Thanks To JBean & All the Mods on the Caylee Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteangora

I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
Reaction score
I think it's time to let JBean know how much she's appreciated, especially in the past several days with the way she has tried so hard to be fair with the George/RA affair business.
When I first came here I was a real rebel, I had a hard time controlling my temper and I got a few time outs. I remember that it was JBean I talked to and she really seemed to understand and tried to encourage me. It's a tough job, and sometimes the decisions seem unfair, but in the long run, this is the best crime forum on the web and JBean and the rest of the mods are the reason for that.

Thanks WA. I may have to post my cricket youtube.
I am going to take a minute to thank
Kimster
Kentjbkent
bondjamesbond

For all their moderation help.

Thank you mods for such a great atmosphere, and thanks to BJB too for signing on.

"Thanks Sooooo Much JBean & All The Mods For Putting Up With All Of Us!"

"Thanks For All That You Do For The Missing, Their Loved Ones, & Justice For The Victims!"

107.gif

:angel:​

Thanks you all rock:) Thanks for all you do and all you put up with :blowkiss:

I think it's time to let JBean know how much she's appreciated, especially in the past several days with the way she has tried so hard to be fair with the George/RA affair business.
When I first came here I was a real rebel, I had a hard time controlling my temper and I got a few time outs. I remember that it was JBean I talked to and she really seemed to understand and tried to encourage me. It's a tough job, and sometimes the decisions seem unfair, but in the long run, this is the best crime forum on the web and JBean and the rest of the mods are the reason for that.

RBBM. Have only been able to check in occasionally here the last few weeks, but I've absorbed enough to know that JBean's overdue for some appreciation!

JBean, you and Kimster were among the first to send me a welcome message when I first got courageous enough to post all those months ago. While our opinions are not always aligned please know that this WSer is so very grateful for the time and energy you devote to this endeavor, and for stating your views so clearly. I appreciate that you make me think outside of my little ynot box!

Ditto for all our mods. (So glad to note that sleutherontheside and kentjbkent and bondjamesbond too!!! are newly inducted mods too! Well earned, both.)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks to ALL of you mods! Your patience is remarkable and MUCH appreciated! :blowkiss:

RBBM. Have only been able to check in occasionally here the last few weeks, but I've absorbed enough to know that JBean's overdue for some appreciation!

JBean, you and Kimster were among the first to send me a welcome message when I first got courageous enough to post all those months ago. While our opinions are not always aligned please know that this WSer is so very grateful for the time and energy you devote to this endeavor, and for stating your views so clearly. I appreciate that you make me think outside of my little ynot box!

Ditto for all our mods. (So glad to note that sleutherontheside and kentjbkent are newly inducted mods too! Well earned, both.)

BBM...well consider yourself lucky ynotdivein,one of the first posts that JBean sent me she accidently called me crapps instead of capps!! Made me feel real special!! LOL!!

You know I love ya JB!!:blowkiss: You and all the mods are doing a fantastic job!:bow:

BBM...well consider yourself lucky ynotdivein,one of the first posts that JBean sent me she accidently called me crapps instead of capps!! Made me feel real special!! LOL!!

You know I love ya JB!!:blowkiss: You and all the mods are doing a fantastic job!:bow:

capps, I'm sure you'll agree: of those to whom much is given (in the way of herding cats)... much is required (in the way of patience and sometimes proofreading!)

Mod love to all! :dance:

Thanks WA. I may have to post my cricket youtube.
I am going to take a minute to thank
Kimster
Kentjbkent
bondjamesbond

For all their moderation help.

Order, order. Now calling to order this month's meeting of the Mutual Admiration Society. Kimster will read the minutes of last month's meeting...

Love ya', JBean. Mean it. :blowkiss:

I am a very frequent reader here (less frequent poster) and one thing constantly occurs to me as I'm clicking through the pages is -- "how does JBean do it?" So many personalities, so many opinions and yet all are moderated fairly, civilly and with humor. Thanks (to all the mods here as well) for making this the best place on these here interwebs to sleuth.

Dang! I love you guys!!!! :grouphug:

JBean was the first mod I got to know since I spent my first months in Caylee's forum. She is wise and wonderful! :hug: And she is my inspiration in modship. What a blessing to have her as a cornerstone for Caylee throughout the whole ordeal.

And now we have KentjbKent and BondJamesBond to help and I couldn't be more excited!

But the best thing about Caylee's forum is all of us as a team. Not only do we all want justice for a precious little baby named Caylee, but we've also made some great friends in here and learned soooo much from each other. Everyone is valuable and I look forward to all the new members that are added to just make WS better and better too!

:grouphug:

Thank you for reminding me why we are here - to help y'all! :blowkiss:

JBean, you are the best!! I'm convinced you never sleep.... ;)

JBean & all mods:

What would we do without you? We'd be lost! Thanks to all of you for everything! :)

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Ditto for all our mods. (So glad to note that sleutherontheside and kentjbkent and bondjamesbond too!!! are newly inducted mods too! Well earned, both.)

YAY! YAY! YAY! i love webslueths! i dont say much because ya'll are REAL sleuthers and i am just a wannabe but i have come to feel right at home. i have always felt respected and i so appreciate and learn from your well informed opinions even when they differ from my own! i know the mods get a lot of grief and it cannot be an easy job. thank you jbean for your grace under fire! and congrats to sleutherontheside, kentjbkent and bondjamesbond! you all ROCK in my book!

Hello WS Mods! :)

:clap: Thank you! Thank you to JBean and all the Mods.

I :blowkiss: WS

Adding my thanks to JBean and all the mods who work so hard to keep WS the best of the best. Your hard work is appreciated! :applause::)

Just wanted to say thanks to you guys... and I need to say a special thanks to Kimster, she has helped me so much through my first year here. When ever I have a problem I always Pm her HELP!!!! LOL and she always replies, so thanks Kimster and alll the mods, your work is appreciated and never done LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni