2009.02.23 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly and until LE releases information said by the child initially (if anything) then I cannot bring myself to take CS word. To my knowledge, Ron nor Misty have made any comments about what Junior may or may not have said. For all we know, the child did not even wake up when Haleigh was taken. If Junior did wake up then I hope LE was able to get his impression when his sissy was taken. A 3 y/o would not be inclined to make up a story IMO.

I'll never forget that baby saying his mommy was in the rug.

I remember that too, and that two-year-old was dead-on accurate.

But sometimes a child's perception of what they saw or know is subject to interpretation. With the local LE uniforms being black, and so many milling about, they may represent the man in black to junior.

I've heard several different reports of how long he had been working nights. One of them was 5 days (only his fifth night shift) - so perhaps that explains talking about that.

something like "I've only been on the night shift 5 days and someone breaks in and ..........."

just a thought

Several Bodies have been found in the St. John's River here in the last year. I never thought about why they stay in the river and don't go with the current to the ocean. I don't like talking about this...doesn't feel right.

I would think the river would run faster after heavy rains. Also, a body could become caught on debris in the water and stay put. Horrible to think about. Since I am not from the area, I am not sure if the St. John's is slowed down for use as a water resource at any points either.

JMO

But sometimes a child's perception of what they saw or know is subject to interpretation. With the local LE uniforms being black, and so many milling about, they may represent the man in black to junior.

if FBI has been involved I'm sure he's been around black suits lately also.

Sometimes I think somebody took her to get back at the family but forgot to leave the note and now doesn't know what to do. I think when they are asked about a message to Haleigh they should tell the abductor to Remember God sees everything and he will forgive you but you have to do the right thing. I wish I could send a message to him/her.

ITA with you on a child's perception. We have to remember also the 2 y/o that said, mommy is in the rug was there alone. There was no one around to influence his memory. I don't mean influence as in "on purpose" but just a child seeing and hearing the adults/LE could get confused.
JMO

http://www.news4jax.com/download/2009/0211/18686377.mp3
about 5:08 ....listen and tell me what you think....

There's something odd around 4:45 the operator asks if it looks like someone tried to enter into your house. After she asks that it sounds like Misty puts her hand over the phone and there is whispering between Misty and Ron that is undecipherable but why would she need to put her hand over the phone and whisper with Ron to answer that question.:waitasec:

I would have just shouted back "Ron, does it look like someone forced their way in?" But that's just me.

The thing around 5:08 sounds to me like: "Why the F was it unlocked! It's supposed to be sideways.

That sounds to me like he thought the door was left unlocked by Misty accidentally.

I've heard several different reports of how long he had been working nights. One of them was 5 days (only his fifth night shift) - so perhaps that explains talking about that.

something like "I've only been on the night shift 5 days and someone breaks in and ..........."

just a thought
I recall his mother said 4-5 weeks. MOO

They shouldn't have to be asked about a message to Haleigh...they should be chomping at the bit to say something to Haleigh. You would have to drag me away from the camera!

just a thought

During an interview I believe RC's mother told NG he has been working the night shift about 4 - 5 weeks. That is what IR.

Originally Posted by Leila
Psychologist questioning what junior said.........did he see something or did he imagine it.

My observation.........I've seen the local LE and their uniforms are black. Is junior seeing all the LE and interpreted it as they're the ones who took his sister???
I have to disagree. He would be very afraid of LE if that were the case and someone would have noticed it by now. He would scream everytime one came near him thinking he was next or someone else close to him. There would be signs if he thought LE had stolen his sister and won't bring her back.

I think it is more possible bio mom and family are making it up.

so why did not jr. wake up the minor child gf sleeping next to him when the man in black took sissy?

either misty was there for him to wake her up or not in the bdrm at the time. OR JR saw his little sister being takin by a man < men> in black before bed time and didnt think much of it at the time. JMO

I have to disagree. He would be very afraid of LE if that were the case and someone would have noticed it by now. He would scream everytime one came near him thinking he was next or someone else close to him. There would be signs if he thought LE had stolen his sister and won't bring her back.

I think it is more possible bio mom and family are making it up.

Great point! :clap::clap:

crystal said Chad was brought in instead of Marcus,because Ronald told Marcus,not Chad about the 75% knowledge of knowing who took Haleigh.So,LE went to Marcus' house to talk to him about what Ronald said.

Listened to Maternal Gma tell the story of RC had said that he was 75% sure that he knew who took Haleigh ~ and by luck NG asks the right questions ~ and we find that RC was talking about Joe O. who LE has said is not a POI, IIRC this was straight out of LE's mouth at a presser.

I really wished GR would have simply asked that question before charging all over creation showing out.

At least we don't have to waste our time trying to figure out who RC could have been talking about now.

Nancy really irritated me tonight. She claims she is not championing Misty, but I heard differently. The door didn't unlock and open by itself, but each time the TH tried to address this, she shut him down. I wanted to call Nancy and let her know about the comments Misty placed on the myspace page to A.

Why does Misty keep calling Haleigh her daughter?

That bothers me too. In the clip of an interview she says something like "the kids think of me like their mother". That's assuming quite a bit there not even being married and only in a relationship 4-5 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni