Questions for fellow websleuthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reference to the babysitters names, I for one do not recalled anyone knowing her name. Up until the night of the 911 calls IIRC Cindy says on the phone "Zanny" I think that is all anyone ever heard. Cindy is not being truthful IMO about knowing of the sitter all this time. Know one had ever seen the sitter,and the two people that Casey said did know her don't exist,or where out of the picture before Caylee was born. Casey had 31 days too come up with this story before she was confronted by Cindy,telling her friends the little stuff ( Caylee's at the beach,Caylee's at my Mom's, etc.) was easy.

But isn't it completely odd that by the time they (the A's) do their statements on July 16 they ALL have no trouble with not only(George states "Zany") and Lee knows Jeffrey H as well!

This has been discussed and people who owned similar sheds said that it would be really easy to open...no need for a shovel.

Oookay. Could you link me please? I've read through thousands of pages on this forum and haven't seen any verification of the things that I asked here. It'd be appreciated, if only to sate my curiosity. :)

Are there any closeup pictures of the shed as it currently is?

It was after CA came home with Caylee.
Judging from the fact that CA went to dinner after the trip to visit her parents, I'm guessing the arguement would have been in the evening.

Is Cindy the last one "officially" seen with Caylee???
Did anyone - besides family - see Casey at the Anthony home on June 15, evening??? Could it have been Cindy and George that the neighbors heard loudly fighting that evening?//

To me she sounds like a person who has had too much too drink and is over annunciating her words so she doesn't appear to be slurring.

Does anyone know if Casey was in any kind of theatre/acting classes in high school? The reason I ask is because my daughter talks like this alot, and I am sure that is where she got it.

I haven't seen this anywhere so I am going to ask... has anyone heard or seen the name Manny involved with this case or possibly linked to Casey's groups, myspace, or facebook pages?

Has anyone come up with a picture of Baez holding Casey's hand? Driving me nutz.
Help???
TIA

To me she sounds like a person who has had too much too drink and is over annunciating her words so she doesn't appear to be slurring.

To me it sounds like someone who is trying to appear more intelligent and articulate. She uses technical terms instead of more common phrases as if she is attempting to gain more respect and command more authority. It is like she is always trying to speak more "precisely". I think she concentrates more on each word she chooses than the average person - while she keeps her emotions in check. That's probably how she has earned to lie so well! Notice how her language changes though when she does get more emotional -like in some of her jail calls. Her guard goes down and she starts using things like "OMG" and four-letter words. She clearly sounds less intelligent then.

I haven't seen this anywhere so I am going to ask... has anyone heard or seen the name Manny involved with this case or possibly linked to Casey's groups, myspace, or facebook pages?

I could be wrong, but IIRC, "Manny" was Mike W. nickname.
Correct me if I'm wrong, guys....

I am pretty new to the site and have not read through all the docs. I might as well say why I am asking... I had this flash last night as I was thinking about this case after having listened to some of the LE interview... Could Zanny actually be a code or clue KC is trying to give out that may actually be close to the "actual" person's name she is referring to? Am I making any sense?

i have a question probably a dumb one but how do they go to the grocery store and out to run errands, pay bills ect.....I can't see any of them going into the local supermarket with out being mobbed

I could be wrong, but IIRC, "Manny" was Mike W.s nickname.
Correct me if I'm wrong, guys....

I haven't heard this but I have heard of a reference to a "Manny" as one of LA and his girlfriends' friends.

I just had a hunch and now I am going to research it a little more, thanks for the answer!

Is Cindy the last one "officially" seen with Caylee???
Did anyone - besides family - see Casey at the Anthony home on June 15, evening??? Could it have been Cindy and George that the neighbors heard loudly fighting that evening?//

Did anybody other George and Cindy indicate that Caylee and Casey were there on June 16th?? Remember the interview where Cindy squeezed George's leg when he is speaking about Casey and Caylee leaving that day during his favorite show?

Could the fight have been between Casey, Cindy and George over what happened to Caylee? Remember the call between Casey and Cindy where Casey says : "you don't know my involvement in this?" as if Casey is surprised by Cindy acting as if she knows nothing about it. :waitasec:

IMO there is a possibility that Cindy, george and Casey all might have been involved from the beginning. Maybe the "script" was written by all three of them.:waitasec:

JMO

I just wanted to know if anyone had seen this?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1474095/Calls-for-Service-to-4937-Hopespring-Drive

According to the document listed above, there was a Burglary/Stolen Vehicle reported 6/24-6/26 - the only thing is that there is a typo on this sheet. I don't know if it's supposed to be 6/24/06, 6/24/08, 6/26/06, or 6/26/08, or if they're both typos.

Sorry if it's already been posted. I've been reading through almost everything I can, and it's the first time I've seen this.

Oookay. Could you link me please? I've read through thousands of pages on this forum and haven't seen any verification of the things that I asked here. It'd be appreciated, if only to sate my curiosity. :)

HI wonderer, if no one is able to answer your questions, would you consider using the search function to find the answers to some of your questions?

for example, in this case i would search this forum, titles only for the word
shovel
and see what detailed information you can find.
if that doesn't yield results try searching entire posts and narrow it down.

I have a question, and not sure where would be best to post it. I was wondering, do we have any proof that Casey used the shovel to dig in dirt? Was the shovel ever returned, and if so, did it have any new dirt or gouges in it?

Or, alternatively, do we know the date that Casey borrowed the gas cans?

I was thinking, maybe she borrowed the shovel to break the lock on the shed (assuming that she couldn't find the key that day and it's a padlock) to get the gas cans, rather than using the shovel to (dig a grave, dig something up).
gas can info
More gas can info
Shovel info
hope that helps.

Sorry, I didn't respond sooner. This would be on very early "general" threads...yikes I'll try over the weekend. If you look at the early Greta interview where CA takes her on a tour outside, I believe you'll see the shed.

According to the document listed above, there was a Burglary/Stolen Vehicle reported 6/24-6/26 - the only thing is that there is a typo on this sheet. I don't know if it's supposed to be 6/24/06, 6/24/08, 6/26/06, or 6/26/08, or if they're both typos.

Sorry if it's already been posted. I've been reading through almost everything I can, and it's the first time I've seen this.
Might be more info in here
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70289&highlight=calls

I'd go by what's on the police website for official reports:

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

ETA: ok, now this is funny (or very dumb on my part!)...I thought they were reporting a problem with their stove. Hey, at least I can laugh at myself. Duh? I have no idea if it was a typo. The car was reported stolen the 7/15. I find the A's history of calling 911 very telling, especially as to what's been happening of late.

Im looking for a photo of a shovel that was found next to a bridge. I dont know which team took the photo. IIRC it was a small independent group.

The search dates would have been between 7/20-8/15.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members