2009.07.15 Michelle Bart/Helping Heros Blog Talk radio show

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThoughtElf

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.blog*****

The Topic: “Voices for Justice"
On our first upcoming show, we will explore the Caylee Anthony autopsy report with a forensic expert and discuss the case that became public knowledge a year ago on July 15, 2008 in Orlando, Florida.

I'll tune in. Should be interesting to see what MB presents for their first blog talk radio show. Topic title intrigues me.

http://www.blog*****

On our first upcoming show, we will explore the Caylee Anthony autopsy report with a forensic expert and discuss the case that became public knowledge a year ago on July 15, 2008 in Orlando, Florida.

I'll tune in. Should be interesting to see what MB presents for their first blog talk radio show. Topic title intrigues me.

Thanks, PotatoHead!

For anyone who will be tuning in, please keep us posted on what is said and who their expert is. I don't think I can endure listening to another MB monologue.

http://www.blog****

...ok...what does this have to do with "Helping Heroes"? A little self-serving if you ask me...but I will reserve final judgement till afterwards.

Thanks PH!

ETA: ooh...a blogger...wonder how CA feels about her "blogging"...sure hope she has a life (sorry, couldn't help myself).

Thanks Tater. I'll try to listen to this, although I'm sure we already know which way this is going to slant. :rolleyes:

In the immortal words of Charlie Brown ... Good grief!

I'm sorry. What is Helping Heroes Productions and what is it they do again? Looks like they are an event planner. Oh, irony...

They do marketing and special events and also support to families with missing loved ones on the side. So this is a marketing ploy??? What possible reason would they want to get into a discussion about the autopsy report on a murdered child? Unless it is to promote their own business. If so, it will surely backfire in their faces. JMO

They do marketing and special events and also support to families with missing loved ones on the side. So this is a marketing ploy??? What possible reason would they want to get into a discussion about the autopsy report on a murdered child? Unless it is to promote their own business. If so, it will surely backfire in their faces. JMO

Exactly!! From the website it appears they plan gala events for the arts community in Los Angeles. That they feel they have any credibility discussing an autopsy reports is beyond me.

I am sure if Michelle B is involved it will not be unbiased. IMO, she has used this child's name as a tool to further her own cause. When did she or KF's ever conduct a legitimate search for Caylee ? They would still be on the "Caylee is alive" campaign had the remains not been found back in December, complete with press conferences, sightings and pictures from a distance that "could be" Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3