Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the dangerous part for her is that she thinks of it all as a game, just an immature game of "catch me if you can". There are far more sophisticated criminals out there that could seek her out and do her harm. She is definitely not in a structured environment right now and things can only get worse for her. The bodyguards are not going to be with her forever. Though it would not be to her liking I think she'd be safer under the watchful eye of the probation department. jmo

Casey is bold. She took those OC detectives down that hallway to her non-existent office without faltering a step. Nothing they said scared her or made her cry. She's made of stone and will hurt anyone to further her agenda.

It's a stone-cold bold person who would steal money needed for her sick grandfather's nursing home account and not worry about consequences.

It's a stone-cold person who would steal from her "best friend" ,who WORKED for every penny she had,and not worry about consequences.

It's a stone-cold person who would sell her dead daughter's pictures and videos to finance her murder defense.

It's a stone-cold person who would accuse her father of molestation and abuse to save herself.

Casey will steal and con and murder again.She has no reason not to. It's all she knows and it works for her.

While the general public wonders where KC is hiding.....her "team" is squirreling her away from the public eye. (pardon the pun)

On the surface, it would seem that her team is focused on her safety. However, IMO, they are attempting to increase her "story value" by making her location an online tabloid game of CLUE.

While the defense team argues against an Orlando probation, I think that they are doing KC an enormous disservice. In order for her to have ANY chance for a life, she needs to be monitored, evaluated, and counseled.

Does anyone really think that the DT is interested in her future? Not me, as I interpret their motive as self serving. In fact...the harder she falls the better the story.

Do I feel sorry for KC? Not at all. Do I want to see an end to the tabloid photo frenzy that creates faux celebrities and encourages stalkerazzi? You bet!!!

Casey is bold. She took those OC detectives down that hallway to her non-existent office without faltering a step. Nothing they said scared her or made her cry. She's made of stone and will hurt anyone to further her agenda.

It's a stone-cold bold person who would steal money needed for her sick grandfather's nursing home account and not worry about consequences.

It's a stone-cold person who would steal from her "best friend" ,who WORKED for every penny she had,and not worry about consequences.

It's a stone-cold person who would sell her dead daughter's pictures and videos to finance her murder defense.

It's a stone-cold person who would accuse her father of molestation and abuse to save herself.

Casey will steal and con and murder again.She has no reason not to. It's all she knows and it works for her.
MissJames, I agree with every word. She will 'strike' again! Why, she really did get away with murder! She really feels confidant now! It's just a matter of when.

She is one evil person. Scarey!:panic:

Casey is not lunatic fringe. She's lunatic. I hope people are intelligent enough to realize she could and probably will steal again. Anyone who has any dealings with her at all should take steps to hide their money and protect their financial information.
ITA: I have come across quite a few middle aged women who had plenty of money and access to nice things and they are still kleptomaniacs. Their lives may be boring to them and it does seem like they get a thrill out of stealing and especially the pulling it off part. It happens quite often. It is hard to get average people to believe that this sort of thing goes on and especially if the women are good liars or appear at all sympathetic. And if they are 30 something suburban mothers it is even harder to convince people that they are thieves. This Felon will get bored and will need to find her newest conniving thrill. Just like any other criminal or gambler she will need to up the anty.

Just think of the many black widow criminals who marry men and kill them for all the insurance money. Then they get away with it and marry a rich man. They get all of his properties, money and the insurance money. It is not hard to see this particular criminal in a similar scenario.

I think she is/was in Carlsbad, CA uploading photos, making slide shows and labeling them.

ETA: If you notice this account was created in 2007. It has been recently updated July 29 to Aug 4 or 5.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-08-08 at 5.19.39 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-08-08 at 5.19.39 PM.png
    168.4 KB · Views: 128
  • Screen shot 2011-08-08 at 5.18.07 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-08-08 at 5.18.07 PM.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 108
  • Screen shot 2011-08-08 at 5.19.09 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-08-08 at 5.19.09 PM.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 107

Great post, Miss James ... stone-cold to me means without feeling ...

How could anyone but a stone-cold killer dump her child's body in a swamp for animals to chew on ?

How could anyone but a stone-cold person lie repeatedly to her parents in jailhouse conversations about where Caylee was ?

How could anyone but a stone-cold person let Equusearch and other searchers wade through snake-infested swamps looking for a child that she knew was on Suburban Drive ?

How could anyone but a stone-cold person high-five her brother when they made it to the police station one day while her daughter was "missing" ?

My anger at this incompetent jury grows with every post like yours. To think this jury fell for the "grief" counselor and the thought this stone-cold killer was supposedly blocking out Caylee's death by partying and hanging out with college guys is beyond comprehension.

“There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out.”

Does anyone really think that the DT is interested in her future? Not me said:
Heck no, Jose and Co. isn't interested in her future. He's interested in HIS future. But, in a way, I don't blame him. Casey wouldn't hesitate to throw him under the bus and vice versa. How did all these people find each other? And how did 12 incompetent jurors come together so perfectly for them? It makes you wonder.....................

It does give me satisfaction that her life is endless days of hiding out. What kind of life is that? :loser:

[
My anger at this incompetent jury grows with every post like yours. To think this jury fell for the "grief" counselor and the thought this stone-cold killer was supposedly blocking out Caylee's death by partying and hanging out with college guys is beyond comprehension.

.”[/QUOTE]

The same thing is happening to me. I just keep getting more and more angry at that lazy jury. I don't think they were paying enough attention to the grief counselor or any of the other "experts" that they really fell for anything. I think they were gawking around, watching the people in the courtroom. Apparently there were no intelligent leaders in that group. It was just easier to let her off than go back through all that testimony and evidence. Not even ONE question for the judge! Amazing!!!

Navy inside the Barnes and Noble, there's a little cosmetic store in between the two. I was in that B&N last Tuesday.

Hi. I'm new here so excuse me as I find my way around. I found Websleuths after the pics of CA in Columbus OH were released. It took me a few days to pinpoint the street she is walking down in the pics but I finally figured out that it is in my neighborhood! That's when I found Websleuths and all the fantastic work many here had done to try to establish if it was in fact CA and exactly where she was photographed/videotaped. Thought I would jump on to offer any help I can since I can walk to that street from my home in less than 15 minutes and drive to it in under 3 minutes. Happy to help however I can.
I guess a little intro on me might be in order here. I live in Columbus in the neighborhood of Clintonville. I work as a Police Evidence Technician (crime scene) for CPD with 16 years on the job. There can be no mystery in my life - everything must be investigated and solved - which makes me great at my job but terrible at dating. Lol. I guess that is good enough for now. Looking forward to getting to know some of you.

Welcome and I will go first with a question. I read or heard that Starbucks is like 2 miles from Old Navy. Not a long walk even for a smoker like me but, is it true.
Second, if you have watched the video does it look staged to you or could a good freelance get those shots ?
Thank You

Heck no, Jose and Co. isn't interested in her future. He's interested in HIS future. But, in a way, I don't blame him. Casey wouldn't hesitate to throw him under the bus and vice versa. How did all these people find each other? And how did 12 incompetent jurors come together so perfectly for them? It makes you wonder.....................

And I am sure she would think it's a.o.k because he showed her how to do it effectively when he did it to her father and brother and RK. Of course when she does she will remind him. That is why I am surprised he is hooking his coat tails on herfor $$$$ He will loose more than she's worth. I guess money and sex can get to person where they loose all sensibility.

We all know KC needs personal relationships, men, and drama in her life. If she does have body guards, they aren't high-paid professionals (who'd pay for that?). They're whoever the defense could scrounge up for free (remember D. Casey, PI LOL!). I predict some drama between her and a "body-guard" before long.

Great post, Miss James ... stone-cold to me means without feeling ...

How could anyone but a stone-cold killer dump her child's body in a swamp for animals to chew on ?

How could anyone but a stone-cold person lie repeatedly to her parents in jailhouse conversations about where Caylee was ?

How could anyone but a stone-cold person let Equusearch and other searchers wade through snake-infested swamps looking for a child that she knew was on Suburban Drive ?

How could anyone but a stone-cold person high-five her brother when they made it to the police station one day while her daughter was "missing" ?

“There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out.”

Great post Sustained!
How then could the jury decide that they "Didn't know how Caylee died" "Didn't know the cause of death" " Didn't see the over lay of the duct layer over the tiny skull". Nothing about this trial taught Casey about the need to:
1.Tell the truth. 2 Believe in a Creator who gives us commandments for living with our fellow men & women. How can getting away with murder, teach her "Thou shall not kill, Thou shall not lie, Thou shall not steal, Thou shall not covet thy neighbors belongings......etc etc etc.
She will not go back & get her HS Diploma,get training for making a living ,holding a job. She will not feel it is wrong to take her relatives or her friends money, valuables, or their lives. The Jury has spoken loud & clear; Casey is above punishment, above probation, above cleaning up the messes she has made of her life & her family' life. She will not admit that she took Caylee's life soooooooo... We have her out in society to continue to reek havoc on everything she touches.

to me.

When I've looked at the EXIF data, I don't see the 35mm. Nevertheless, the photo doesn't look like it was shot at 35mm, and the EXIF data could be spoofed easily enough. If you can direct me to the exact photo where you see the 35mm, I would like to take a look at it. Thanks.

We all know KC needs personal relationships, men, and drama in her life. If she does have body guards, they aren't high-paid professionals (who'd pay for that?). They're whoever the defense could scrounge up for free (remember D. Casey, PI LOL!). I predict some drama between her and a "body-guard" before long.

....Like a hot body guard contest..:floorlaugh:

I think she is/was in Carlsbad, CA uploading photos, making slide shows and labeling them.

ETA: If you notice this account was created in 2007. It has been recently updated July 29 to Aug 4 or 5.

what forum is this? TIA

I agree.I actually posted, just after the verdict was read that the DT and Casey will all start to turn on each other. They are all users and opportunists . Partnerships never last long in these situations.It may be 6mos, a year or 5 years ,but we will hear accusations as the "team" begins to fold.

Baez meets w/Geragos in NY and a few days later TMZ has picks of casey circulating. TMZ tells us they have confirmed sources that the meeting did happen. Geragos confirmed on national TV that he met w/Baez.

Is it possible that baez slipped some PICS sent to him (legit or not) and Geragos gave them to TMZ? My mind works in strange ways.

what forum is this? TIA

I was just going to ask the same thing - it's not Facebook, right?

Thanks!

ETA: Got it - just saw it above. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla