VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #4

Makes sense.

Also by the time the relative is brought in, the bodies are removed so he misses the worst of it. Just some blood stains and if Ziggy was right about the posters being removed for splatter, maybe not so much of that either.

Is the place TILE or CARPET? I am sure that makes a difference also, I am certain there was a lot of bloodloss but if the rooms were tiled that is easy to wipe up and the relative probably didnt see much at all and I am CERTAIN he wasnt allowed in there, no matter who he is, until the bodies were gone and all evidence collected.

I cant blame him for playing it down, Debs parents are probably very old fashioned southern Christian folk and all the satanism, gore talk is likely very unsettling for them. But I dont think he should make it sound as if nothing happened here because this was a mass murder and we have reports of first responders in THERAPY now.

I'm with ya. My husband is a beanpole and he hauls around sound equipment all by himself… and he's a grandfather. At 20 years old, Sam was in about as peak a condition as he ever will be (if he doesn't take up weightlifting in jail). I have no problem imagining a 20-year old male could wield that maul.

You have to also account for adrenaline, especially during a psychotic episode, if that was the case. I worked in a mental ward and when two patients are Hell bent on going at each other, you obviously stand back and let them or wait for backup.

WOW All of this must of been a smack in Sam's face I see a couple of his Wicked Intent Buddies...
emwho07.jpg

emwho02.jpg

emwho03.jpg

emwho04.jpg

emwho08.jpg

emwho06.jpg

emwho01.jpg

emwho05.jpg

emwho00.jpg
WOW I wonder where the boy in the middle parents are..I feel so sorry for that kid!

WOW All of this must of been a smack in Sam's face I see a couple of his Wicked Intent Buddies...
emwho07.jpg

emwho02.jpg

emwho03.jpg

emwho04.jpg

emwho08.jpg

emwho06.jpg

emwho01.jpg

emwho05.jpg

emwho00.jpg
WOW I wonder where the boy in the middle parents are..I feel so sorry for that kid!

As the son of an alcoholic, who used to take his boy bar hopping and keep him entertained with a bag of quarters to feed the Pac-Man machine, I really feel for the kid too.

emwho00.jpg

If they're like Sam's they're probably in their garage drunk and/or stoned trying to make it big with their own little band.

No pictures of Sam at all here. Notable I think. For me this supports the idea that Sam was already on the outs with the girls by the time they got to STFW. Whatever happened that triggered Sam's rage, it wasn't at the show itself; it had to be before they even got there.

Yeah, Sam just didn't cut it with Emma and Mel. So he had about a week and a half to stoke the fire of his rage before he took action. Man, I wish they could've seen it coming and gotten him out of there.

No pictures of Sam at all here. Notable I think. For me this supports the idea that Sam was already on the outs with the girls by the time they got to STFW. Whatever happened that triggered Sam's rage, it wasn't at the show itself; it had to be before they even got there.

I find it strange that he is not in anyone's STFW Photos at all, not one single photo of him anywhere..very very odd to me??

I find it strange that he is not in anyone's STFW Photos at all, not one single photo of him anywhere..very very odd to me??

Man, I bet they're sorry now.... ("Do you know what you could get for that on eBay?!?")

That's exactly right. I doubt the rest of the family knew that Emma was into it as thick as she was. Typically mothers don't like to talk ill of the kids when they think they are just going through a phase - no need to stir up negative feelings about them from other family members. And, especially that generation, they have zero clue about the underground and the crazy sh** that happens with kids these days. You can bet they have not been cruising the internet happening upon Emma's very effed up youtube vids. I feel sad for them - they lost an ENTIRE family.

Rimer is going to profit from this, which is good in a way, because SKR certainly is so maybe a little cash going to the "other side" will balance things out in the universe:waitasec:

Which brings me back to a thought about all of Melanie's profiles. Someone went into Emma's and delteted the accounts - who would that have been? Does a family member have to do that? Those VF ones of Mel are obviously still up or were they cached? Do her folks know? What happens if you die and don't have anyone that can go in and delete them? Do you need to put that in your will? Again, I am the queen of ????

Excellent points. I really do not know how Sam's and Emma's etc myspace pages all poofed after the murders I sort of just assumed maybe myspace got word of the situation and removed the sites but why would they do that chances are they wouldnt even know. So it is a good question, who took down Emma's stuff since she is now dead and all of her family also? I suppose Sam's sister took his stuff down.

I wonder if Emma was Bi?? I seen that Mel was from her profile.. HMMM...

I'm sure these marginal types didn't have anything like this, but just fyi: there are services that will go in after you've died and wrap up all your online affairs. Not sure how it works, but there ya go.

emwho07.jpg

emwho02.jpg

emwho03.jpg

emwho04.jpg

emwho08.jpg

emwho06.jpg

emwho01.jpg

emwho05.jpg

emwho00.jpg

I get the impression Sam is off in one corner watching all of this from a distance being the loner he is. So lord knows whats going through his head watching Emma have such a good time with all the big STFW performers.

I wonder if Emma was Bi?? I seen that Mel was from her profile.. HMMM...

All girls their age are "bi" these days. :rolleyes:

You can tell how annoyed it makes us old dykes. :wink:

i get the impression sam is off in one corner watching all of this from a distance being the loner he is. So lord knows whats going through his head watching emma have such a good time with all the big stfw performers.

redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum

omg, he looks the same age as my little boy! :sad:

He is wearing a satanism goathead pentagram shirt even. He sort of looks a little like the guy to OUR RIGHT of him, maybe THATS his dad?? Poor kid.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back