Further evidence that Cindy may know what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabbykiki

Intelligent User
Reaction score
This is according to marked page 298 in the 400 pages of documents that were released:

"Mrs. Anthony told Mr. Hawkins that she was planning a trip to California and she needed to tell him something. Mrs. Anthony said she told her mother and brother, and she did not know how we would react about what she had to tell him."

I do apologize if this has been discussed previously, but I couldn't find an individual thread mentioning this. I have been reading through the 400 pages for the last few days and this was surprising to me, as it hasn't been mentioned much in the media.

If this is true, then it clearly shows that Cindy and Lee know what has happened to Caylee. It also jives with Cindy doing the about face and all of her inconsistencies. Lee has been MIA for quite sometime as well...

Of course, this could be another lie told by Casey. For some reason, I don't think it is. Maybe because this is the only time I have heard her implicate herself in some wrong doing, even though it is only remotely assumed.

I am sympathetic to what the GP's are going through. It must be awful. But I still believe in my heart that at the least Cindy may be involved somehow. JMO

This is according to marked page 298 in the 400 pages of documents that were released:

I do apologize if this has been discussed previously, but I couldn't find an individual thread mentioning this. I have been reading through the 400 pages for the last few days and this was surprising to me, as it hasn't been mentioned much in the media.

If this is true, then it clearly shows that Cindy and Lee know what has happened to Caylee. It also jives with Cindy doing the about face and all of her inconsistencies. Lee has been MIA for quite sometime as well...

Of course, this could be another lie told by Casey. For some reason, I don't think it is. Maybe because this is the only time I have heard her implicate herself in some wrong doing, even though it is only remotely assumed.

I am sympathetic to what the GP's are going through. It must be awful. But I still believe in my heart that at the least Cindy may be involved somehow. JMO
Are you saying since Casey said she told Cindy and Lee then they had to have known? Why would we believe she told them? or am I missing it?

I think that was a ruse of Caseys to get the guy to bring her out to CA. My personal theory is that her parents didn't know about this guy (remember they knew she had a boyfriend already: Tony) she was going to go out there and stay and then tell her family that her and Caylee were out there and didn't want to see them. (Caylee was already missing, so G&C would have never caught on to that if they thought Caylee was in CA with Casey)

For some reason I don't think what she was going to tell him was "I accidentally or purposefully killed my daughter and disposed of her body."

How can you tell when Casey is lying? When she opens her mouth!!!!

Are you saying since Casey said she told Cindy and Lee then they had to have known? Why would we believe she told them? or am I missing it?

I believe she may have very well have told them. Look at how Cindy and Lee have acted since the beginning. On the 911 call she said something "was wrong" and "it smells like a dead body has been in the damn car". She also told Casey's friend that Casey was a "psychopath"... A few short days later she is touting the family line that Casey had nothing to do with Calyee's disappearance.

Then you have Lee. Seems like the only one in the family with a lick of sense... But I do remember hearing those initial jail house calls and it sounded like there was some sort of code talk going on... I may be wrong though. He's been MIA since the bounty hunter got her out.

George is the only one that seems to be acting the same consistently. Of course, this is only my opinion and I could be wrong.

It could be many things... for instance

Maybe she was going to tell him he was Caylee's father?

I think that was a ruse of Caseys to get the guy to bring her out to CA. My personal theory is that her parents didn't know about this guy (remember they knew she had a boyfriend already: Tony) she was going to go out there and stay and then tell her family that her and Caylee were out there and didn't want to see them. (Caylee was already missing, so G&C would have never caught on to that if they thought Caylee was in CA with Casey)

Maybe she stole the money from Amy and was planning on leaving town. I don't know. There are so many things that just aren't right. :confused:

It could be many things... for instance

Maybe she was going to tell him he was Caylee's father?

Then you have all of the different things she told people about Caylee's "father":

1. He died in a car accident on the way to her birthday party
2. He was a security guard at Universal
3. He was a one night stand and in the Military

Am I missing anything else?

I took that to mean MH was the father of Caylee and she already told Cindy & Lee . She wanted to tell him in person , he's stationed in Cali .

Maybe I took it wrong .

Either way if this were true then when Lee and or Cindy have been asked if they know who Caylee's father was they would have been lying.

Again, I repeat........

How do you know when Casey is lying??? When she opens her mouth!

Then you have all of the different things she told people about Caylee's "father":

1. He died in a car accident on the way to her birthday party
2. He was a security guard at Universal
3. He was a one night stand and in the Military

Am I missing anything else?

And she tells the truth how often? AND he is in the military...

Oh this is a good theory Elphaba.
You know I was just watching a story on one of those true crime shows about a lady getting away with this for 20 or 30 years. She cut off ties with the father of her daughter and moved away. Over the years she refused to let the father see the daughter and as the years went by, she told him that the girl wanted nothing to do with him. he kept searching and searching for his daughter for 20 years or something. Turned out the mother had killed the child when she was just a little girl. Horrible story that I am sure many here know about.

You know I was just watching a story on one of those true crime shows about a lady getting away with this for 20 or 30 years. She cut off ties with the father of her daughter and moved away. Over the years she refused to let the father see the daughter and as the years went by, she told him that the girl wanted nothing to do with him. he kept searching and searching for his daughter for 20 years or something. Turned out the mother had killed the child when she was just a little girl. Horrible story that I am sure many here know about.

Which just very well may have worked for Casey......... quite possibly this was her plan!

Somehow I've had it in my mind that Casey was going to tell this guy that he was Caylee's father, and needed to start paying her child support. Telling him that Caylee was back in FL while she worked *cough* and set up a new home, and telling Cindy that she and Caylee were in Cali.

Would give her an income without working, and a story to tell people on both ends about WHERE'S CAYLEE?

Which just very well may have worked for Casey......... quite possibly this was her plan!
It would have worked. maybe she watched the same show i did. It was a famous case, I just wasn;t aware of it. this father just did not give up throughout his whole life. he wanted to find that daughter.

The girl in the little blue dress

March 13th, 2008, 10:39 am · Post a Comment · posted by Larry Welborn

No one has seen little Michelle Pulsifer since the Fourth of July weekend in 1969.
But millions of television viewers will learn her story on Friday whan NBC’s “Dateline” airs a one-hour segment on the disappearance of the 3-year-old tyke from her mother’s Huntington Beach home more than 37 years ago.
Donna Pulsifer Prentice, Michelle’s mom, went on trial for her murder last year. But an Orange County jury deadlocked at 10-2 for conviction. A re-trial is scheduled later this year.
James Michael Kent, Donna’s boyfriend in 1969, was also arrested and charged with killing the little girl, but he died in custody before coming to trial.
Michelle was living with her mother and Kent in early July 1969 when they up and moved to Illinois around the Fourth of July. When the couple arrived near Chicago, Michelle was not with them.

http://crime.freedomblogging.com/2008/03/13/the-little-girl-in-the-blue-dress/

Oh gosh I remember the father couldn't get the police to help him because the child was theoretically with the mother and there was nothing they could do. So even if Cindy and George had pushed the issue they would have never gotten anywhere because they are only the gps'. Plus if she was living in California it would have been impossible.

Lee had met Tony before all this went down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth