because he's not guilty yet....

And what's even crazier is that SickTanic guy has been leaving her affectionate comments on her myspace:

Hi sarah, its nice to put a face to the voice ive been talking too so much, i hope you all are holding up, thank you for staying in contact with me, like ive said 1000 times, if ya'll need ANYTHING im a phone call away!

and then:

Its no problem whatsoever, your brother was and still is a great kid, i just hope the best for everyone involved! if you need me, you know how to reach me girl, thanks again!!!!

SarahThiZZle
View Member Profile

post Sep 26 2009, 02:43 PM

My brother is innocent, I want people to know who my brother is to stop and think..."hey is this guy really capable of killing 4 people by himself without one ****ing person hearing a scream?"

No, there is WAY more to this ****ed up situation then the media is gonna let out. There is no truth behind anything you have seen or read on the news. He was setup...i cant say anything but let me tell you. After all this is done, everyone is gonna feel real ****in stupid. You have no idea how much it hurts to have the cops ransack your house, trash everything, press everywhere with you not being able to go home because of it.

http://www.brproductions.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=21539&st=120

I think Sarah is smoking some of that good humboldt ****.

I think Sam was totally in the background at the festival - The girls were very popular and you can see why, they were good looking young girls on a road trip ready to freaking party down.

Sam just simmered. He went back to VA so he could fly out of that airport on his ticket back to CA. I'm sure the ride home was BRUTAL. Then, after they get back to the Kelly house, there he is, all alone, spent all this money on a girl who told him he was her only and everything, and **poof** it's gone and he's kind of a laughing stock. Then he finds texts and realizes ppl are talking sh8t behind his back and he just figures he's had it and it's time for someone to pay for effing with him.

Could be when buying all the merch. he just figured he'd head back to VA and try to make the best of it until he went hom to CA, but the ride home and subsequent events triggered his alter ego.

All girls their age are "bi" these days. :rolleyes:

You can tell how annoyed it makes us old dykes. :wink:

Ha Ha - you are so right. Girls will do some crazy things to impress boys, which is why most of them do that whole "bi" act in public. The love the attention!
I would bet all of the females associated with SKR call themselves bi because it's all about breaking the ties that bind man, sin, sin sin. The more the merrier.

That could cause a Hell of a nasty love triangle... one that could end VERY violently.

Why the heck would Sam get pissed off at Emma and Mel getting it on? Sounds like a real good time to me.

You got it!

it just dawned on me that maybe sam called the cops to check out the basement sound as a sort of experiment. cause, if this is true that the cops could only enter the basement away from where the bodies were at, then no smell could be detected. just a thought,,, i could be way off in my thinking too....

Indeed it's kind of hard to imagine how bodies can be bludgeoned beyond identification with a maul (the weight of that thing would cause some serious projecting stuff I don't like to think about) without it looking like a slaughterhouse. If you've got four dead people all violently bludgeoned, that's a slaughterhouse right there.

Then the officers see a bunch of upside down crosses and SKR stuff in the room where the bodies are and they make a leap - or - Sam really did "arrange things" to look ritualistic. dunno. Time will tell, but you can't fault the cops for thinking what they did when they happened upon that mess.

Now perhaps that meat cleaver was in Emma's room as a decoration. You can see hatchets hanging on the walls in some of the photos of the friends and even Sam's as wicked decor, I guess.

Maybe there was no need to rustle on up from the kitchen.

Also, I found myself laughing out loud at a post that was in one of NativeGirl's links that went to some Vampire Freak messge board. The poster was commenting on how sick the murders were, how sick people are these days and asked, "what's going on in the world nowadays with all these sick people?".............this from someone who belongs to Vampire Freak - uh, hello?

I used to be a member of vampirefreaks way way back in there start up days ,It was only a chat room app on a server from multicity. I remember when they first started the forum . I think I even may be a member there now but havent tried to sign in to see.
Not everyone who goes there is a evil and sick really ,At first it was a bunch of people showing off various artwork . I met alot of fun people there and wouldnt judge the whole forum to be sick people. The owner of the forum has put alot of time into it. I was not nor have i ever been a horrorcore fan, emo or gothic.
Some people would say people who read about crime everyday are bound to commit one. We read about murder cases and serial killers and stuff sometimes i wish i had never read.I can tell people I am talking to which serial killer they are talking about after "that guy who" .Does that mean I am bound to serial kill?
Are any of us here? If someone did would the whole forum be labeled? I know it is hard not to judge but just because the girl was a member there does mean she still cant think this crime is sick and wonder what the h@!!l is wrong with people. JMO

How long do you think that took them to determine that after he got off the plane? Five minutes?

I bet it wasn't much more.

If reports of bad hygiene are true, probably about that. When I was Sam's age one of my best friends never showered, just how he was brought up, and he smelled terrible it was very difficult to be around him, I would imagine Emma picked up on it immediately.

But then we do have reports of hickeys from Shrim maybe Sam got those from the other girl he was making out with?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back