GUILTY OK - Patrick Misner for raping 4yo girl, Sapulpa, 2012

Ahhhh - 19Mack85- anger, its a useful emotion. Maybe you can ask this forum, how to deal with google problem. i don't know. My brother died, i click his name-he pops up on images-he always wanted that, life is wierd.
It's not the cards you are delt, it's how you play 'em

I almost wish someone would do a donation for Tommy & his family to restart their lives. I would totally donate. Remember that site that did the one for the verbally abused bus monitor and they raised over half a million dollars in just days for her? It would be great if someone could do that for this family. I think the site was

I almost wish someone would do a donation for Tommy & his family to restart their lives. I would totally donate. Remember that site that did the one for the verbally abused bus monitor and they raised over half a million dollars in just days for her? It would be great if someone could do that for this family. I think the site was

I agree!!!

However, that being said, I don't think it would get as much attention as the bullied bus monitor. Sad to say, sad to even think it!!! I feel guilty for feeling this way!

But Tommy's address is readily available online and I'm sure it would definitely help the Braden family out if checks/money orders started arriving in the mail with words of encouragement!

Still wishing they would find Misner.

I feel so bad for the boyfriend that was mistakenly arrested. Before we had DNA he would have most likely been convicted and left to rot in jail.

YAY!! The sicko has been arrested!

Those who got the media to report on this... might want to try with a new angle...

Unfortunately... this family is NOT really back together yet. :tears:

DHS is saying that Tommy and Deb failed to protect this little girl from this rapist.

http://www.facebook.com/tommy.j.braden

I must ask... where was CPS in Elizabeth Smart's case? Sierra Newbold's case?
The other cases were children were abducted from their home and killed?

I never remember THEM losing their other children... or even having to deal with CPS at all.

What is legally required to adequately "protect" your child while they sleep in their own home?

A guard dog? (Groene's had two.)
An alarm system? (Smart's had that.)
A camera in the house? (Newbold's had that.)

Bars on the windows? Well that would be a fire hazard.
Staying up all night to watch your child? Well then you would be tired and that would be negligent. :banghead:

What were they SUPPOSED to do, that they did not do to protect this little girl?

This is a case where I was clear I felt Tommy was wronged from day one.
Unfortunately, that hasn't changed with his being cleared and the arrest of the real suspect.

He has lost his job and has to look for a new one. He has lost his reputation...
Now he can't even be back with his family to recover and move on from this? Really??

Those who got the media to report on this... might want to try with a new angle...

Unfortunately... this family is NOT really back together yet. :tears:

DHS is saying that Tommy and Deb failed to protect this little girl from this rapist.

http://www.facebook.com/tommy.j.braden

I must ask... where was CPS in Elizabeth Smart's case? Sierra Newbold's case?
The other cases were children were abducted from their home and killed?

I never remember THEM losing their other children... or even having to deal with CPS at all.

What is legally required to adequately "protect" your child while they sleep in their own home?

A guard dog? (Groene's had two.)
An alarm system? (Smart's had that.)
A camera in the house? (Newbold's had that.)

Bars on the windows? Well that would be a fire hazard.
Staying up all night to watch your child? Well then you would be tired and that would be negligent. :banghead:

What were they SUPPOSED to do, that they did not do to protect this little girl?

This is a case where I was clear I felt Tommy was wronged from day one.
Unfortunately, that hasn't changed with his being cleared and the arrest of the real suspect.

He has lost his job and has to look for a new one. He has lost his reputation...
Now he can't even be back with his family to recover and move on from this? Really??

Wow, I really hope there is a legitimate reason behind this. I need more information but this sounds awful.

It's on the facebook.

Thanks jjenney, but I can't read his wall, I don't have a facebook. We can't call it fact without a MSM link. Until then, all we have is what he wants to tell us on his page. Sorry, I don't make the rules!

Thanks jjenney, but I can't read his wall, I don't have a facebook. We can't call it fact without a MSM link. Until then, all we have is what he wants to tell us on his page. Sorry, I don't make the rules!

It's got to be more accurate than msm since it comes directly from him. It sounds to me like this guy is being punished and punished for being a victim of a crime (well the father figure for the actual victim).

It's got to be more accurate than msm since it comes directly from him. It sounds to me like this guy is being punished and punished for being a victim of a crime (well the father figure for the actual victim).

There is the assumption with MSM that there is some fact-checking involved and that is why it is allowed as fact once stated in MSM. Something that someone states on FB who has been wrongly arrested, etc. can only be treated as rumor.

I feel bad for the guy and hope he is vindicated but we really can't debate that what he says is fact, it is only opinion until we see reliable, third party confirmation.

I have been away from my laptop for the last several days. Was checking my email just now and had a google alert for Misner. I was so happy to read that he had been arrested!

http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_...ld-creek-county-girls-rape-arrested-in-oregon

Here is another article if interested in reading it. Doesn't really give much info except for his was arrested in Oregon.

As for Tommy, my heart just breaks for him AND the rest of the family! This will linger in their lives forever. So sad...

Just to note, everything that HAS come from the family, in this case has later proven to be true.
It was facebook that was telling us from day one this guy was innocent and his DNA didn't match.

I treat everything as rumor, but in this case facebook has been more accurate than the media.
All Tommy wants to do is move on with his life, I see no reason he would lie about something like this.

We have seen this happen in other cases where there was no neglect at all.
Devin (accidental drowning) and Keeghan (Mom murdered by stranger) for example.

I just want to know why these parents failed to protect their little girl.
WHAT were they supposed to do that they didn't?

The media has not really been on top of this story, so I wouldn't expect them to do it now.
However, I was hoping for an MSM link which is why I suggest people inform the media about this.

If there is a MSM link on his facebook, I don't understand why someone won't just copy the link and post it here. I would do it but I do not have access to see the page. Again, I do not have a facebook account and do not want one. There are other WS members who also do not do facebook. TOS says it is not to be treated as fact unless it comes with a MSM link.

I am not questioning the veracity of the facebook info, I just want to be able to read it for myself!

The only way I can imagine that DHS would have a case is if this perp had been invited into the trailer that night and they all drank or got high together. And if Mom and Tommy went to bed and passed out, and the perp came back and snuck in, etc, then maybe that is why they are saying there was negligence. Just speculating..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back