Forensic expert for prosecution side? any idea?

charo

Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas who the prosectuion will pick for their forensic expert?

I was thinking Dr. Bass from the UT Body Farm?

I hope they get Dr. Baden as their forensics expert, and Barry Scheck as their DNA expert.

Those were also the ones I was thinking who would be called- Dr. Baden or Dr. Perper- not sure about Barry S. but thats a good thought. We need to go one better than Henry Lee-

They need to get Coby off Nancy Grace. He's working for the defense. Can't stand him.

I really like Dr. Baden. I loved watching his show on HBO.

I would say it will be Bill Bass (Dr. William Bass,MD,Ph.D), from the U.T. Body Farm since ORNL did the testing and he is one of the inventors of that procedure and the most world renown expert on decomposition in U.S. He is semi- retired now, but he still works on difficult cases which others have problems with defining.

I am thinking the insect forensics most likely was done by his department also. I just don't think they will be released until trial.

I would say it will be Bill Bass (Dr. William Bass,MD,Ph.D), from the U.T. Body Farm since ORNL did the testing and he is one of the inventors of that procedure and the most world renown expert on decomposition in U.S. He is semi- retired now, but he still works on difficult cases which others have problems with defining.

I am thinking the insect forensics most likely was done by his department also. I just don't think they will be released until trial.

So turbo-you DO think there was insect forensics done? We have not seen anything to "substantiate" it is why I am asking, and if there were maggots in the trunk I would hazzard a guess that George the auto detailing dude would have cleaned them out lickity split before he headed off to work. Have you seen something that suggests to you that there were indeed maggots or other insect life such as flies? Share? Pretty please...:blowkiss:

I wouldn't choose Perper either. Probably Bass would be a good choice since he did the testing. Baden would be okay. There is also a pretty old forensic expert with a heavy (I think) German accent whose name I can't remember , but I think he would be good. I haven't seen him on TV in a while though.

Why aren't any forensic experts from outside OCPD on the witness lists? I didn't even see FBI lab or Body Farm experts listed.

So turbo-you DO think there was insect forensics done? We have not seen anything to "substantiate" it is why I am asking, and if there were maggots in the trunk I would hazzard a guess that George the auto detailing dude would have cleaned them out lickity split before he headed off to work. Have you seen something that suggests to you that there were indeed maggots or other insect life such as flies? Share? Pretty please...:blowkiss:

When Dr. Lee was on NG two nights ago....he stated there were maggots in the car when he inspected it. :eek: :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back