AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the local news tonight, the top story was about TPD searching a wash area today 3 miles from the Celis home for evidence. http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/151589955.html

The area was included in the initial search, but it is a large area. This doesn't give me a lot of hope for sweet Isabel's return. (my opinion, of course!)

Haven't gotten caught up on #15 yet, but wonder why all the sudden interest in the wash areas? Was something found (shoes w/soil particles only found in certain areas), some viable tip reported, reports of someone seen nearby?
:waitasec:

I mentioned the Zambian thing and posted I'd filed it accordingly & have. I just ran across that searching the neighborhood. I sleuth, hey..but posted I would just file that.

This whole case is weird, cartels aren't that far fetched. Check the court records of SC & RC. It's Pima Co.

<modsnip>. jmo

Was this odd the press released out of order? I have no idea but it certainly was confusing....

IMO it was LE who gave the press the tape with the calls out of order.
I don't know if that was intentional or just an accident on LE's part.
The media was certainly confused by it as HLN for example stated "the son called first" like it was a bombshell. :|

In the earliest photos released a ladder is laying on the ground beside the home.

Do you have a pic of that? On my carriage house a ladder hangs on it all the time....so not an indictment...maybe the thought that better to have workers do stuff then have a ladder around...but then....what if the workers are suspect.....

Theories, in no special order.

1. SC killed her and disposed of the body. 2-1
2. BC killed her and disposed of the body. 4-1
3. One of the parents killed her and the other one is covering. 10-1
4. Drug cartel kidnapping/ransom. 20-1
5. <modsnip:eek:ff the table for now>. 20-1
6. Stranger abduction. 30-1
7. Friend/family abduction. 3-2
8. She somehow left the house on her own and didn't make it back. 50-1
9. Hoax for reward money. 35-1

Let me know if I missed any.

ETA added #9

Well, here is a rumor.

JM's mom lives in FL and is the president of an Equestrian club. The neighbor has her FB cover photo as her doing equestrian. JM's mom has a connection with a Swanson last name. On youtube, the neighbor is videotaped with someone with the last name Swanson.

What does that mean? Hell if I know. :)

Nice catch! I assume you were picking your jaw up off the ground as these coincidences piled up. I know I would have been. Wow. I don't know if it means anything, but it IS odd.

I am clueless about what it could mean. How is the Swanson name even of interest? I must have missed an entire connection of the name in this case. Can anyone help me out? TIA

I mentioned the Zambian thing and posted I'd filed it accordingly & have. I just ran across that searching the neighborhood. I sleuth, hey..but posted I would just file that.

This whole case is weird, cartels aren't that far fetched. Check the court records of SC & RC. It's Pima Co.

<modsnip>. jmo

BBM - Agreed. We have to remember the area we are dealing with her. Maybe that street, that neighborhood isn't "bad"..but that state, and region, have been completely effected by cartel violence. I could see cartels being "wild" or "out there" or "far fetched" if we were talking about Alabama or Oklahoma, or Montana...but we aren't. When LE publicly takes it off the table, I will too.

Closing this thread while I get caught up. Will open a new one shortly.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member