Casey at Colonial High

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me this is totally believable. Casey seems very smart to me although I think her common sense/street smarts lacks obviously. I can see her being a good student and a perfectionist. It's obvious that she does not like to be "wrong"..that was evident in the interview with LE especially when they asked about her Universal name badge. The detective was saying but you don't have one...and she said YES I DO blah blah blah..she definitely doesn't like being corrected. Thanks for posting.

Yeah, I kept thinking how interesting it was to hear her "uh-huh" responses to LE when they were accusing her of being a liar and a baby killer. Yet, she gets all worked up over the name tag. That speaks volumes.

Sorry, not finished reading this thread when I happened upon this tidbit and it made me reminisce a bit about a friend I once had. Casey seems the person who has NEVER finished anything that she started. I believe it has been unfortunately been a running thread in her life.

I had a friend like that. They would start a "project", job, relationship, sign up for college and then somehow find a way to sabotage their great situation. Parents had to bring them back from college for too much partying and not enough studying. Cooked a up a "get rich quick" idea of selling homemade food and then backed out on the friends who started it. Signed up for college classes again but the very same day goes out to buy a brand new truck. Always shooting themselves in the foot. They, like Casey has NEVER put a period on the end of their sentences. This whole Caylee fiasco was another way of her not finishing, not completing, a task assigned to her......her job as mother. Now she maybe looking at jail time. There seems now to be a thing Casey can finally finish.......Guess the law will be putting the DOT at the end of this "SENTENCE"!

Sounds like classic ADHD. Untreated, of course.

"it won't take them long to figure out which teacher is slinging the dirt."

I didnt see any dirt being slung, mostly nice things said.

That school yearbook pic, where they spelled her name wrong, creeped me out a bit. She looks just like one of old best friends from high school in that pic. Had to do a double take.

As for people saying shes intelligent, I really have to beg to differ. Listening to her entire audio recordings of the interrogation, she misuses words ALOT, like she tries to insert big words into her sentences that dont even make sense and dont belong. She often uses words that she *thinks* make her sound smart or articulate that arent even used properly. For instance, 'circumstantially ran out of gas' or 'perspective leads', just listening to her for a few min I noticed that right away in her sentences.

At any rate, that's one of the reasons I don't see CA as a helicopter. An enabler, yes...but I don't see a helicopter calling the police on her child, because that would put the dirty laundry out for public viewing.

I believe it happened this way because it is rumored that Cindy saw a counselor about dealing with Casey. Plus Cindy's quoted on the 911 call, "I've given you 30 days..." So her eagerness to air dirty laundry took some time.

Plus Rev. Grund in his last blog posting basically verifies Cindy's behavior.

Thanks so much for this thread. I'm not surprised at all with the information the teacher gave to your friend regarding Cindy's parenting style or Casey's quietness while in school, Samijeansg. I see you were going to attempt to contact this teacher to find out more information, did you ever do that and if you did was she willing to speak with you?

Sounds like classic ADHD. Untreated, of course.

Sounds to me like a personality disorder.. a person "proving to themselves" over and over that they screw up everything they come in contact with so "why bother trying?"

JMO

"it won't take them long to figure out which teacher is slinging the dirt."

I didnt see any dirt being slung, mostly nice things said.

That school yearbook pic, where they spelled her name wrong, creeped me out a bit. She looks just like one of old best friends from high school in that pic. Had to do a double take.

As for people saying shes intelligent, I really have to beg to differ. Listening to her entire audio recordings of the interrogation, she misuses words ALOT, like she tries to insert big words into her sentences that dont even make sense and dont belong. She often uses words that she *thinks* make her sound smart or articulate that arent even used properly. For instance, 'circumstantially ran out of gas' or 'perspective leads', just listening to her for a few min I noticed that right away in her sentences.
I find that the entire family talks this way. They all try to come off sounding intelligent and they frequently make similar mistakes in their word usage.

I believe it happened this way because it is rumored that Cindy saw a counselor about dealing with Casey. Plus Cindy's quoted on the 911 call, "I've given you 30 days..." So her eagerness to air dirty laundry took some time.

Plus Rev. Grund in his last blog posting basically verifies Cindy's behavior.

I agree with you and the "hovering" comenced ASAP.

Spiderweb, Cindy acted on pure emotion when she called the police that day and it's obvious she has regret about doing so every day since. Her cover up "coptering" began less than 24 hours later. I think when dealing with a personality disordered family such as this, none of the behaviors society expects to see will be seen in the ways they expect them because they don't think and reason like "society" does.

I find that the entire family talks this way. They all try to come off sounding intelligent and they frequently make similar mistakes in their word usage.

I don't think she's very bright. I think she can read and write and figure things out but I don't see her as bright either. To be honest, I suspect Cindy probably did a lot of her school work for her and that is how she ended up in advanced classes. My mother used to do my homework, reports etc as long as I brought the books home and "allowed" her the opportunity.

Ya know, Lee too. He's spooky. for real

Interested in men and one of her favorite shows is Prison Break. I need a new keyboard because I just spit lemonade all over it.

I hope she took good notes, this could prove helpful in the future!! heehee:run:

Sociopaths have to learn how to fake success. In high school, Casey was probably still inventing who she was going to be.

Sociopaths have to learn how to fake success. In high school, Casey was probably still inventing who she was going to be.

It may be that she developed the pathology of a sociopath after the conception of her daughter for unknown reasons, which is about the time she abandoned her job and started a downward spiral into murder for spite.

2v33fko.jpg

15g6yc0.jpg

even in highschool her Interests = men!!!
that is normal for a high school girl imho

I think of not finishing school as dropping out, but you could be right. She may just not had enough credits to graduate. Doesn't really make sense though, maybe even if she was smart she still struggled with the advanced classes? I'm not sure.

My ex found out the day before graduation that he was failing English. No time to make up the class or to 'fix' anything. Therefore he didn't graduate (.5 unit shy) with his class.

It may be that she developed the pathology of a sociopath after the conception of her daughter for unknown reasons, which is about the time she abandoned her job and started a downward spiral into murder for spite.

:clap: Now THAT is a Very Sad but Very Profound statement!

here is actually a picture of Casey in highschool . This pic might explain why she was so shy. (ok-that was kinda mean-just kiddin')

picture.php

My ex found out the day before graduation that he was failing English. No time to make up the class or to 'fix' anything. Therefore he didn't graduate (.5 unit shy) with his class.

IIRC, According to Cindy (don't know how true it is) Casey was also short .5 credit.

Okay, dont shoot the messenger...

But KC is 22 years old,,,,, I dont think for her age, a year into legal drinking. She partied, texted, had sex alot, and hung out with friends, thats not any more than other 22 year olds. I know alot of 20 somethings and what she is doing is more the norm than the exception. Even with a child they go out ALOT and leave the baby with friends, babysitter, parents or grandparents. And they dont even start to go out until after 10pm so the child is usually asleep anyway. (Im in bed by 10, so that really freaked me out)

She was a studious kid in HS, she was smart. I know alot of kids who were all honors in HS then went off to college and turned into exactly what you see in KC, a typical 20 something. Inappropriate with a missing child, granted, but she was probably doing the same things she had always wanted to do and all her friends were able to do, but she couldnt because of the responsiblity. If I had to take a bet, I would say CA told her, okay you dont want me to take physical custody of Caylee, then you have to take care of her and only watched her minimally and never for KC to go out with her friends, which is why she lied about going to work night after night. That was the only way CA would watch her.

Im way older than that, and find it wierd how much sex and parties these kids do, but it is what it is... I wouldnt read to much into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine