Cop sues over his wife's meatballs

golfmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/offtopic/sns-ap-odd-meatballs-marijuana,0,7174935.story

Anthony Chiofalo asked the court to declare that his firing in August from the New York Police Department was unreasonable and unconstitutional, to declare that a damning hair sample was improperly taken and to order his rehiring with back pay plus interest, seniority and all benefits.

Why you may ask ... because his wife claims she spiked his meatballs so that he would fail his drug test. :liar:

So when the officer ate the meatballs, he did not feel the least bit stoned and his wife was not charged.

I don't know about this one.

So when the officer ate the meatballs, he did not feel the least bit stoned and his wife was not charged.

I don't know about this one.

LOL, when my dh was in the Marine Corp, he knew a guy that tested positive. He got his girlfriend to get up there and claim that she used illegal substances for "natural male enhancement" without his knowledge. Nobody bought that one either. :bang:

Getdahe*louttahere. Sure, and she didn't worry about him losing his pension or nothing? Yeah, that'd help raise her kids.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back