FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is awful...but...it draws attention back to the case. Even though it's heartbreaking there is no news or developments, at least it's still out there.

Mr kesse's point abt some of the workers being illegals the day before she went missing and that staff being cut in half the day after makes me think they suspect someone from that group. Who of course are long gone. If this is the case then identifying this person is near impossible.

WTF is going on with that complex?

They were employing illegals and then get rid of half of them the day after Jennifer goes missing.

Why?
Probably because they new the heat would come on the complex for employing illegals.

Glad they have their priorities right of hiding their actions above finding out what happened to Jennifer, I am disgusted quite frankly.

I have heard it all now the complex may not be guilty of Jennifer’s disappearance but they might have a lot to do with why she and the poi haven’t been found in my humble opinion.

Jennifer lives there for 8 weeks.
She goes away for a weekend with her b/f and her brother has a party at her condo.
When she returns she disappears.
The poi dumps her car within walking distance of the complex.
The poi heads back towards her complex
According to the bloodhound he actually goes into the complex via a broken fence.

Well if OPD can’t read between the lines of all that then they are in the wrong job.

I am now completely convinced someone who worked and lived on that complex kidnapped Jennifer.

I of course don’t know this as fact but it is for my mind by far the most likely scenario.

I would like to know if Logan spoke to anyone on the complex that weekend other than his own friends.

I saw this tonight. My heart aches for her parents. I think I might have tried to hook up with that person on the dating site and ARGH probably done something bad. :(
What do you mean, Taximom?

I think they will find this is some guy trying to pass himself off as a pretty female on a lesbian site to get his "kicks" out of talking to lesbians. He is probably very shallow, twisted, and, I would guess to say, mid-40s...trying to live out some online fantasy. :loser:

At least, it did bring Jennifer's case back up into the news...as insensitive and awful as it is. Like they say, even bad news is still news. They will figure out who this is and put a stop to it without a doubt.

OK, Back to Jennifer:

After watching the interview, I don't understand why they would dump the illegals working there because at the time...it was the "standard" of a lot of construction companies and restaurants to hire illegals. Until recently, there was no law against it. However, there should be a way to find out who was on what job. They need to be talking to the other workers to try to track down anyone who might have been living or working there. Someone knows the person and probably his family (usually there are several living in a single apt....up to 20 sometimes) plus where they could be. I still don't think it was a construction worker, but maybe someone from the "family" worked construction at Mosaic in order to live onsite. I think this takes it further to the side of my theory of this person being a restaurant employee instead.

Chances are slim to none this guy went back to his own country because illegals simply don't DO that even if they are in trouble with the law...because deportation is coming without prosecution in most cases. He is probably still living and working right in Fl. I would say he would still be in the same industry which IMO is the restraurant biz as opposed to construction. They know how to fly under the radar. (They also need to check out every single restaurant in the near vicinity of the condo. It would be within walking distance.)

Maybe if the Kesses filed a Wrongful Death/Negligence lawsuit (even without much evidence..they do have police reports on the earlier robberies with keys and probably more if they dig to prove negligence with lack of security, etc.) on Mosaic...they would have to offer up each and every company with illegals who were 'dumped' or living onsite at the time of her disappearance. This would go a long way to bring to light anyone Mosaic is trying to protect...including themselves.

I don't think this is related, but I was reading about Jennifer's photo situation and this was under related links. I guess it is because of the nature of his crimes and this perp's size perhaps?

DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. — DeKalb County police are searching for a possible serial rapist who has attacked several women over the past three months.

The rapist has been described as a 25 to 30-year-old Hispanic male, 5 feet 6 inches tall and about 180 pounds. He also has a blonde goatee.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,275436,00.html

But..notice the cap, too. Interesting.

Thanks for the update, DArk Shadows.

I don't like the detectives statement that they aren't any new leads. Well, then hit the streets, and generate some leads.

Seems like LE is entering "old" tips into the state system, to see if they missed anything.

Hmm, wasn't that mentioned here, countless times?

Enrique is right. This is disgusting, but, it is getting JK's story on tv, and and FOX, and while in bad taste, the publicity will help get the word out.

Another thing, everytime that OPD is asked about this case from the media, it can only help to make sure OPD knows, we are not going to let this case just fade away. I think OPD is trying, but, we do need results.

IF OPD admittedly has "no new leads", then either re-interview the parties close to JK again, or release more information about this case to the public, hoping the new information helps with someone's memory. OR, track the IPOD, or, well, you know what I'm going to say.

left
Well hello there Leftcoast,:blowkiss:
You are very welcome for the update. Also, thank-you for your post on #38 on this thread.
Much Love and Respect to you,
dark_shadows

Thanks DS:

So, you're telling me, 18 months later, LE doesn't have the name, of the vast majority of workers at Mosiac?

How, why?

IF Mosiac, or the sub's, are blocking OPD from this information, obtain a subpeona, or better yet, get a grand jury, and let the owner of Mosaic, the management, the foreman, the salespeople, etc, and let them tesify under oath that they have zero knowledge of the POI, nor did any of them warn the workers of the "heat".

This case has "smelled", from day one.

I still want to know.

Where is the INS? Where is the FBI?

Why are we tolerating this companies who are knowlingly employing illegal aliens, cheating our citizens, and cheating our tax system. Why?

IT is time for the fBI to take this case over.

First, there is sufficient evidence to suggest Jk was abducted, or kidnapped, and that is a federal offense.

On top of it, if it appears that the offender left the state, or country, to avoid the dragnet, the FBI "can" move in to this case.

I just don't understand why OPD, or the Kesse's, aren't asking for Federal help.

Plus, I thought we were blaming this case being cold on the fact the FBI was slow to enter DNA profiles into CODIS?

How is it, that we would expect an illegal alien, to have a DNA profile, in our national database? Seems like a very, very, longshot to me.

Time to call in the backup quarterback, and give him a try. And when the backup quarterback is called the FBI, I'll take my chances any day of the week.

left

I don't think this is related, but I was reading about Jennifer's photo situation and this was under related links. I guess it is because of the nature of his crimes and this perp's size perhaps?

DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. — DeKalb County police are searching for a possible serial rapist who has attacked several women over the past three months.

The rapist has been described as a 25 to 30-year-old Hispanic male, 5 feet 6 inches tall and about 180 pounds. He also has a blonde goatee.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,275436,00.html

But..notice the cap, too. Interesting.

Good pickup SS:

I wonder if Georgia has a DNA sample, and if OPD has a DNA sample, we can see if the two match.

I'll tell you something, there certainly isn't a shortage of suspects.

left

As far as it goes, Left...there is no shortage of suspects, just a shortage of needles (leads to Jennifer) in that haystack.

It was an interesting take on the dating site situation from Mark Furhman (sp?) last night on Greta's show. Yet I could tell he wasn't aware the photos were probably downloaded from her website and he should have been more informed beforehand. He thinks the person or persons should be investigated to the point of search warrants of their home, computers, etc.

It is a catch 22 to put copyrights on missing children/adult photos. If you do copyright their photos...it would slow down the ability for the public to help by downloading the posters etc., I would think.

The idea to boycott such sites which have her photos up is a good one, but I don't believe the companies/persons owning those sites will have any problem banning the person who put them up and taking down the profile.

That's the answer. It's just a matter of notifying the admin of a site. They want to know about imposters for the protection of their subscribers as well.

rd

That's the answer. It's just a matter of notifying the admin of a site. They want to know about imposters for the protection of their subscribers as well.

rd
The safety of others on the sites should be important to them. However, there are dating and other virtual community sites which do not believe it is their responsibility to "police" the sites. (Look at how long it took Myspace to agree to hand over the thousands of sexual offenders actively using their site to possibly meet children.)

It's a matter of investigating versus banning someone who you've been notified is an imposter. Works the same everywhere. Most people who run sites are of the same mind. They want a quality experience for their members. It's just good for business. Imposters, and sex offenders, aren't.

rd

It was an interesting take on the dating site situation from Mark Furhman (sp?) last night on Greta's show. Yet I could tell he wasn't aware the photos were probably downloaded from her website and he should have been more informed beforehand. He thinks the person or persons should be investigated to the point of search warrants of their home, computers, etc.

It is a catch 22 to put copyrights on missing children/adult photos. If you do copyright their photos...it would slow down the ability for the public to help by downloading the posters etc., I would think.

The idea to boycott such sites which have her photos up is a good one, but I don't believe the companies/persons owning those sites will have any problem banning the person who put them up and taking down the profile.

SS: Thanks for the update.

I noticed that Greta was taped last night, so, I didn't watch the show. I wish she would have let us know early on, that Jk was one of the cases they were going to talk about.

I kind of get a kick out of Furhman saying that LE should get a "search warrant", and check out the computers of people using Jk's photo on a dating website. Hmm. Think Rockingham, and jumping the fence, instead of obtaining a search warrant. Plus, if someone downloads a picture from the web, to use as their profile, how is it that a judge is going to give LE a search warrant, for obtaining something in the public domain?

Anyway, it should be checked out, but, like Enrique said, it is probably some guy in Asia, or the US, trying to get either money, or worse, from an unsuspecting person.

Odd thing is, Jk's case has been on every show in the country, just how long did it take for someone to notice JK's photo, and how is it someone from the US would think nobody would notice the photo was that of JK? That is why it makes me wonder if the person is even from the US.

Also, I agree that copyrighting a picture of a missing person is not a good idea. It could limit the ability to get the word out.

I hate to say this, but, this is one way to end this problem.

Solve the case, and then, you can copyright the photo, end all of this BS, and let the Kesse's have an answer.

left

Here's what I think needs to be done, to solve this case:

Assuming Drew's claim that 1/2 of the staff at Mosaic was illegal, and they were cut the day after Jk vanished.

1) With the assistance of the INS, have OPD serve a search warrant at Mosaic, and their corporate headquarters. Obtain all record related to payroll, personnel, vendors, and sub's, as it relates to construction at Mosaic.

2) Have a Grand Jury, and make the employees of Mosaic, including the owners, the sales staff, the foreman, maintenance chief, and security testify under oath as to their knowledge of what transpired the 23, 24, and 25th of Jan., 2006.

3) Whatever information is learned from the grand jury, find out who the person is that made the decision to fire the illegal aliens, and have them disperse.

4) Charge that person with obstruction of justice, hiring illegal aliens, and fine Mosaic for knowingly hiring illegal aliens, and possible tax fraud, and any crimes which may come to light, such as SS fraud, income tax fraud, and Labor laws.

5) When said and done, the names, and faces, of all workers at Mosiac will eventually be identified.

Even if these emloyees were paid in cash, they still had an AMerican boss, who hired them, fired them, and paid them. So, there is always a trail.

Eventually, with all of the heat, if it my belief, the name of the POI will be released by somebody, who doesn't want to be deported, or faces a huge fine, or the loss of a construction license.

It's time to play hardball, instead of asking, it's time to make people talk.

Given this, it's possible the POI was not an employee at Mosaic, but, I'm convinced, that somebody who lives or works at Mosiac, knows something about this case.

Regardless, this case will set an example for other emloyers in this country, to stop taking advantage of illegal aliens, and breaking our laws, all to make money.

left

I agree with that sentiment, but as to your suggestion, if the police haven't already done that, what could they possibly have done?

If they haven't done that, the answer would have to be nothing, and I don't think they haven't done something as obvious as that. Or at least I hope not for Jennifer's sake.

rd

I agree with that sentiment, but as to your suggestion, if the police haven't already done that, what could they possibly have done?

If they haven't done that, the answer would have to be nothing, and I don't think they haven't done something as obvious as that. Or at least I hope not for Jennifer's sake.

rd

Well, actually, couldn't the request for the employment records have been voluntary?

In other words, OPD asking Mosaic for a list of employees, sub's, residents, etc, and using this list as a guide to their investigation.

thing is, if 1/2 of Mosaic's employee's are illegal, were they included on this list?

There is only one way to find out. Subpeona employees to court, and have them tesify under oath, that the list is complete, and accurate.

My point is this:

If Mosaic knew they had a bunch of illegal aliens working there, and a LE agency, is asking for names of employees, why would Mosaic give the names of illegals, when it could result in fines, jail time, losing a license, etc.?

Doesn't this fly in the face of firing half of the force?

There is a reason this case is cold, and an incomplete employee listing is as good as any.

IF that list, does not include at least 50% illegal aliens, then, we know, that most likely, the illegals were left off the list.

How would LE know if the list was geniune, unless, they asked the right person, the right questions.

left

They need to forget about suing or copyrighting the photos. they just need to watermark all of her pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge