WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julia needs to be arrested for neglect of little M. Based on her weight and Julia's own confession of leaving her alone, Julia needs to be behind bars. Take away her freedom - she does not deserve freedom since she abused these children!! JMHO!!

Julia, Where is SKY??

I was hoping you were going to be able to go princess. Hope you can take a few photos and share them with us.

Of course I will take lots of pictures and post them in my photobucket for all of those who can't make it.

I'm told that we will be able to write messages on the balloons with Sharpies before we release them. I think I'll bring a bag full of my own balloons so that I can write on them before I get there....it will probably be a madhouse trying to get a sharpie and balloon once I'm there.

If anyone would like to PM me with a short message or prayer I would be happy to write it for you on one of my balloons and release it with the others. Make sure you PM me specifically what you would like your balloon to say.

I know that there are so many WS'ers who would like to attend but are just too far away. At least I can get your message out there for you....for our precious Sky. :heartbeat:

Well done sleuthers!

"Sky Metalwala Search Aided By Websleuths.com"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/07/sky-metalwala-search_n_1259938.html

People looking to help authorities track down Sky Metalwala have turned to an online community called Websleuths that includes experts in forensic sciences and other relevant skills.

Sky Metalwala was reported missing on Nov. 6 by his mother, Julia Biryukova. She claims she ran out of gas, left the boy asleep in her car on the side of the road, and went for help with her other child.

When Biryukova returned, Sky was allegedly gone.

"My Northwest reports that a woman identified as "JV" says Websleuths.com has already helped police in their search for the missing toddler.

"It was directly as a result of the forum that the time frame for when Sky actually went missing was narrowed down," JV said, according to My Northwest"

I think its awesome that some LE and others are beginning to acknowledge that forums like ours can be used to help. We might be "arm chair detectives" but some do have expertise in different fields or at least have studied enough of these crimes to have a good handle on situations. We may not be the end all, be all...but we do have the time and many cases skills to do things that LE might not have time to do.

I certainly wish that I could be there for the balloon launch, but I am too far away. Thank you Princess for being there!

Well done sleuthers!

"Sky Metalwala Search Aided By Websleuths.com"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/07/sky-metalwala-search_n_1259938.html

People looking to help authorities track down Sky Metalwala have turned to an online community called Websleuths that includes experts in forensic sciences and other relevant skills.

Sky Metalwala was reported missing on Nov. 6 by his mother, Julia Biryukova. She claims she ran out of gas, left the boy asleep in her car on the side of the road, and went for help with her other child.

When Biryukova returned, Sky was allegedly gone.

"My Northwest reports that a woman identified as "JV" says Websleuths.com has already helped police in their search for the missing toddler.

"It was directly as a result of the forum that the time frame for when Sky actually went missing was narrowed down," JV said, according to My Northwest"

:yourock: WE ROCK!!

I think its awesome that some LE and others are beginning to acknowledge that forums like ours can be used to help. We might be "arm chair detectives" but some do have expertise in different fields or at least have studied enough of these crimes to have a good handle on situations. We may not be the end all, be all...but we do have the time and many cases skills to do things that LE might not have time to do.

Oh so true athy! I've followed quite a few cases here at WS, and I am just AMAZED at the sleuthing ability of quite a few members here!!!! :tyou: Some of the stuff that comes up is amazing...

I certainly wish that I could be there for the balloon launch, but I am too far away. Thank you Princess for being there!

I can't be up there either - but would like to know what COLOR balloons I can launch from here??!! :seeya:

Thank you, Princess, for going to the Balloon Launch and for representing Websleuths!:rocker::woohoo::seeya:

JV says the timeline was narrowed-but it was Clay Terry who said May, the police at that time said they didn't confirm or deny anything-thus you only know you narrowed the father's lawyer's timeline.

:yourock: WE ROCK!!

Oh so true athy! I've followed quite a few cases here at WS, and I am just AMAZED at the sleuthing ability of quite a few members here!!!! :tyou: Some of the stuff that comes up is amazing...

I can't be up there either - but would like to know what COLOR balloons I can launch from here??!! :seeya:

BBM: M chose the colors: baby blue and purple.

ETA this post (BBM):

http://www.kirklandreporter.com/news/139131834.html?mobile=true

this is a link to the information about the balloon release and candle light vigil for Sky. The colors are baby blue and purple. (Per M's request). Search and Seek Association will be doing a small balloon release with M prior to the public event.

I ask everyone who can not make it, please dedicate yourself to lighting a candle and releasing a balloon for sky. photos are great! we are going to make a collage for SM after the event.

At the vigil, SAS will also be announcing our renewed efforts to break the silence on this case! i will post here what that plan is once its made public.

as always, we couldnt solve these cases without websleuths! thanks everyone!!!!

Attachments

• baby blue balloons for Sky.jpg
    baby blue balloons for Sky.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 5
  • purple balloons for Sky.jpg
    purple balloons for Sky.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 1
Sky, still hoping and waiting to see you come home!

Julia, please bring Sky home. We know this must be tearing at you every minute of every day. Do it for M, do it for Sky.

Thanks! I'm going to change my pic to the blue balloons in honor of Sky.

This is an AWESOME idea for everyone for the vigil for Sky! I just scoured the internet and found a bunch of blue and purple balloon pics and uploaded them to my photobucket.

If anyone would like to use any of the pics as your profile pic or however else you'd like to use them, you are welcome to any of them.

The address is http://photobucket.com/balloons4sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member