EJ's phone call to TPS 1/22

Bringing over from previous thread because it still has my hinky meter up:

There's been something bothering me at the back of my mind about that phone call. I just found it.

Look what I posted on 1/22 - the *exact day* that Tammi claims this call took place:

If Tammi was in control, and eliz was just the puppet, Eliz would have been angry with Tammi, saying things like "Hey! You told me all this was okay. Why am I in jail? Now look at this mess. Get me outta here, b**ch! Why did you tell me to do this, that, and the other thing? Get me a lawyer! Get me out of here! I'm not going down for stuff you told me to do!"

But Eliz didn't say one single peep. That's because she acted on her own. She just used Tammi for Tammi's knowledge of illegal ways to sever Logan's parental rights, as well as Tammi's willingness to be a cheerleader for doing illegal and immoral things, and to feed into Eliz's rationalization of her own actions.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4715777"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, MSG 26 Dec 09 thread #15[/ame]

Who is the "third" party. My hinky meter is flipping out!! I think it broke!!!

I just watched the video. Here is my take: If EJ is trying to talk, TS is making this difficult for her. If TS isn't involved WHY would EJ keep talking to her???? COME ON NOW!!!!!

I agree dini!

*IF* this call did take place, imo, it shows TS did have some involvement. I doubt EJ would have been trying to "trick a confession" out of her because she couldn't possibly have believed TS would admit to it if she had nothing to do with it. I think her being angry and hanging up was just that - she was pi@@ed because TS promised her everything would be fine and now she's turning her back on her.

JMO, of course!

And I was really freaked out by that because I didn't think she would just tell a lie like that," Smith said.

Funny, TS stated in previous interviews that she now knows EJ had lied to them.

I wonder if she went to LE before the media . . . .

I think we need LE to confirm or deny it.

Yes. Any calls from jail would be recorded so LE will know if TS is telling this correctly or trying to cover her tracks. I would think/hope given the urgency of finding Gabriel that LE would listen in real-time and may be even trying to use TS to get info from EJ. One of them is going to do/say something to set the other off if they are conspiring.

Hi everyone! I'm new, but have been reading web sleuths since this case started. I think that TS knows where Gabriel is- and has played on the fact that EJ is/ was unstable. She manipulated her. I think EJ is cracking under the pressure, and is starting to realize wth she has done.

TS is playing this up in the media to make herself look innocent, which we all know she is NOT!

Hi everyone! I'm new, but have been reading web sleuths since this case started. I think that TS knows where Gabriel is- and has played on the fact that EJ is/ was unstable. She manipulated her. I think EJ is cracking under the pressure, and is starting to realize wth she has done.

TS is playing this up in the media to make herself look innocent, which we all know she is NOT!

Welcome edie1276!! A lot of us here agree with you on that. Thank you for stating it in such a clear and concise way. Lol, saying what you said in about 4 sentences would take me about 4 paragraphs. :crazy:

Wow!! A forum for Gabriel...finally. Thank you to everyone who have made it possible.

Regarding the phone call, I think it's a given that the phone call did take place. All phone calls would be recorded IMO and TPS does like to muddy things up but I don't think she's crazy enough to lie about a phone call, especially one that makes her look bad. Now we don't know the full content of the call but one thing that came out is apparently EJ is now prepared to start throwing TS under the bus. But what took her so long? Personally, I'm not sure I buy it. And of course TS is panicking and trying to stay one step ahead by releasing information to the media that she really shouldn't but if you look at it from her perspective, if she does have no idea what EJ did in SA, then EJ blaming her for it is going to really change things for her, not that they aren't bad enough already. EJ can tell all kinds of lies that are going to make TS's life very difficult in the next few weeks/months trying to prove both to LE and the public that EJ is lying and not her. And no one will ever know which one is lying so TS will never be vindicated even if she didn't know anything about that SA trip. Even if she is never charged for anything in this case, her reputation is already ruined and now stands to take more hits with what EJ may be about to start muddying the waters with.

If I look at this case from strictly a defense perspective, this is the only defense I can see EJ having as long as Gabriel is not found. If she did kill him, and she's prepared to continue with her mysterious couple story, then bringing TS into the mix is certainly going to be enough confusion and reasonable doubt to make it very difficult to prosecute her for murder without a body. Even with one, she can still blame the mysterious couple if he is not found in the landfill but somewhere else. Seems too simple that she would call from a SA hotel that she can be tracked to and say she put the baby in the garbage. And I do believe that LE checked the dumpsters for all three hotels before the garbage went to the landfill. I do recall articles stating that LE had checked dumpsters. But if she chose another completely random dumpster, then they have to check the landfill. There is always the possibility that there is no dumpster involved at all and she could have put him anywhere within about a 20-24 hour time period from when he was last seen.

Now if EJ is telling the truth, and TS set this all up then she should be able to provide a lot of valuable information that will lead to Gabriel or at least to others who are involved. To be as vague as she's been doesn't cut it for me. And the fact that she's waited so long makes me doubt her also. She should be able to provide a full description of whoever picked up Gabriel and every move that was made in SA in order to make that happen, including all phone calls and internet communications between her and TPS and anyone else who may be involved. And LE should be able to corroborate that information based on what they've gathered so far. If she can't, she is lying IMO.

she is so fake. wtf.

I am sorry, but if tammi doesn't know that gabriel is ok, I think she would be sad, distraught, not able to sit there smiling and laughing.

I TOTALLY AGREE!

I noticed, in that video, they show a picture of him in that highchair twice. I'm not sure if it's the same pic we've seen, though. He looks younger to me. Was he wearing light blue in the one's we've seen? I'll havee to jump over to the photo thread and look....

Wow!! A forum for Gabriel...finally. Thank you to everyone who have made it possible.

Regarding the phone call, I think it's a given that the phone call did take place. All phone calls would be recorded IMO and TPS does like to muddy things up but I don't think she's crazy enough to lie about a phone call, especially one that makes her look bad. Now we don't know the full content of the call but one thing that came out is apparently EJ is now prepared to start throwing TS under the bus. But what took her so long? Personally, I'm not sure I buy it. And of course TS is panicking and trying to stay one step ahead by releasing information to the media that she really shouldn't but if you look at it from her perspective, if she does have no idea what EJ did in SA, then EJ blaming her for it is going to really change things for her, not that they aren't bad enough already. EJ can tell all kinds of lies that are going to make TS's life very difficult in the next few weeks/months trying to prove both to LE and the public that EJ is lying and not her. And no one will ever know which one is lying so TS will never be vindicated even if she didn't know anything about that SA trip. Even if she is never charged for anything in this case, her reputation is already ruined and now stands to take more hits with what EJ may be about to start muddying the waters with.

If I look at this case from strictly a defense perspective, this is the only defense I can see EJ having as long as Gabriel is not found. If she did kill him, and she's prepared to continue with her mysterious couple story, then bringing TS into the mix is certainly going to be enough confusion and reasonable doubt to make it very difficult to prosecute her for murder without a body. Even with one, she can still blame the mysterious couple if he is not found in the landfill but somewhere else. Seems too simple that she would call from a SA hotel that she can be tracked to and say she put the baby in the garbage. And I do believe that LE checked the dumpsters for all three hotels before the garbage went to the landfill. I do recall articles stating that LE had checked dumpsters. But if she chose another completely random dumpster, then they have to check the landfill. There is always the possibility that there is no dumpster involved at all and she could have put him anywhere within about a 20-24 hour time period from when he was last seen.

Now if EJ is telling the truth, and TS set this all up then she should be able to provide a lot of valuable information that will lead to Gabriel or at least to others who are involved. To be as vague as she's been doesn't cut it for me. And the fact that she's waited so long makes me doubt her also. She should be able to provide a full description of whoever picked up Gabriel and every move that was made in SA in order to make that happen, including all phone calls and internet communications between her and TPS and anyone else who may be involved. And LE should be able to corroborate that information based on what they've gathered so far. If she can't, she is lying IMO.

Excellent post, Kamille. Very well summarized.

Isn't this kind of normal LE procedure, when there is more than one person involved, to pit them against each other. Even if they are both lieing, which would be normal, given two individuals who both have some illegal involvement, at least some of what they say aout each other would be true, giving LE lots of new information to work with, lots of leads.

So Elizabeth rolls over on Tammi and Tammi, in turn, rolls over on Elizabeth, and eventually LE pieces the whole thing together and finds Gabriel. At least that's how it works on TV. I hope it works as well in real life......fast forward, PLEASE, and get to the happily ever after scene!!

Tammi acted surprised that Elizabeth would call her. But it's okay for Tammi to 'run after' Elizabeth and 'set up' interviews?

She also said she doesn't expect anymore phonecalls from Elizabeth. What makes her so sure of that??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back