2011.06.21. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

I disagree with Dr. Drew on that....I feel she does enjoy the pain she causes others. JMO

I agree, remember the jail visit when CA was crying and she laughed and asked GA what is she crying about? She seemed to enjoy CA being in pain.

Wow! Krystal's police interview! She said GA had ICA up against wall saying "i know you killed her. What did you do with her?"

Helps the state's case, in my opinion. Even if she is unbelievable...

Wow! Krystal's police interview! She said GA had ICA up against wall saying "i know you killed her. What did you do with her?"

WOW is right..I never heard that!

Dr. Drew just now comparing the morning free-for-all rush to line up for the public seats to the running of the bulls in Pamplona. :giggle:

Even if the DT says George told her it was an accident, she also said it was just what he thought happened, not what he knew.

And there is the incident where he choked her for 'killing' his grandchild. And that he knew Casey was guilty. And she talked about the fights between Casey and Cindy.

I do not know if any of that stuff can come in though because it was hearsay.

Ohhh Lordy, now they are saying that this woman (who let's not forget lied under oath already) had an affair with George when he said "it was an accident that snowballed out of control"

Seriously, even if there WAS an affair (and who cares anyway) and GA pillow-talked that there was an accident. Basically she was a total stranger. He was well aware if his daughter murdered Caylee she would be locked away, he was trying to make himself believe that his daughter couldn't possibly do this.
What parent hasn't (hoped, prayed) thought that their child didn't do something when your gut tells you they did it?
I can remember a rock throwing incident that my son was accused of doing, and I can remember thinking how he knew better and that there must be an error (yeah it was stone-throwing not murder - but we want to think it)

I would go so far as to say that most parents have defended their child on a whim that maybe they didn't do it ... afterall, we are their teachers, if they fail, we fail.

So being it on and GA can tell the truth "I didn't believe she was capable." He STILL probably prays she isn't capable.

Krystal Holloway/ River Cruz
So on the one hand, she says GA said it was an accident. Then on the other, she said, GA was threatened ICA because he thinks she killed Caylee and is demanding to know what she did!

Even if the DT says George told her it was an accident, she also said it was just what he thought happened, not what he knew.

And there is the incident where he choked her for 'killing' his grandchild. And that he knew Casey was guilty. And she talked about the fights between Casey and Cindy.

I do not know if any of that stuff can come in though because it was hearsay.

I don't think it will come in either

Yes, I would love to hear more about this. To me it is FAR more important than the bungling botanist testimony. A defense witness lying or exaggerating? Shame. :loser:

Shame, indeed! From the moment he opened his mouth to illicit that he wasn't being paid for his testimony before he was even asked, he was done in my book. Somehow he thought this would make his testimony more credible - just like the lie about being the co-founder. It's really a shame the lengths some will go to. And for what? He's probably ruined his career.

Could be. Personally, I put Ms. River or Krystal or whatever her name is right next to Joy Wray and your average jailhouse snitch on the good ol' believability scale.

The question still remains: How did Caylee get from George's arms to the muck? Imo, this muck/coyote/dog thing is a smokescreen. Who cares if coyotes buried it? Who took charge of the body, and who put it there? :waitasec:

According to the Defense, Roy Kronk did. :crazy:

I wonder how much the SA is paying JB for his compelling testimony that he is bringing out from his experts that now all makes sense ... And supports the SA case?

The case Dr. D just talked about in Fla where the father killed his daughter, hit her with a board, ruptured her liver, buried her in the woods. Eerily similar?

Wow-Mark E. just said that Judge P has had DP sentences overturned to LWOP, including one with JA as prosecutor, due to state withholding evidence...

Could be. Personally, I put Ms. River or Krystal or whatever her name is right next to Joy Wray and your average jailhouse snitch on the good ol' believability scale.

Money grubber too... zilch on the credibility scale

LWOP is fine with me... maybe better. Doesn't sound like DP is going to be a realistic outcome.

I agree, remember the jail visit when CA was crying and she laughed and asked GA what is she crying about? She seemed to enjoy CA being in pain.

I'm not sure Casey actually enjoys giving others pain. I think she just doesn't care if she does. She comes across to me as someone who is very indifferent to how others feel. I think if she actually enjoyed others' pain we would have seen more evidence of her causing pain for the sake of it. Instead I see someone who always puts herself first and if doing so causes pain to someone else so what. I don't think she killed Caylee to hurt anyone else, I think she killed Caylee because Caylee was an obstacle to her having what she wanted when she wanted it. JMO

The camera has not been showing a lot of shots of the full defense team lately. Does anyone know what sort of looks have been crossing CM or DS's faces through the past few days in court? Are they supportive of JB? Have they put on their "I'm not with Stupid ->" T-shirts? Has CM turned his hearing aids off in order to retreat into the calm sanity of dementia?

Krystal Holloway/ River Cruz
So on the one hand, she says GA said it was an accident. Then on the other, she said, GA was threatened ICA because he thinks she killed Caylee and is demanding to know what she did!

Didn't she give GA a large sum of money? If so, he could have been just getting over on her...you know, using her. GA was probably just saying things to make her feel as though they were getting closer and making her feel special by confiding in her but in reality, he was only doing it to get her money.

You can just imagine it ... "My child drowned in the pool and Grandfather found him/her" ... ICA ... "mine too!".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back