Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 3 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be as simple as recording background sounds so it seems that he's where he's not when he makes the call?

Doug called his kids at 8:30 Sunday night from VA - if he was on his way to MI, any call he made from his number could be traced and if cell, the pings would give him away. Doug says he has an alibi for Sunday - guess I'm trying to figure out how he could be on his way to MI and call from VA? lol

Well, it says he was a marine. Somebody was asking about military service.

"Police also believe Stewart may have left his home in Newport News, Virginia and may be headed to Michigan."

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/sw_mich/Douglas-Stewart-person-of-interest

Wow that just gave me the creeps and I'm on the other side of the state! Please tell me he's coming to turn himself in and not to make a stand for his children.? Or maybe he's coming to organize a search? Nah. Also please tell me he has gps implanted into his arm and LE knows where he is at all times. I hope her parents are far far away and are comfortable knowing he won't get to the kids.imo

Remember when Scott Peterson took off in Laci's case and they didn't have confirmed DNA yet, but because they were afraid of him leaving the country, they went ahead and arrested him?

Wonder if we'll see an arrest in this case.

He "may" have left his home?? OMG, he'd better be followed by a PARADE of LE, like OJ!

Wow that just gave me the creeps and I'm on the other side of the state! Please tell me he's coming to turn himself in and not to make a stand for his children.? Or maybe he's coming to organize a search? Nah. Also please tell me he has gps implanted into his arm and LE knows where he is at all times. I hope her parents are far far away and are comfortable knowing he won't get to the kids.imo

Or maybe he's going to Michigan to be close to his family. That's where "home" is to him. His father only lives about seven driving miles from the McCombs.

I now think that it was VERY wise for the McCombs to put R and B in hiding. I would guess that one of Venus' brothers has the children... and the one I know the best about is an ace deer hunter. Surely Douglas won't be stupid enough to harass the family while he's in Michigan. That would be monumentally stupid.

Does anyone else feel like something big is about to happen?

Does anyone else feel like something big is about to happen?

I am thinking if he did something to Venus he has nothing to lose at this point. He has not been able to talk to his children so maybe he is pizzed even more.

IF he left his home, he can't take either of his vehicles, because those are impounded by Newport News PD.

I wonder how he's traveling, or if LE even know where he is!

Again, the sentence from the newspaper:

Police also believe Stewart may have left his home in Newport News, Virginia and may be headed to Michigan.

They don't KNOW if he's left his home? Has he been under surveillance? I surely hope so!

I am thinking if he did something to Venus he has nothing to lose at this point. He has not been able to talk to his children so maybe he is pizzed even more.

I so agree, Ruby!

I think that he thought that he had nothing to lose when he went to MI and kidnapped Venus. It just worked out where he didn't have to go on a rampage and was able to take his target without disrupting anything else.

According to my background check of his dad - dad turned 65 yesterday, if correct, maybe he's going to visit dad and family. moo

I also assume he is getting very bored with nobody to harass - bullies need victims - maybe Venus' family will be his target. moo

According to my background check of his dad - dad turned 65 yesterday, if correct, maybe he's going to visit dad and family. moo

I also assume he is getting very bored with nobody to harass - bullies need victims - maybe Venus' family will be his target. moo

I really see this guy as a manipulator and a sadist. I think you may be right. I don't think that he'll physically confront the family, but I do think that he will use his lawyer to file custody papers and such.

If he had ANY sense, he'd have stayed put in VA. Now he's heading into the bee's nest. Cool thing is, once he crosses the state line, MSP can slap the cuffs on him if they feel confident in their case.

There is no doubt in my mind that the truck was used in the abduction of Venus. Possibly the car was involved somehow, too.

In my mind, the reason people hire hitmen is because they don't want to be associated with the crime and know that they'll be the first person LE will look at. To allow the hitman to use your vehicle to go abduct your wife seems to defeat the purpose of hiring a hitman in the first place.

I'm completely convinced that Doug Stewart alone kidnapped and killed Venus.

Mapquest says Busch Gardens is about 40 minutes from Newport News.

from his apt to Busch would really be only about 20 minutes.. if that... its a straight shot up 64 west basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth