Case Q&A **NO DISCUSSION**

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
This is a reference thread to ask questions about the case, or where to find something. This is not for opinion type questions, but rather factual or reference type qurestions.

leave a question or leave an answer.
No discussion please.

Has JAG been charged in the December assault of the jogger?

Have they released the c.o.d.?

They said it would be revealed at the preliminary hearing March 18th. Now that has been rescheduled until August 4th (as of today)

Now that there's a gag order on law enforcement and lawyers (as of today) I'm not sure when we'll hear that. I'm hoping local news may have answers on that at the top of the hour when local news begins.

Where was school located from his trespassing arrest?
The probation report only mentions Rim of the World HS, which is located in the San Bernardino mountain area. he graduated from there.

If he is charged with Amber's murder, will that be tacked on to the current charges and he would stand trial for both at the same time? Would the public be told if he is charged or not because of the gag order?

If he is charged with Amber's murder, will that be tacked on to the current charges and he would stand trial for both at the same time? Would the public be told if he is charged or not because of the gag order?
If he is charged ,the fact that he is being charged would not be kept secret.
Currently, his 2 charges are from 2 different crimes so I would ASSUME that they would add count 3 as the murder of Amber Dubois. But it may be up to the DA.

Not sure where to ask about this, but I read on another thread under Amber that JAG has twin boys? How old are they, where do they live, is he married to their mother? Where is she living? I've not read anything about her.

Not sure where to ask about this, but I read on another thread under Amber that JAG has twin boys? How old are they, where do they live, is he married to their mother? Where is she living? I've not read anything about her.

The probation documents indicate he had a fiance. Everywhere else I've seen her referred to has his girlfriend (only, not fiance and not wife).

And yes, multiple places have said he has twins, but that's not been confirmed anywhere in the mainstream media that I've seen.

I would guess she must be relatively local to the RB/Escondido area, as she was mentioned living at his address on Rock Springs in Escondido, and now, we've heard that it was HER black car that was taken by investigators from the home in Westwood (Rancho Bernardo) when he was arrested. The family member on KFI last week stated that he has been driving her car since his gold car was totaled. So...at least sometime in the last 18 months he must have been living with her as that was in Escondido, and she's somewhere able to loan or share her car with him.

Not sure we know any more than that yet. It's realizing amazing that I've not seen ::any:: site have much as far as concrete information about her, and that's rare in the case of an accused murderer like this (especially one with a history).

If the black car was towed from his mother's house, how was he at Hernandez Hideaway? Was he not alone there?

If the black car was towed from his mother's house, how was he at Hernandez Hideaway? Was he not alone there?

He must have been in another vehicle (belonging to a family member, I'd imagine) because I watched on local news as they showed the black car of the girlfriend towed from the Matinal home of his mom.

There are photos of him being arrested near a white truck, but I think that was probably just there and happened to be right where they 'got' him (walking out, maybe?). I'll talk to some others here and see if they can get me a concrete answer on it for you.

Why hasn't Chelsea been formely id'd?

That was originally going to be announced at the preliminary hearing when the date was scheduled for March 18th (now changed to August 4th).

Originally it was because apparently some other information (perhaps COD and other findings) would have had to have been released with it, and they were wanting to withhold that information for the time.

With the schedule change in court dates, and now the gag order, it's hard to know when it will be officially stated that ME has ID'd her.

Obviously, though, it's a formality only, at this point. Her parents have stated she is dead, they are planning a public and a private service, and the proximity of the body to her shoe and panties and other belongings have essentially led a trail of evidence to where she was found.

At what point is someone considered a serial killer?

I would suppose they at least need to publicly state that JAG is at least tied to one other murder.

Since he's not been charged in Amber's case yet, and thus far, all of the other cases they are linking him to have not been murders, I would suspect they won't even begin to use that title until the point that at least one other individual is linked in charges of murder to JAG.

Can anyone please give me reasons Why LE will not ID Chelsea? And if there a thread please link it for me. TIA

At what point is someone considered a serial killer?

The United States Bureau of Justice Statistics defines a serial killing as: "[involving] the killing of several victims in three or more separate events.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back