Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read what CA said about the Felon getting married and having another child. This woman should be in therapy. There is no way she is in denial, plus the fact that she talks this way and it is not edited by the Dr. P show, shows us the viewers that their is no credibility on this program. It's all for the money for everyone involved.

That Cindy would wish that horror of a mother on another innocent child just defies logic.
Let's suspend reality for moment and say the OS was true. The way Casey reacted is in that story is still beyond what a good parent would do.
A parent who discovered their child lifeless would start CPR and call for help. Just ask my husband and my daughter .You never give up on your child.

..but baez left out the part where kc was having another of her many seizures at the time--------or i'm sure she would have started CPR--and called 911--- like any normal person....

snipped from : http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=14503764

"I would love to see her be happy either in a career or in a family setting," Cindy Anthony said, according to a transcript provided by the show. "You know, I'd love for her to get married if she so chooses and, if she's healthy, to be able to be a mom again."

BBM: This has got to be the most OUTRAGEOUS statement made by Cindy ... "to be a mom again" ...

But then again ... we are talking about the "Anthony's" here ... I guess she could, or should I say WILL top this statement one day ...

She really needs some serious help ... just as bad as her daughter needs it, if not more ...

MOO ...

"I would love to see her be happy either in a career or in a family setting," Cindy Anthony said, according to a transcript provided by the show. "You know, I'd love for her to get married if she so chooses and, if she's healthy, to be able to be a mom again."

BBM: This has got to be the most OUTRAGEOUS statement made by Cindy ... "to be a mom again" ...

But then again ... we are talking about the "Anthony's" here ... I guess she could, or should I say WILL top this statement one day ...

She really needs some serious help ... just as bad as her daughter needs it, if not more ...

MOO ...

Especially since we know this is what OCA really really wants - to be a mom again - since she so obviously enjoyed it the last time.:banghead:

I would guess the one thing OCA does NOT want is to be a mother again, unless it has something to do with getting a man she wants, and even then it would have nothing to do with motherhood.

And by the way CA, what with you being a nurse and all - How the heck did OCA get to be 17 or 18 without you getting her to a doctor for some kind of birth control - what was up with that?

Whether or not she was sexually active was none of your business, but making sure she was educated in sexual information and providing her avenues for receiving birth control if she so chose - was your business. I can't imagine anyone in today's world not doing that. 'Cause there aren't many teenage girls who are really honest about what they are up to at that age - IMO.

Bill Schaeffer is on Nancy Grace and he is SINGING it at the top of his lungs about the insanity of claiming Casey had some grand mal seizure. I actually did a fist pump. haha!

He said he lived this case for 3 years and knows the evidence as well as anyone, the whole claim is a crock.

cayleesfund.org is still under construction. Are they waiting until after the Dr.P shows air? Why haven't they launched the website? Has to be a reason...

Bill Schaeffer is on Nancy Grace and he is SINGING it at the top of his lungs about the insanity of claiming Casey had some grand mal seizure. I actually did a fist pump. haha!

He said he lived this case for 3 years and knows the evidence as well as anyone, the whole claim is a crock.

Thanks Beach! It comes on twice here and I missed the first one but can see a repeat later. I love Bill and have missed him and his commentaries!

cayleesfund.org is still under construction. Are they waiting until after the Dr.P shows air? Why haven't they launched the website? Has to be a reason...

Maybe because Dr. Phil has NOT released the cheque yet...heh heh - or so he said on the morning show.....(the Today show? One clip I watched today...)

Thanks Beach! It comes on twice here and I missed the first one but can see a repeat later. I love Bill and have missed him and his commentaries!

..since nothing is O/T on this thread....i presume.

..billS is now doing the commentary for the bob ward ( millionaire accused of murdering his wife----------bizarro!! case ) that began with --live jury selection today.

..wftv is streaming the whole thing live ( expected to last a couple of weeks..)

..it was cool to see bill and kathiB again today!

MOO ...

I think CA says these things for public consumption. I bet she giggles herself silly when she sees how some of us react to her sound bites.

Get it while you can CA & GA, it won't last long. Past history shows that these two are pretty bad at managing their money. But, maybe CA has actually learned something and doles out the $ 20s to GA one at a time.

CA is not, and never has been in denial. She is nothing more than a lying manipulator, a locomotive out of control. Can't wait for the day she ratchets the steam up a little too far and derails herself.
Her supposed 'hopes' and 'predictions' for Offender Anthony's future are far-fetched and ludicrous. She knows that better than anyone else, yet spouts them anyway.
And Offender Anthony is a chip off the old block, a clone. What a claim to be able to make huh .... I'm proudly just like my mom.

How is it that CA and GA are still together when Dr P is leading us to believe that both their views on their daughter differ. I would think they would be at each others throats. Never mind. It is the money.:twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents:

Especially since we know this is what OCA really really wants - to be a mom again - since she so obviously enjoyed it the last time.:banghead:

I would guess the one thing OCA does NOT want is to be a mother again, unless it has something to do with getting a man she wants, and even then it would have nothing to do with motherhood.

And by the way CA, what with you being a nurse and all - How the heck did OCA get to be 17 or 18 without you getting her to a doctor for some kind of birth control - what was up with that?

Whether or not she was sexually active was none of your business, but making sure she was educated in sexual information and providing her avenues for receiving birth control if she so chose - was your business. I can't imagine anyone in today's world not doing that. 'Cause there aren't many teenage girls who are really honest about what they are up to at that age - IMO.

Well you know that Caylee was the immaculate conception, right? Casey just up and got pregnant without ever having had sex. Why get her birth control if she's a virgin, LG? :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Well you know that Caylee was the immaculate conception, right? Casey just up and got pregnant without ever having had sex. Why get her birth control if she's a virgin, LG? :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
... and by all reports, she's now developed another tumor. For the sake of humanity, we can only hope it doesn't turn out the same as the last one.

A stern reminder to my Sidebar peeps--TOS still applies here.

Name-calling etc must cease now. Check your posts before you hit that Post Quick Reply button, okay?

Where this post lands is random.

:blowkiss:

A stern reminder to my Sidebar peeps--TOS still applies here.

Name-calling etc must cease now. Check your posts before you hit that Post Quick Reply button, okay?

Where this post lands is random.

:blowkiss:

I didn't call anyone names, but I noticed a post of mine was pulled. I apologize. I think I went too far in what I said. It's been a very stressful Monday for me. I will watch myself better from now on.

Anybody want to share some wings and beer?

wings.jpg

http://www.incredifood.com/tag/wings/page/4/
Beer.jpg

http://www.classiclager.com/blog/

mmm that was delicious beach, thanks. Didn't you bring any for the others?

Maybe this tumor will turn out to be fatal?

What have I missed? What is this about a tumor? Is this another report or is this coming from the jail house letter.?:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy