George Zimmerman's Injuries #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
He called police 46 times. Who does that? He was borrowing trouble.

iirc, he called 40-something times over a period of several years and during a period when the initially safe neighborhood got caught up in the economic downturn and had become increasingly subject to crime. If I lived in a nice safe neighborhood and watched it decline like that, and my wife and neighbors were home alone all day, with kids and infants, I can see making several calls a year.

iirc, he called 40-something times over a period of several years and during a period when the initially safe neighborhood got caught up in the economic downturn and had become increasingly subject to crime. If I lived in a nice safe neighborhood and watched it decline like that, and my wife and neighbors were home alone all day, with kids and infants, I can see making several calls a year.

He is 28 years old. 46 times? Really? How many is enough? Wouldn't ya start to wonder? That is a lot of calls for a 28 yr old man. JMO

He is 28 years old. 46 times? Really? How many is enough? Wouldn't ya start to wonder? That is a lot of calls for a 28 yr old man. JMO

I'm not getting what his age has to do with it. I don't recall the exact number of years over which the calls were made, but I recall that it was several -- at least four, iirc, but I think it was more than that, even.

He was not on patrol that night, so the NWP "rules" (which are more guidelines than law) are irrelevant. Being followed is not a reason to be fearing for your life unless you're aware of a credible threat, which I have not heard of a report saying there was a threat other than the people who believe Zimmerman should fry without a trial. Being afraid because someone is watching you alone is a bit paranoid if you ask me. If he were afraid why didn't he run when his girlfriend told him to? Why did he simply put up his hoodie and "walk fast?" It's my opinion that he wasn't afraid, his girlfriend was.

He started the Target story, I believe, after it was discussed that he should not have a gun on patrol. However, FT has said that GZ usually patrolled with his dog and his gun.

Why did Travon just walk fast? Someone made him nervous, but he did not want to show his fear and accelerate the situation. However, I am pretty sure that if he knew that the guy had a gun, was a wannabe cop, and was tired of those a-holes that always get away, he would have run like crazy!! When you are walking in a quiet, gated community, talking on the phone, the last thing you expect is to end up dead. Especially when you just turned 17 years old.

I'm not getting what his age has to do with it. I don't recall the exact number of years over which the calls were made, but I recall that it was several -- at least four, iirc, but I think it was more than that, even.

I suppose one could argue that the older a person is, the more opportunities one would have to call 911, since they would have been alive and able to dial 911 for a longer amount of time than a younger person? Like, a 60 year-old might have called 911 more times than a 30 year-old because the 60 year-old has had twice the years in which to make 911 calls?

Really? 46 times in 28 years of living? Really? :doh: :truce:

Really? 46 times in 28 years of living? Really? :doh: :truce:

I think the pertinent question is how many calls over how many years of living in a deteriorating community where women and children and other residents are increasingly subject to criminal activity. Do we want 28 year olds to be LESS concerned about those circumstances?

No need for a face palm or a truce flag. I'm just not getting why younger people should be less concerned than the oldsters. And I still haven't heard how many years that number of calls was made. I think it was over many years.

I suppose one could argue that the older a person is, the more opportunities one would have to call 911, since they would have been alive and able to dial 911 for a longer amount of time than a younger person? Like, a 60 year-old might have called 911 more times than a 30 year-old because the 60 year-old has had twice the years in which to make 911 calls?

I think it depends on your personal circumstances and your experience in the neighborhood. Personally, I'd have been moving. But maybe that wasn't an option. So the next best thing is to make sure you stay on top of it. I can say for a fact that I'm not going to sit idly by while my neighborhood deteriorates to the point that I have to move or be in constant fear for my loved ones and neighbors. I'd fight that, too.

I give up, If I need to call police over 40 times in 28 years on this earth?
I dunno, I would watch out for that beautiful moon that should rise soon (fyi)
:)

I think the pertinent question is how many calls over how many years of living in a deteriorating community where women and children and other residents are increasingly subject to criminal activity. Do we want 28 year olds to be LESS concerned about those circumstances?

No need for a face palm or a truce flag. I'm just not getting why younger people should be less concerned than the oldsters. And I still haven't heard how many years that number of calls was made. I think it was over many years.

He only lived there for 3 years and he was renting. He moved there when the neighborhood was already in "decline" with increasing vacancies and renters. He was one of them. The majority of his 911 calls had nothing to do with this neighborhood. They were when he lived in other apartments, his parents home, and even from cars. He called for potholes, open garage doors, kids playing in the street, he called for someone that stole something that he was following, he called about a driver that bothered him that he was following (the guy was reportedly terrified). He just wanted to be a cop and was never able to do that. He claims to have been working on a 2 year degree in Criminal Justice, the school says he was getting a General degree. Just a weird guy that wanted to be a cop, IMHO.

I give up, If I need to call police over 40 times in 28 years on this earth?
I dunno, I would watch out for that beautiful moon that should rise soon (fyi)
:)

meh...the pics on-line are amazing, but all I see is a full bright regular-sized full moon. Not sure what the problem is :::shrug:::

Seven years. Since 2005.

He only lived there for 3 years and he was renting. He moved there when the neighborhood was already in "decline" with increasing vacancies and renters. He was one of them. The majority of his 911 calls had nothing to do with this neighborhood. They were when he lived in other apartments, his parents home, and even from cars. He called for potholes, open garage doors, kids playing in the street, he called for someone that stole something that he was following, he called about a driver that bothered him that he was following (the guy was reportedly terrified). He just wanted to be a cop and was never able to do that. He claims to have been working on a 2 year degree in Criminal Justice, the school says he was getting a General degree. Just a weird guy that wanted to be a cop, IMHO.

Where are you getting this information?

bbm

Baloney.

He called about bicycles doing wheelies on the street/sidewalk -- pot-holes in the street pavement -- 7-9 year old Black kids playing *recklessly* in their driveway -- cars driving in the neighborhood with loud stereo systems -- and suspicious cars driving too slowly, or too fast, etc., etc., etc., --- with a great majority of the irritating and suspicious people involved being African Americans.

Seems like George called the cops for all kinds of dumb reasons. Poor guy, apparently he wasn't receiving all the attention he needed at home.

And you think this is the typical, customary behavior of men in their mid-twenties? ? NOT QUITE!

IMO, there is something mentally *off* with George.

But at least I bet he sure has the attention he so desperately craves now, though ... huh? 'Spose he'll like prison attention as well? _ :waitasec:

bbm

Baloney.

He called about bicycles doing wheelies on the street/sidewalk -- pot-holes in the street pavement -- 7-9 year old Black kids playing *recklessly* in their driveway -- cars driving in the neighborhood with loud stereo systems -- and suspicious cars driving too slowly, or too fast, etc., etc., etc., --- with a great majority of the irritating and suspicious people involved being African Americans.

Seems like George called the cops for all kinds of dumb reasons. Poor guy, apparently he wasn't receiving all the attention he needed at home.

And you think this is the typical, customary behavior of men in their mid-twenties? ? NOT QUITE!

IMO, there is something mentally *off* with George.

But at least I bet he sure has the attention he so desperately craves now, though ... huh? 'Spose he'll like prison attention as well? _ :waitasec:

Yeah, but what about his injuries :waitasec:

Where are you getting this information?

911 calls are all here on Websleuths. They only keep them for 6 months, the older ones are written, but very eye opening.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170566"]Official Documents and LE Links **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

ETA: Link also here for the burglary reports, not exactly how they were portrayed, IMO. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7857746&postcount=12"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Official Documents and LE Links **NO DISCUSSION**[/ame]

A bullet hole does not show who attacked who. It shows how the fight ended.

GZ probably grabbed Trayvon's arm then slipped & fell on the wet grass, smacking his own head on a sprinkler, became enraged and blasted Trayvon with 1 killer hollow point bulllet. jmo. There were no injuries on GZ other than the boo-boo supposedly on his head, but there WAS a bullet in Trayvon. GZ was obviously the attacker. imo.

:moo: :moo:

GZ probably grabbed Trayvon's arm then slipped & fell on the wet grass, smacking his own head on a sprinkler, became enraged and blasted Trayvon with 1 killer hollow point bulllet. jmo. There were no injuries on GZ other than the boo-boo supposedly on his head, but there WAS a bullet in Trayvon. GZ was obviously the attacker. imo.

:moo: :moo:

and it's words like "probably" that will get your man acquitted. There can be no "probably." It's beyond a reasonable doubt.

If I saw a strange man looking at me when I was 17 I would have out ran him to my house where there was help. I don't think I would have attacked an adult. A 17 year old could easily out run an adult any day of the week especially running scared.

The teen may have felt a bit more confident and safe after being watched and followed on the road and reaching the pathway. This amount of time still being spent at this location instead of continuing home leads me back to when GZ got out of the vehicle and where we hear the sound. Was that a you left the "lights on warning" sound? Or a you left the "keys in ignition" sound. If the former then TM could have been standing there while talking on the phone, looking back at the vehicles lights, to watch and waiting to anticipate GZ's next move. Not knowing GZ had already made his move and giving GZ enough time to go down the street, reach the first cut-through giving him a clear view down the entire central pathway while staying out of sight. Also giving him time to end his call and confront TM who was dilly dallying and unawares, thinking that dude is just sitting there watching him from his truck. - Come on crazy dude... What are you gonna do? Just sit there and watch me? Get out of your car. I'm not scared. I'm 17 and can easily out run you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288