2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope there is a barf bucket under the table! here comes lunch!

KC - eyes closed or downcast. Eye wiping has begun. Red nose, sighs. Whispering with DS. Jeez, what a bad impression!

Seriously! Does he truly believe she's some sort of celebrity?!?

It seems as though AF is trying to block KC from view of the cam. All the DT is sort of huddled about her. She has her clasped hands up to her mouth and is again shaking her head "no".

JB's next career is announcer at FUSION...and it is my pleasure to introduce you to......................:banghead: ICA and JB match made in heaven or hell depending on your position at this time.:banghead:

For petes sake. After the fourth or fifth time of hearing this she ought to be able to just get over it

She is shaking so hard this time.....what 3rd times a charm???

She is squeezing her hands so tight her knuckles are white.

whiteknuckles.jpg

Why does KC act like hearing the indictment is so horrifying? She DID say those things to Yuri.

Took a shower and come back to ICA crying again!

do the potential jurors not know who is in that room before they go in? That must be a shock if they dont.

Not sure they do unless they guessed. I know when I went for jury duty we in the main waiting area did not know what trials they were were picking juries for.

Appears KC is getting tired of hearing the indictment read.

Remember her "Make them stop!" drama at one of the early motion hearings?

Sorry, Casey, you will be reminded constantly of the crime with which you are charged.

I do not understand why D.Simms is allowed to speak to ICA while HHJP is speaking - somebody needs to tell her to cut it out!

Anyone else noticing how JB keeps looking at the jury pool to try and get their response while HHJP is reading the indictment. Also making notes probably descriptions, not sure if he can see their jury numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member