Giant Monopoly Board Found Under Carpet!

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Homeowner pulls back carpet to find giant Monopoly board painted on floorboards
Wednesday 30 Oct 2013 3:00 pm

This is probably the last thing you expect to find when undertaking some property DIY.

A homeowner was left speechless when he took up his old carpet to discover a giant Monopoly board painted on the floorboards underneath....

w4.jpg

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/w4.jpg

http://www.viralnova.com/pulled-up-carpet/

No one knows why the previous tenants converted an entire room to a giant Monopoly board. “They make the floor one giant board so after 7 hours nobody flips the board over in rage,” the Reddit user who posted the image joked....

I'd keep it and have it touched up.

That's awesome! I would definitely keep it and then I would have to decorate the rest of the room to go with the theme.

Why is there a sexy girl figure? I don't recall seeing that on my monopoly board.

That's awesome! I would definitely keep it and then I would have to decorate the rest of the room to go with the theme.

Why is there a sexy girl figure? I don't recall seeing that on my monopoly board.

Pewter thimbles for ottomans. A pewter dog statue etc. etc...

Pewter thimbles for ottomans. A pewter dog statue etc. etc...

Go directly to jail. Do not pass go....do not collect $200. :floorlaugh: Oh, and landing on an emu farm with 1 hotel will cost you $10.

Maybe the original owners wanted to get exercise while moving around the Monopoly board?

:run:

I wonder if the new owners will find "Twister" under the carpet in another room?

:spinner:

:D

Oh noooo.....

I hope the new owners do not find a huge Ouija Board under the carpet of another room!!! :what:

:ghost: :mummy: :violin:

The first thing I thought of was "Jumanji!" Finding a mysterious game? Me screaming, "DON'T PLAY IT!!"

Oh noooo.....

I hope the new owners do not find a huge Ouija Board under the carpet of another room!!! :what:

:ghost: :mummy: :violin:

I don't know, that could be fun. Three people sit at the corners of the moving doohicky and ask questions and you get to ride around and find answers. :thumb:

I don't know, that could be fun. Three people sit at the corners of the moving doohicky and ask questions and you get to ride around and find answers. :thumb:

:floorlaugh:

Yeah... Something like this >>>>>>> :rollercoaster:

And.... I another room they may pull up the carpet and find a huge game of "Hungry Hungry Hippos"....

To be played with REAL hungry hippos!

If you don't like cat's, the mousetrap game would be necessary.

If you don't like cat's, the mousetrap game would be necessary.

Yes, I'm actually glad that I haven't had to play that game this year, since the weather has gotten cold. I think I may have finally won it.

Too bad... :sigh:

Yes, that's a bummer for sure! I thought when I say the lady figure, there might be something more to the game. I don't understand why it was necessary to paint over it and then additionally cover it in carpet. What a shame.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back