Sound Proof Room

ChaCha

Reaction score
Any information on the location or reason for having a sound proof room?

Did it have anything to do with the voice box?

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08/31/california.missing.girl/

Garrido told Karunaratne that he had a soundproof recording studio in the backyard, said Karunaratne, who described Garrido's music as "Christian, contemporary" and said some songs "were about love and romance.

---------------------------------------------
He was also listed as "a musician" in the articles about the rape of the victim that he was actually convicted for. And there are pics of a younger Garrido standing at a mike and brandishing a guitar in a rock star pose that were in a frame in "the compound" - seen in those unauthorized photos. Further there was an interview somewhere with a guy who did some of the soundproofing for him, and a guy who had at some point been shown the soundproofing to see what he thought? I don't have links for those though, sorry.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08/31/california.missing.girl/

Garrido told Karunaratne that he had a soundproof recording studio in the backyard, said Karunaratne, who described Garrido's music as "Christian, contemporary" and said some songs "were about love and romance.

---------------------------------------------
He was also listed as "a musician" in the articles about the rape of the victim that he was actually convicted for. And there are pics of a younger Garrido standing at a mike and brandishing a guitar in a rock star pose that were in a frame in "the compound" - seen in those unauthorized photos. Further there was an interview somewhere with a guy who did some of the soundproofing for him, and a guy who had at some point been shown the soundproofing to see what he thought? I don't have links for those though, sorry.

I've been trying to find that link as well, to no avail. If you happen to stumble upon it, could you please post it? I'll keep looking for it.

I'm interested to know when the soundproofed room was built and if the other structures were there during that time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back