Nancy Grace 8.28.08 Tony Padilla On

I don't see Tony on the show, but LP is there of course. I'm not buying the reason they want to revoke bail is because of a heightened "security risk" for Casey. I think it's okay if they just admit that they got in way over their heads, maybe wanted some national exposure, hoped they could help but realized they couldn't. It's okay. They're human; they're allowed to make mistakes.

I don't know if Cindy is calculating in trying to save her daughter, or is totally in denial, or is just crazy or what.?

BTW, if I took a drink everytime the NG show used the words, "BOMBSHELL," or "BREAKING NEWS" I'd be suffering from alcohol poisoning right now.

I thought LP knew who had Caylee? What was this big master plan that he had anyway?

I don't understand what he thought he was going to accomplish by bailing her out.

Then when he does bail her out he goes on a rant about how the constitution affords everyone the right to bail but then when HE doesn't get what he wan't he revokes her bail..

What happened to "Every person has a right to bail"

This entire situation has me sick.

I've never heard so much double talking and BS in my life

Reporter says she spoke to Cindy.........Cindy only tells Casey how much she loves her and they talk about how much they love Caylee, but no talk of what's happening.

I think George is accepting the truth!

I think George has realized the report have raised some more eyebrows and questions about him and he's trying to stay out of sight so they don't get discussed in the press as much.

wouldn't that be moot if it was a hair from a dead body? since casey is alive and caylee is missing....

Yes. However, without the totality of the results, assumptions can be made that it wasn't Caylee's. That is why LE is not releasing the results. Their case will be made with the entirety of the results. One by itself doesn't prove enough.

Unfortunately, that is what Cindy is holding onto. She can convince herself that each test doesn't prove anything conclusive. She can't bring herself to give any credence to all of the pieces of the puzzle, even though she was quoted as saying that they are putting together the pieces of the puzzle. She can't bear to look at the finished puzzle.

Having said that, I still think she's crazy!:eek:

I wonder what George is up to tonight.

If I were him, I'd be at a motel far away, playing onlinepoker and getting very, very drunk (even if it were only for one day)!

Maybe in Cindy were to take a 'spa day', have a coupla glasses of wine and a complete meltdown BY HERSELF away from the madness she could gain some clarity?

JMO, of course!

There appears to be only one car in the garage. Wonder if George is away?

It's ALL about defending Caysey---

Cindy even is saying "what new evidence"? shes in complete denial that the DNA found is even correct --- LP just said on NG that Cindy doesnt think Caylee is deceased== this woman is a lot like her daughter ...they spin things and are in their own little worlds away from reality..

Saying Casey is not going back to jail as well--- as if saying it will make it not happen-- warped..i tell you-- they are going to stick in there with their punk daughter despite the cruel injustice Casey did to her daughter...sickening.:furious:

So... has it finally dawned on Cindy that Caylee didn't come home for her 3rd birthday??? :waitasec:personally I think she died at age 2.

I agree. I think she put her in those dumpsters too and then left the car and went home with Tony. If it wasn't those dumpters, it was near by and she threw other evidence in those dumpsters. Its too bad LE didn't check them right away.

Did the cadaver dogs check out that dumpsters??

I want to hear from Lee Anthony about all this. As a young man, he still has a life to lead with other (hopefully) sensible people that surely are asking him questions and potentially grounding him in reality.

Did anyone else note the video of Cindy hammering in the signs and in the open garage...........there's a blond woman with her back to the camera. That woman looks like Beth Holloway!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back