VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #4

I do not think Sam slept on a couch. He was a guest from out of state. Mom had plenty of time to prepare for his arrival.

Maybe Sam slept in the main house's upstairs guest room, near Debra's room. Maybe he killed her first, in her sleep, and dragged the body down to Mel and Emma in Emma's room....

Just pondering. I do think it plausible that he slept up there. Emma would want to be in her own room, with Mel. The only other bedroom, seemingly, is that guest room, if there are no bedrooms upstairs from Emma's. Sam was there for a long stay. He'd get a room.

Is this close? If it's not right I'll go back and delete so it doesn't keep showing up in later posts.

Kelly-house-first-floor.jpg
[/IMG]

We need for somebody to make some floorplan type sketches....

That seems good, Zig. I guess Mark's body was most likely in the breezeway.

I think there may have been another bedroom in the Emma section - a back bedroom. The search warrant specifies front bedroom and nothing from back bedroom, so it's confusing cuz if Sam stayed in another bedroom, you'd think they'd be collecting things from that room too.

I think there may have been another bedroom in the Emma section - a back bedroom. The search warrant specifies front bedroom and nothing from back bedroom, so it's confusing cuz if Sam stayed in another bedroom, you'd think they'd be collecting things from that room too.

That's weird. That only the one bedroom appears on the warrant. I would have expected at least one more bedroom, where Sam stayed prior to the murders, would be searched.

On the other hand Rimer has an agenda too. He wants to sell the occult angle because it makes him more famous and opens the door to some consulting $$$.

Yes, I think it is safe to assume the place was a slaughterhouse AND there was a lot of occult **** all over Emma's room, but the occult stuff didnt play a role in the murders, that is to say, Sam probably didnt draw anything in blood on the walls but surely Emma had pentagrams and likely a meatcleaver with fake blood hanging on her walls in her bedroom.

The relative wants to downplay all of this obviously because it is upsetting for the rest of the family to hear it and Rimer wants to play up the occult connection, even though it was just Emma's basic room decor, because it makes him famous, earns him money and gets all the Christians in to a frenzy.

I dont see Sam dragging any bodies around the house. It was Emma and Mel first then mom comes in to say breakfast is ready the next morning and Sam kills her in there so all 3 bodies end up in the same area. Dad comes in, sees the van, knocks and calls out for Debra, no answer, he enters, heads upstairs to her bedroom Sam follows and whacks him upstairs (wasnt he found upstairs?).

I dont see Sam dragging any bodies around the house. It was Emma and Mel first then mom comes in to say breakfast is ready the next morning and Sam kills her in there so all 3 bodies end up in the same area. Dad comes in, sees the van, knocks and calls out for Debra, no answer, he enters, heads upstairs to her bedroom Sam follows and whacks him upstairs (wasnt he found upstairs?).

Oh, yeah, that's right. (And in case anyone thought I mentioned dismemberment again, I DID NOT!)

I dont see Sam as a cutter, I think he liked just pounding on things with the maul/hammer and seeing what would happen, although he was fond of hatchets I think that was more about a hatchet stuck in a skull than a hatchet cutting off fingers, so to speak. Though a few blows to an arm with maul, for example, could easily result in unintentional dismemberment I am sure, and that wouldnt surprise me.

Don't forget the dog or dogs locked in the basement. They may have alerted Mom something was wrong. She went to see what was up and bingo. I doubt they were normally kept in the basement.

Also, I found myself laughing out loud at a post that was in one of NativeGirl's links that went to some Vampire Freak messge board. The poster was commenting on how sick the murders were, how sick people are these days and asked, "what's going on in the world nowadays with all these sick people?".............this from someone who belongs to Vampire Freak - uh, hello?

Well, apparently it's all just fun and games until someone gets hurt.

It is all starting to make a little more sense to me now. The first responders knew nothing of Emma and her musical tastes, they walk in and see this slaughterhouse with pentagrams and sicktanick posters all over, upsidedown crosses, black roses and the whole 9 yards and they immediately think they have stumbled on some sort of possible satanic ritual murder. Rimer is immediately called in but by the time he arrives on the scene they have come to realize that what they seen was simply the standard decor of a teenager in to horrorcore music and Rimer is sent on his way without ever being invited inside. But Rimer isnt done just yet, he has himself a new cause, he will now set out to teach anyone who will listen about the evils of horrorcore music and how it makes people kill kittens and eat babies.

Well, apparently it's all just fun and games until someone gets hurt.

Yes as long as it doesnt happen to someone they care about, then it is fair game to rap about it and make a ****ing joke of it all.

Talk about getting called on your ****.
They must be having to get over their bad-*advertiser censored* selves now. :cool:

It is all starting to make a little more sense to me now. The first responders knew nothing of Emma and her musical tastes, they walk in and see this slaughterhouse with pentagrams and sicktanick posters all over, upsidedown crosses, black roses and the whole 9 yards and they immediately think they have stumbled on some sort of possible satanic ritual murder. Rimer is immediately called in but by the time he arrives on the scene they have come to realize that what they seen was simply the standard decor of a teenager in to horrorcore music and Rimer is sent on his way without ever being invited inside. But Rimer isnt done just yet, he has himself a new cause, he will now set out to teach anyone who will listen about the evils of horrorcore music and how it makes people kill kittens and eat babies.

Makes sense.

Also by the time the relative is brought in, the bodies are removed so he misses the worst of it. Just some blood stains and if Ziggy was right about the posters being removed for splatter, maybe not so much of that either.

Yes, I think it is safe to assume the place was a slaughterhouse AND there was a lot of occult **** all over Emma's room, but the occult stuff didnt play a role in the murders, that is to say, Sam probably didnt draw anything in blood on the walls but surely Emma had pentagrams and likely a meatcleaver with fake blood hanging on her walls in her bedroom.

The relative wants to downplay all of this obviously because it is upsetting for the rest of the family to hear it and Rimer wants to play up the occult connection, even though it was just Emma's basic room decor, because it makes him famous, earns him money and gets all the Christians in to a frenzy.

That's exactly right. I doubt the rest of the family knew that Emma was into it as thick as she was. Typically mothers don't like to talk ill of the kids when they think they are just going through a phase - no need to stir up negative feelings about them from other family members. And, especially that generation, they have zero clue about the underground and the crazy sh** that happens with kids these days. You can bet they have not been cruising the internet happening upon Emma's very effed up youtube vids. I feel sad for them - they lost an ENTIRE family.

Rimer is going to profit from this, which is good in a way, because SKR certainly is so maybe a little cash going to the "other side" will balance things out in the universe:waitasec:

Which brings me back to a thought about all of Melanie's profiles. Someone went into Emma's and delteted the accounts - who would that have been? Does a family member have to do that? Those VF ones of Mel are obviously still up or were they cached? Do her folks know? What happens if you die and don't have anyone that can go in and delete them? Do you need to put that in your will? Again, I am the queen of ????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back