ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish something would happen to break this case wide open. I understand why LE isn't speaking, but I hope that they are getting more incrimination evidence that will put someone behind bars, iron ones.
IMO

Oh Baby Ayla, where are you? Please Dead God, lead SOMEONE to her! It breaks my heart to think about this angel laying out there somewhere.

I come here every day, popping in between work, to check about this angel. I don't know what I'd do without all the great posters here that keep me attached to this baby girl. Thank you all!!

I did a google search for 'Ayla Reynolds' hoping for anything new about this case. I came up with a very interesting article, but I can't post the link because it is Yahoo news. However, what is in the article is regarding what we have discussed on here--the possible discrepancies in JP's account of the dates of Ayla's arm injury, his claim that it was a rainy night, etc. I recommend just googling Ayla Reynolds and reading the article. It really sounds like the editors read here at Websleuths.

Totally unrelated article: http://bangordailynews.com/2012/02/...leaves-home-walks-nearly-a-mile-to-the-store/

But this little girl managed to get out of her home without waking her parents or siblings and walk a mile to the store! Thank God for a miracle in her case, she was found unharmed.

Anything is possible...:twocents:

ETA: She got out undetected, and I don't think she would have been trying to quiet her movements...

Wow. Can you imagine? I've always wondered myself, in the beginning, if this may have been what happened? However..I come back to the fact that JD is not out begging for his child, nor looking himself, and the blood...then I put aside that theory:( I know they searched areas but a small child could go undetected in many places if people around the homes and streets do not search their own properties properly....but if this was even a slight possibility...then why is JD not in front of cameras BEGGING people to look in their yards? Look in their sheds, in parked car trunks, etc? I don't understand it. Why is he not begging for help? That in itself is very problematic.

How do you know this? Does Trista know more about the blood findings than we the public know? If so, that doesn't make sense to me that LE would tell her confidential information.

All those directly involved, or affected, know a lot more of the investigation than what the public is aware. This goes for TR ,JD, ED, CR & PD....And likewise there is a lot more that the MSP has not divulged....to anyone. Why would you find that odd? They are ALL part of the investigation and are going to be questioned about things that the public is not aware.

LE, I believe, is sharing some of the info they acquire with Trista. I beleve they have even confirmed that via McCausland. McCausland has also stated they are leaving it up to Trista how much she wishes to then convey to the public but wont confirm every statement she chooses to make about the investigation.

MOO LE is sharing info with Trista and Justin. Trista chooses to speak because she wants Ayla's name out there. Jusin chooses not to because what info LE is sharing with him does not put himm in a flattering light, therefor, he chooses to stay mum and lay low.

Also MOO, LE has not shared the entirety of their invstigation with either parent. This is as it should be, as some facts must remain tightly guarded so as to be useful in tripping up certain folks who LE believe to be withholding crucial info.

All those directly involved, or affected, know a lot more of the investigation than what the public is aware. This goes for TR ,JD, ED, CR & PD....And likewise there is a lot more that the MSP has not divulged....to anyone. Why would you find that odd? They are ALL part of the investigation and are going to be questioned about things that the public is not aware.
Here's why I find that odd, and I hope I can articulate my thoughts without sounding like I'm being rude or picking on Trista. First, I can understand why LE doesn't release all information to the public. However, releasing information to Trista presents a high risk that the information will be released to the public via her. That's already happened, right? Same goes for private info they give to the other POI's, except they aren't talking. Also, I'm probably being dense, but if the victim (Trista) knows a lot of unreleased details and the DiPietro's (who are considered suspects whether LE came out and said it or not) know a lot of unreleased details, then what harm is there in releasing those details to the public?

I guess the question is "does the public have a right to know" certain things. It would be nice to at least know what the DiPietro's gave as a story for what happened that night and why LE thinks it is false or has information withheld. The only info the public has been given is what we learned from Angela Harry's blog. I'd like to know precisely why LE has discounted the abduction theory.

I think LE probably didn't tell Trista anything that they don't want leaked to the public.
At least that's what it sounded like to me when she said LE said it's up to her to share if she wants to and when LE said that they encourage the parents to talk to the media.

If JD and family are being honest in believing that Ayla was taken from the home by a stranger (or got out of the house on her own), then they should, IMO, be disputing everything LE has said, and encouraging, even begging, the public to disregard the insinuations and just keep looking for Ayla. They should not be concerned with "how things look" or how they are being made to feel, which is basically all we have heard from them. And then once LE says (more than once) that they are free to speak out, we hear...nothing.

I can only say that the scenario you described above is a totally different situation. In the basement of JD's house it was in one place, not all over the house, and it was "more than a cut" and more than you've described on the cut foot of your friend's child. When the police stated "more than a cut" that means....any cuts to feet by accidental cuts is not consistent with what they have found.

Right! I think you're on to something important here....

