Questions for fellow websleuthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question. I would swear that I heard Jose Baez say around the first time Casey got out of jail that she had told the truth to him, and that the truth was the Blanchard Park story, now being told by L. Padillo.

I've been looking at videos to try to find it, but no luck yet.

Does anyone else remember this?

Thanks,

BeanE

Do we know which neighbor is going to be interviewed for the Doctor Phil show?

Do we know who's Red truck it was that drove KC home today and who the 2 other guys were? (not the BG's)

Do we know if KC is fluent in Spanish? I live in Florida and lots of people are..just wondering if she was.

Is it possible that KC used some of the prior stolen monies from her family to have JB on a retainer?
(I mean know one seems to know how she found him or how he became her lawyer or how he is even getting paid)

TIA :)

a couple questions. sometimes i feel like i know everything about this case, and then sometimes i feel like my brain doesn't have room to add new information to the old...

great thread by the way, thanks for it. :)

1. AH let casey borrow her car. why did casey need to borrow a car?

2. someone referred to leonard's 'window ordeal'...what does that mean?

3. doesn't anyone else think it's kind of strange that the day AH gets home from PR is the same day that Cindy is looking for casey, and happens to be able to get in touch with AH to find her? that's quite a coincidence to me.

don't know where i'm going with it yet, just musing...

TIA!

I was wondering if anyone knows for sure (not acording to Casey) if Caylee had health insurance? We know that Casey did not work so she could not have covered Caylee. CA and GA most likely could not cover Caylee. We know that Caylee's Bio dad is not in the pic so he did not cover Caylee as well. I remember hearing once and I cannot remember where, that Cindy said she helped Casey so much including paying her medical bills.

Anyway the point I am getting at here is...maybe there was an accident of some sort, something happened. Instead of Casey calling 911 she covered it up because she knew she did not have insurance. This would blow her cover to GA and CA when they found out that she did NOT have a job as she had claimed. If this is the case any loving parent would have called 911 no matter what. However, we are not dealing with a normal parent, we are dealing with KC who thinks only about herself.

I just wanted to put this out there to maybe explore this avenue for those of us wanting so badly to figure this whole thing out and have closure. I was curious to get some opinions on the matter. I do know that alot of states have kids insurance programs through welfare or the state. Maybe she had that, maybe she didn't. Maybe she lied to GA and CA about signing Caylee up for it. Or maybe Caylee didn't have insurance at all and they figured CA was a nurse and tried to treat her for anything at home leading to possible overdose or reaction. This also would explain the Anthony family's behavior. Just trying to throw some things out there and think outside the box a little.:waitasec:

IIRC Cindy said at one time she carried Caylee on her insurance which I thought was strange at the time since you have to be a legal guardian in most areas. She may have been able to carry her if she was listed as a dependant on their income tax.

If my kid was hurt or got in an accident, regardless if it would of revealed I had been a big fat liar for the past two years or could pay for a hospital bill, I would call 911.

Any mother that loved their child would.

I don't see why they couldn't my mother carried my first son on her insurance for years

On her now well-known MySpace entry, CA said:

. . . The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. . .

bump...

sorry, am i impatient?

Actually I think Casey's car was too small to pick everybody up from the airport so she drove AH's car to pick them up from the airport

Actually I think Casey's car was too small to pick everybody up from the airport so she drove AH's car to pick them up from the airport

I remember that being discussed or reported by witnesses, but when I looked at the dates in the docs I found that on that date it was already towed. But I sure could be wrong; I've stayed up way too late the last few nights.
Going back to those docs all the time gives me a headache; the pages load so slowly, I could clean house before they finish. I wish we had access to a page that just had simple LE facts with dates.

Ok..i have a question that I'm not sure has ever been addressed...Why didn't either GA or CA accompany their daughter on 7/16 when she went out with the police? Is this against protocol? If there is anyone connected to LE, can they please answer?

Also, isn't it entirely possible that GA being ex-LE told Casey NOT to answer questions when she went out with LE? It just seemed that the phrasing of her answers to some questions (during the interviews) was "cautious". I find it hard to believe that her parents didn't "advise" her before she left.

a couple questions. sometimes i feel like i know everything about this case, and then sometimes i feel like my brain doesn't have room to add new information to the old...

great thread by the way, thanks for it. :)

1. AH let casey borrow her car. why did casey need to borrow a car?

2. someone referred to leonard's 'window ordeal'...what does that mean?

3. doesn't anyone else think it's kind of strange that the day AH gets home from PR is the same day that Cindy is looking for casey, and happens to be able to get in touch with AH to find her? that's quite a coincidence to me.

don't know where i'm going with it yet, just musing...

TIA!
Answer to number 1- her car had been abandoned by June 27th. Casey borrowed AH's car while she was away on vacation. Was there an earlier time that you were referring to?

#2- could it have been in reference to the "window narrowing" in regards to when Caylee was actually...well you know. Can you refer to the post where this was mentioned?

#3- Well it was either the very best stroke of luck (Caylee was finally reported missing) or the very worst stroke of luck. The whole reference to Casey being glad that "everything" happened the way it did (her mom finding out) in her interview just didn't sit right with me. Again, one of those answers that just didn't sound forthcoming, but camouflaged in some way.

a couple questions. 2. someone referred to leonard's 'window ordeal'...what does that mean?
TIA!
I ran a search on the whole Caylee Anthony group of threads for leonard's window ordeal, and nothing came up at all, except a link to your question.
Where did you read it at ?

Ok..i have a question that I'm not sure has ever been addressed...Why didn't either GA or CA accompany their daughter on 7/16 when she went out with the police? Is this against protocol? If there is anyone connected to LE, can they please answer?

Also, isn't it entirely possible that GA being ex-LE told Casey NOT to answer questions when she went out with LE? It just seemed that the phrasing of her answers to some questions (during the interviews) was "cautious". I find it hard to believe that her parents didn't "advise" her before she left.

You have to remember that while she is their daughter, she is legally an adult. She is not a minor. LE doesn't have to allow the parents to tag along, and I doubt they would want them too. I think at the beginning, everyone thought that Casey would be cooperative and give them some info to help them track Caylee down. I bet Casey even acted eager to get out there and give them some help. It took them a little bit to figure out what she was telling them was all lies.

You have to remember that while she is their daughter, she is legally an adult. She is not a minor. LE doesn't have to allow the parents to tag along, and I doubt they would want them too. I think at the beginning, everyone thought that Casey would be cooperative and give them some info to help them track Caylee down. I bet Casey even acted eager to get out there and give them some help. It took them a little bit to figure out what she was telling them was all lies.
Thanks...but as a mother I can say that there would be no way I'd let my 22 year old daughter (yes, I have one) go without me. I also can't imagine my parents letting me go by myself either (my father was an attorney so maybe that's why), but I was just wondering if there was a rule about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk