FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1/26 could also be the date LE got the car.
Of course they could have got the car and print on the same day.

There are a zillion shuttles from Port Canaveral to Orlando. Cruise ships galore. Hmmmm.

The 1/26 could also be the date LE got the car.
Of course they could have got the car and print on the same day.

Mystery

Is the "P" the only circle on the windshield? Are there dark print dust inside the circle, or is the circle clean?

I'm wondering if the cirlced P could just be a way to identify the car as it enters the crime lab, and the date the crime lab took possession of the car.

left

Found this in Wikipedia. If the POI was a sailor, crew member (or chef) on a ship, it's just too overwhelming... Orlando is an anonymous shuttle-ride away. This is really depressing in terms of finding the POI. It would need to be an international search:

Port Canaveral is the second busiest cruise port in the world with 4.6 million cruise passengers passing through during 2004. Carnival, Disney, Royal Caribbean International, Holland America, and Norwegian Cruise Line ...
...A world-class deep water port, Port Canaveral also has a high volume of cargo traffic. Over three million tons of bulk cargo moves through Port Canaveral each year. Commonly shipped carge includes cement, petroleum and aggregate...

funny how we all see different things depending on our backgrounds, yet, we all seem to agree (with one or two objections), that the POI is taller.

One would think with such an unique "elastic cuff", and the dark black shoes that have a bit of a high back, that someone would recognize the outfit.

I wonder if the TAmpa and Ft. Lauderdale news agencies are running this story. IF one of the friends of Logans is from Tampa, then how in the world would people from Orlando recognize him from the video?

Sure, the case is nationwide, but, most of the coverage is on in Orlando.

left

Mystery

Is the "P" the only circle on the windshield? Are there dark print dust inside the circle, or is the circle clean?

I'm wondering if the cirlced P could just be a way to identify the car as it enters the crime lab, and the date the crime lab took possession of the car.

left
There is also a piece of long red tape near the back window near the top of the trunk with writing on it. I thought perhaps this was the way they identified the vehicle.

Yes, the only circle on the car that you can see at least.

I will try to find the link...have looked...but not found it yet. There are a few photos of the interior. Good clear ones.

Does anyone know if LE looked at and questioned Jennifer's clients from work? That would be a way somebody could get to know her and she wouldn't be on guard if they were to approach her while she was in her car. If they didn't I think they should question every male client she had from the previous 6 months before she went missing. The client could have developed a fixation on her over time - maybe even knew she was going away and that set him off so he took her when she got back.

Re the perps clothes - if you look at it from a different point of view most of us have strong opinions on what type of outfit it is i.e. chefs, biker, sailor etc. Maybe that was the point. Maybe the POI figured he would be caught on CCTV somewhere -as we all are every day, you can't not be - and so dressed in an outfit that would immediately point the finger away from him and towards another profession. If the POI was a client of Jennifers it's likely he has some money and was a business man. Dressing like a chef, sailor etc gets people to start looking elsewhere. He then just got lucky because there wasn't a clear enough picture to start looking anywhere let alone at him or away from him.

I wonder if any of Jenn's clients showed extra interest in her abduction.

RE" Jk's car

I'm wondering if the circled P means "processed", the date the car was processed, and the OPD, or Orlando police department.

AS for the red marker, it could be to seal the trunk at the crime scene. I'm sure that LE probably opened the trunk at the scene to make sure a body wasn't in the trunk. Then, maybe the red marker lets the crime lab know the trunk was checked, and then sealed before being towed.

I'm not a crime tech, so these are just educated guesses.

I can't imagine that LE would write on the windshield or touch the car, until it is processed. You wouldn't want to write on top of a possible print.

Just my opinion. Take it for that alone.

NOtice how JK's crucifix which hung from her rear view mirror, and the sunshade are absent from the car? It looks like LE really cleaned the car, and captured all hairs and fibers.

left

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/7157462/detail.html Took awhile, but here are the pics of the car after it was returned back to the family. Whew!

Thanks SS,. appreciate the effort.

Maybe I am wrong, and LE did return the car and the family sent it back to the leasing company. Hmm. Maybe it is a case by case thing.

They sure did clean that car. Notice that any dirt inside, the sunshade is gone, and the front passenger seat was returned to the upright position.

funny how Drew said that Jennifer was probably last seen in that car. Makes me wonder if Le does have a photo of the POI and JK in the car?

or is Drew speculating that JK was attacked in her car?

thanks again.

left

Here's a link to a current navy, Italian lightweight sailor's cap -- wish they showed more side view of these caps.

http://www.rmr-hats.com/Sailor-Cap-109-4-0.html
Goodaim - My initial impression was that it was a Navy person. I also suspect that it could be foreign military. Could Jennifer have met a young man out one night? Could he have been saying "goodbye" as his ship was leaving? Could something have gone wrong?

I just think that, in order to get control of Jennifer without anyone taking notice, she might have known the suspect. Once they got to a secluded place, he overpowered her.

I also think that he has something around at least his left pants leg (like a band). Perhaps, he had a bicycle somewhere (as someone suggested, locked to the stairwell). Could he have biked over to Jennifer's place and caught her offguard as she was heading to work? Maybe, they were going to go somewhere to talk?

It has to be someone who wasn't missed anywhere the next morning. That could be a military person who wasn't due back to their ship/station until afternoon. That could be a college student.

I also thought of someone from work. I don't know her line of business; however, if there are employees at her office that are supposed to be at units or who are not due into work until later, that would also be a viable option to consider.

ETA: Now, that I think about it, it might make sense that a foreign military person or some person there temporarily might choose a bike as his means of transportation.

If no indication anyone from police has looked at this thread lately, I'll email John Cutter at the Orlando paper with a link and see if he wants to take a look.

It'd be better if someone who knows someone involved in the investigation asked them a take a look and consider the issues on height, a new description, and take a close look at the blowups we did over the last few days. Link to the blow up pictures is on page one of this thread if they get a link to this thread.

But I would think John would also want to take a look. I've only seen his posts from searches, and I'm sure he gets sniped at everytime he posts from people who don't like info on cases that have gained a lot of media attention, but I think this information we've put together should significantly affect police thinking on Jennifer's case.

rd

I wasn't aware anyone from LE ever looked at this thread to begin with. If they had been, they would certainly be much further ahead in their investigation!

I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but I don't know if the blow ups are significant. I haven't found anything concrete on those and to mislead anyone at this point would be sending them on yet another wild goose chase. I am certain the FBI turned the photos upside down and inside out looking for any markings on the shirt, etc. If they had found anything, we would probably already know about it.

I also think it would be misleading to show the pics of the biker, too (on the same page). While some of you think he is wearing a bike helmet...you never answered the questions of, "Where is the strap?" and "If it is a helmet, where is the reflection of light that would shine off the plastic?". Not to mention, the pants don't fit with someone riding a bike. Tight pants, shorts, or biker shorts would.

I do feel LE needs to see the compelling reasons there are discrepancies in their height assessment, but maybe someone just needs to collect and send them to JC instead so he can evaluate them or pass them on. I believe we concur on the absolute need to revisit their calculations. Our arguements are quite sound on this topic and would be of value to LE.

SS----have to disagree with you respectfully about cyclists--posted 102, 103, 104.

As a cyclist myself, this is the gear for warm weaher...young, mostly male riders.

Cyclists do not wear *condom* shorts when cycling for purpose of travel, not competing or training. It is usually slighly baggie pants , cotton, light colored with either elastic or cycle straps on bottom of pants.

:blowkiss:

Have to add, I am neither young or male--but this is what my 20yr ish old kids wear, along with their friends when using bikes for transport.

Sorry about my poor english today--it is my third language and I am thinking in my native toungue--so words seem to be placed backwards!!:blushing:

I'm not 100% sure I see an elasticized or a "tie cuff" on the POI's pants in the photo ----as posters have mentioned, but all the marshall arts stores carry that type of pants, even in twill or cotton like the POI's appeared to be... They usually have ties at the cuff and using imagination you can almost see a tie on his left ankle in the photo...

I keep wondering why the POI's scent trail ended suddenly at that spot at the Mosaic... That has to be important since most posters can't believe the POI left a bike chained up at that spot.... so... Someone picked him up? Or there's more to the scent trail than we know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123