If JD and family are being honest in believing that Ayla was taken from the home by a stranger (or got out of the house on her own), then they should, IMO, be disputing everything LE has said, and encouraging, even begging, the public to disregard the insinuations and just keep looking for Ayla. They should not be concerned with "how things look" or how they are being made to feel, which is basically all we have heard from them. And then once LE says (more than once) that they are free to speak out, we hear...nothing.
BBE. Ok, I'm playing devil's advocate a bit now with my post. They *should*, according to you and those that think like you. Let us assume that the DiPietro's are innocent, as hard as that may be for the majority to assume. Now let us assume that LE thinks they are guilty of something, which appears to be the case. For the DiPietro's and CR to come out talking to the media or to open questions by LE, puts them in a position where everything they say can get twisted or misinterpreted and could eventually end up with them getting arrested and even found guilty and sent to jail. Now...most of you will say something like "well, if it was my child that was missing, I wouldn't care about myself or going to jail. I would just do everything I could and talk to everyone in hopes to find her". Well, not everyone thinks like that. If these people are innocent, why risk going to jail when nothing they can say or do can help get Ayla back? This same opinion applies to the Bradley case and probably others that I don't follow as well.

Maybe I've watched too many true life interrogations on TV to know just how brutal LE can be. If an innocent person has been subjected to that, I can see why they would not want to endure it again.

The question is, IMO, if they are innocent and don't know who has Ayla and what happened to her, how do they know nothing they can say or do can help bring Ayla back?

BBE. Ok, I'm playing devil's advocate a bit now with my post. They *should*, according to you and those that think like you. Let us assume that the DiPietro's are innocent, as hard as that may be for the majority to assume. Now let us assume that LE thinks they are guilty of something, which appears to be the case. For the DiPietro's and CR to come out talking to the media or to open questions by LE, puts them in a position where everything they say can get twisted or misinterpreted and could eventually end up with them getting arrested and even found guilty and sent to jail. Now...most of you will say something like "well, if it was my child that was missing, I wouldn't care about myself or going to jail. I would just do everything I could and talk to everyone in hopes to find her". Well, not everyone thinks like that. If these people are innocent, why risk going to jail when nothing they can say or do can help get Ayla back? This same opinion applies to the Bradley case and probably others that I don't follow as well.

Maybe I've watched too many true life interrogations on TV to know just how brutal LE can be. If an innocent person has been subjected to that, I can see why they would not want to endure it again.

No one expects them to do a sit-down on 60 minutes...once in a while surfacing to say "Hey, Ayla is missing, have you searched your land, etc..." would not be amiss. Again JMO And my "should" was also followed by IMO...
I don't know how one keeps silent when a BABY is missing. JMOJMOJMOJMOJMO

That baby sure seemed to have a lot of 'accidents' before the fatal fall. The mother talks about life insurance, but to collect it, they wouldn't have hidden the body, right? They don't pay if someone is 'missing'. So, I don't really see a motive there. I really think Ayla fell down the stairs, again... this time unnoticed. The only one home was CF busy upstairs with another child, while Ayla went downstairs looking for Daddy. I think she died of a head wound in her fathers bedroom and CF covered it up. By the time she realized, the baby was obviously deceased.

Do we have any maps of the area? TIA

Here's why I find that odd, and I hope I can articulate my thoughts without sounding like I'm being rude or picking on Trista. First, I can understand why LE doesn't release all information to the public. However, releasing information to Trista presents a high risk that the information will be released to the public via her. That's already happened, right? Same goes for private info they give to the other POI's, except they aren't talking. Also, I'm probably being dense, but if the victim (Trista) knows a lot of unreleased details and the DiPietro's (who are considered suspects whether LE came out and said it or not) know a lot of unreleased details, then what harm is there in releasing those details to the public?

I guess the question is "does the public have a right to know" certain things. It would be nice to at least know what the DiPietro's gave as a story for what happened that night and why LE thinks it is false or has information withheld. The only info the public has been given is what we learned from Angela Harry's blog. I'd like to know precisely why LE has discounted the abduction theory.

:goodpost: Thank you for being an independent thinker and posting your opinion!

:cow:

From being here on Websleuths for many years and reading and watching countless books and shows about crime, usually the silent people are the ones who have the most to lose from talking - such as their freedom.

Not everyone is idealistic and brave. Some people care very much if they are in danger of going to jail. Some people are selfish, it would seem. Some people just aren't that honest on a good day. :twocents:

And in some ways, the DiPietros have tried to "speak" through surrogates on blogs and things like that, but it has backfired and raised even more questions. A more straightforward approach just doesn't seem to occur to them.

So I think all of those reasons can explain the deafening silence we have on the DiPietro side. :cow:

I watched a program tonight called 11 most Criminal women, or something similar. And I noticed a detective explaining why one particular suspect eluded being arrested for 8 years even though there was a large large LARGE amount of circumstantial evidence...

1. no motive
2. no murder weapon
3. no body

.....and I couldn't help but think about us here, slaving over keyboards, and messages, and pings, and suspects.

Just thought maybe you all would like to think like a detective/lawyer/judge for a moment. It made ME stop and think, anyway.

I watched a program tonight called 11 most Criminal women, or something similar. And I noticed a detective explaining why one particular suspect eluded being arrested for 8 years even though there was a large large LARGE amount of circumstantial evidence...

1. no motive
2. no murder weapon
3. no body

.....and I couldn't help but think about us here, slaving over keyboards, and messages, and pings, and suspects.

Just thought maybe you all would like to think like a detective/lawyer/judge for a moment. It made ME stop and think, anyway.... I mean, that IS the reason we hunt them down like the dogs they are, for justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong