OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how Jeson,sharon Marshall boyfriend died and when ?[SIZE=-2]
POGO.JPG
[/SIZE]

What ever happened to Shadowangel? I always enjoyed the posts and the informative research done by SA.

I believe that Shadowangel was one of those who was either banned or voluntarily departed when the main SM forum collapsed.

Does anyone know how Jeson,sharon Marshall boyfriend died and when ?[SIZE=-2]
POGO.JPG
[/SIZE]

One of Sharon's friends from high school mentioned Jason in a myspace email to me. I don't like to press them for info because it might be difficult for them to talk about. To us, this is a case we're trying to solve, but to them, she was a human being, a good friend of theirs. I did tell them to feel free to tell/ask me anything about Sharon that they wanted to.

I doubt that the circumstances of Jason's death have anything to do with Sharon though. If there were foul play involved, wouldn't LE have investigated?

I understand the caring concern of Sharon's friends and your answering my question.Do you know the year maybe ? of when Jason passed away ?
the idea of a Hit and Run and the injury was not conducive to that ,leaving OKPD with a mystery of what caused her death even the autopsy report was inconclusive.
The Florida girl autopsy was inconclusive in part as the cause of death : Even thou she had bullet entries......
I am gathering that information from Matt's Book and the court TV tape.
Seeing the tape once only gives recall of the overall horrifying Life and Death and leaves one with the stunning effects.Reviewing the Tape this stood out to me I was not trying to treat aka:Sharon Marshall consequentially suggesting that Her Life did not matter
When I started on this site I was told to read the Book! and Now I am saying read the book and look at the tape again !
I have several news paper clippings also that give different accounts and I wanted to know Why ?
I have reconverted the tape to wav formate and taken the image clip's of both Sharon Marshall and FDF.....The images form a totally different appearance of Both providing the reader of the Book and a one time viewer of Court TV a different set of Values to go by .
If I am lambasted for seeing a different overall picture then thats the way it goes ! Only drives me to look more and share Less. I think the community here at WS are great and have devoted much Heart felt time and efforts in to all the cases and have taken aka:Sharon Marshall into their Hearts and life's reaching out because she cant.....
It only stands to reason that after all this time and the 15 years that Child spent in Hell any new even if unconventional theory should be considered and at least researched COLD cases stay COLD if new theory is not examined sometimes new and fresh ideas or not received well and I apologies if it is a maverick way of looking at something ...It will not slow me Down !

I haven't yet read the volumnes of info on Sharon Marshall yet, but am familiar with a few basics. I just wanted to throw something out there as I haven't yet checked all the info to see if it was researched. There were two girls on Doe, that I found that seemed to fit, one I am still trying to find again, the other was Jennifer Klein, from Utah...( I recall in the threads that Floyd said something about working in the Utah area?) ALso, she (Jennifer) had a rather obvious cowlick on the right front side of her head as a child, and I noticed the pic of Sharon as a child, with her bangs cut extremely short on that side as well. I couldn't find hair and eye color specifically for Sharon, but its a 'shot in the dark", could Jennifer be Sharon? Was she ever checked into?
Still looking into other case, something about a girl that was abducted while camping or something, will find it and post it. The years fit in both cases as I recall. Any ideas on Jennifer?

AKA:Sharon Marshall had blue eyes and I do believe jennifer Klein had blue also now that you said that I will take a look in my Notes also !
Some WS members will say blond hair and this I believe is true a photo that (Sorry) do not recall Who found a photo of Sharon Marshall with dark hair with (1980) under the photo and the name Sue .
Oklahoma she was enrolled in grade school under the name Sue Davis (1975) this would make the brown Hair Photo (age 10 -11).
I know we have never talked about ethnic roots as far as I know on this site and I have found \No information on other sites my guess is Sharon Marshall may have some European re:French
Blond hair when a toddler and darker as she grew older her blue eyes may even be 5th generation Native American as is the people I know that are 1/4 Native American + the Native Oklahoma having integrated with the French some speak Cherokee and French .
she kept returning to Oklahoma started school their and Died and is buried their .......?

I know we have never talked about ethnic roots as far as I know on this site and I have found \No information on other sites my guess is Sharon Marshall may have some European re: French

Well, she had white skin and blue eyes so she was obviously of European heritage, French is likely if she has some Cherokee roots as well since the French were the only white people in the area when the Cherokee arrived in Oklahoma. Are you thinking that she was snatched from an Indian reservation and that's why she wasn't reported missing? Sometimes Native police don't want the FBI getting involved so I guess it's a possibility.

I haven't yet read the volumnes of info on Sharon Marshall yet, but am familiar with a few basics. I just wanted to throw something out there as I haven't yet checked all the info to see if it was researched. There were two girls on Doe, that I found that seemed to fit, one I am still trying to find again, the other was Jennifer Klein, from Utah...( I recall in the threads that Floyd said something about working in the Utah area?) ALso, she (Jennifer) had a rather obvious cowlick on the right front side of her head as a child, and I noticed the pic of Sharon as a child, with her bangs cut extremely short on that side as well. I couldn't find hair and eye color specifically for Sharon, but its a 'shot in the dark", could Jennifer be Sharon? Was she ever checked into?
Still looking into other case, something about a girl that was abducted while camping or something, will find it and post it. The years fit in both cases as I recall. Any ideas on Jennifer?

Jennifer Klein was ruled out through DNA. Please see my blog post on Sharon's MySpace page - I know it's hard to wade through all the info so I made up a list of possible matches that have been eliminated. This will hopefully save us some time, so new sleuthers are not checking up on leads that have already been ruled out.

http://www.myspace.com/138372723 - See "Possible matches that have been eliminated"

ETA - I just double checked in ABC, and yes, Jennifer Klein was ruled out. It was noticed that she had a cowlick, and that Floyd was in the area at the time...but the DNA test came back negative.

Well, she had white skin and blue eyes so she was obviously of European heritage, French is likely if she has some Cherokee roots as well since the French were the only white people in the area when the Cherokee arrived in Oklahoma. Are you thinking that she was snatched from an Indian reservation and that's why she wasn't reported missing? Sometimes Native police don't want the FBI getting involved so I guess it's a possibility.
I say highly possible look where Micheal was at when he was taken http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choctaw-Nicoma_Park_School_District from the school that is part of the reservation area.Micheal's over all appearance suggest some ethnic influence features that may have been assumed when Micheal was being placed in Foster care and sense we are dealing with the heart Land in this speculating subject certain unwritten Laws do apply one of which is the elders or Chiefs would reserve jurisdiction If Micheal was even suspected of being any part Native American.www.cnpschools.org/images/schoolThumb/Indian-.

Thanks Dr Doogie and Gina M, that is very helpful, so that we don't repeat work already done, especially in this case, where there are volumnes of info. It's just so sad that there are so many sickos out there, sometimes it amazes me, but then I remember how many caring people are also out there, like all those here at WS, and I revive myself in knowing that we can do way more good in this world!

Jennifer Klein-eliminated by DNA testing
Cheryl Hanson-eliminated by DNA testing
Cynthia Sumpter-eliminated by DNA testing
Sheri Lyn Johnson-eliminated by DNA testing

Janice Pockett has been suggested as a possible match, but she is generally believed to have been too old when she disappeared.

Anna Waters- eliminated

I say highly possible look where Micheal was at when he was taken http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choctaw-Nicoma_Park_School_District from the school that is part of the reservation area.Micheal's over all appearance suggest some ethnic influence features that may have been assumed when Micheal was being placed in Foster care and sense we are dealing with the heart Land in this speculating subject certain unwritten Laws do apply one of which is the elders or Chiefs would reserve jurisdiction If Micheal was even suspected of being any part Native American.www.cnpschools.org/images/schoolThumb/Indian-.

Tuffy ~ There are no reservations in Oklahoma.

The Osage indian reservation is in Oklahoma.
Now thats gotta be the best Yet Cubby do you guess there are some people that still go with the flow and step on everything I say that one about no Indian reservation in Oklahoma...Does that mean there are no Indians ?:bang:
Least you know thank you Cubby

oea'saya Tsǐkăma'gi, tiitsweet

that was nice of you
In the mean Time Possable that aka Sharon Marshall had realities in Oklahoma some relations as the Cherokee a detached tribe of the Iroquoian family, formerly holding the whole mountain region of the south Alleghenies, in southwest Virginia, western North Carolina and South Carolina, north Georgia, east Tennessee, and northeast Alabama, and claiming even to the Ohio River.
Just about makes all of the places FDF was at with Sharon Marshall
I feel very strong that what ever this guys motive was for kidnapping and remaining silent about her is a stronger motive then Sharon Marshall being there for FDF to control we are talking about FDF taking over role as Mother and Father BECAUSE just to (use her) and then work buy food grocery shop do laundry.......Be the family man ?
NO SALE someone was helping him and thats been a theory on WS since DAY one FDF and Sharon Marshall return to these areas often.
Davis,Marshall ,1921 Dowels roll
Could FDF have family in Oklahoma ? could these names be extended family names ?
One More Question the name Parker....was that associated with FDF ? Quanah Parker has so many offspring's in ,Oklahoma Ok I will stop until I find something we can go on !

You're welcome Tuffy. Tuit did a much better job at finding more info than I.

I am confused on one thing. The HS pic of Sue Davis with the date. I ran into, forget where - have read too much, a link with that same pic from what looked like hs reunion info and a more current pic linked to that same Sue Davis with a vacation style background. I think it was in the archives here..... and someone questioned whether or not she could be a relative of Sharons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth