Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt necessarily mean, that they came to that fact from the body though. There maybe other points of evidence that suggest foul play, other than the body itself. They obviously felt it was foul play from something they found suspicious at their very first crime scene....The Baden Clay's home.

Yep. Agree with the principle, Willough. Although (given the facts we have) it's just as likely (IMO) that GBC said "hey, had some dodgy dealings with dodgy money lenders and they've been threatening to get at my wife and kids and now she's gone and I'm concerned..." etc. I don't think anywhere it's been said by QP that they found something at the house that demonstrates that it was a crime scene/that GBC killed her or accidentally killed her. The reason I say that is if that were the case why would the let him back into the house? Seriously, please, someone explain that to me because I really want to understand how this works: if you have what you consider a "crime scene" why would you then let people have access to that until the crime was solved or at least someone was charged. Same with the cars. That's what doesn't add up to me. Don't they have to have these things available for retesting. If there were truely something suspicious (or evidence available they thought valid to their case) wouldn't the keep everyone away/out of that? Wouldn't the cars still be impounded?

Can anyone enlighten me???

Join the QPS and find out for yourself:floorlaugh:

fair call...im sure there a few good ones..i know at least half a dozen. but no doubting certain cultures exist within... but that ainsworth chap seemed like the real deal to me and wouldnt put up with tossers on his watch..

Chercher la femme...

it's so true....in most cases....chercher la femme, or follow the money.

I agree fully with Keyboredom that this would make absolute sense. Premeditation didn't seem possible to me given what a complete shambles the whole thing was (and how long it seemed to take). If this turns out to be true, all of Oz will be heartbroken for those kids

I worry that the whole eye witness, isnt real (I know its been reported by the media...and police). But, if it was reported after the body was found, it would be easy for someone to make it up, that they saw it.....White car (which was already high profile in the case) and smaller blue 4wd (fits the crvs description, which was also high profile due to the crash). I wonder about the legitimacy of some of the eyewitnesses.

Yes I know what you mean. But I do think perhaps the car sightings were made extremely early in the piece - from memory, the police were asking the public about movements of the family cars pretty much from day one, right? So either someone contacted police very early on with a sighting which made them interested in the cars, or they saw something suspicious about them when they visited the residence the first time. I reckon the police think the car sighting is credible (I hope..).

In the last 2 days I was told there was a strong suspicion that something was premeditated, but discounted it because the event seemed so hopelessly ransom and disorganised. What you've just stated makes premeditation and premature carrying out of a crime sound more plausible.

It's more of a fashion thing, but I wouldn't like to be wearing a yellow jacket right now.

just because it was premeditated doesn't mean that it was planned to perfection, they dont automatically go hand in hand, he just screwed it up thats why it looks so disorganised IMO

Just as food for thought.....saw GBC at the "Village" yesterday - he isn't driving either of his 2 cars. He had a Gold X-trail??? Any reason why he wouldn't be driving his own - are they impounded again? I know the Prado is a giveaway with the advertising on the back but the Captiva would probably fly under the radar of those less observant!

I'm pretty sure his father was driving a gold car (don't know model) in one of the footage I've seen in the past.

Wow, what you & Confused say does seem to back eachother up. Makes sense. I never gave much thought to someone other than his father being involved... this will be interesting then. thankyou for that. I know what you mean too, it might be here-say, but you know yourself when you can REALLY trust what someone is saying.

It seems odd. Being of blood and the motto BE PREPARED - seems an oxymoron? Truth is stranger than fiction sometimes.

:truce:

G'night everyone...fingers crossed that Allison's killer receives the deserved tap on the shoulder real soon. :)

I suffer from depression. Like real clinical depression. I'm medicated, in therapy and have days like today where I feel awful for no good reason. However me being depressed doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to walk off into the woods, leaving my child behind, and throw myself off a bridge. I'd most probably nap heaps for a few days, hoping it will pass quickly.

sorry to hear that Allyg....luckily you have an outstanding sense of humour which probably helps you through the bad days

OMG....Am I wrong again?....LOL

I think it was his car...Someone asked about a gold car. That was the only one I knew about.

lol i didnt say you were wrong, i saw the pastor driving a gold suzuki in one of the clips

:seeya:

Ok, sorry I said 'fact'. Friends claimed she had depression but didn't believe she would run away. I did read that as well but have no link-not that you can believe everything you read-right. So, unless there is hard evidence-medical or otherwise-then I guess the 'd' word should be dropped. So, consider it dropped.

Ha! i dont really care but from memory the actual D word only came from the Clampetts..and that is what pis*es me off because no doubt its friggin bolonie! her friends saying she was a little sad maybe was true,,jesus arent we all at various times in our lives. i get sad and withdrawn a couple of times a year!
I just thought it was such a cop out when i read it early on in the piece and it came from you know who.......&*$%#&*@#%&*!!!

Agree. IMO GERARD BAYDEN- CLAY KILLED HIS WIFE.

The police have worked hard from day one, and still are. What would make their job so much easier is if a certain spineless SOB just confessed.

The Dickies have shown great strength in this tragedy; they obviously have put their trust in the QPS. I personally could not have behaved in the exemplary manner that they have - I would have been out for blood.

Im wondering if there were any drugs involved...

Yes I know what you mean. But I do think perhaps the car sightings were made extremely early in the piece - from memory, the police were asking the public about movements of the family cars pretty much from day one, right? So either someone contacted police very early on with a sighting which made them interested in the cars, or they saw something suspicious about them when they visited the residence the first time. I reckon the police think the car sighting is credible (I hope..).

Awesome.....Though, then that brings us full circle again to....DAH DAH!!!

If theywere getting such reports so early in the piece of sightings around Kholo Creek, Mt Crosby etc...of a big white 4wd and small blue 4wd, why didnt they start immersing more of the search team, into the creek below?

Question not directed at you Thinking.....Just putting it out there.

Allison Baden-Clay's tragic murder captured the hearts of Queenslanders, says Police Commissioner Bob Atkinson

ALLISON Baden-Clay was an innocent whose tragic story captured the hearts of Queenslanders, Police Commissioner Bob Atkinson said yesterday.
As police continue to scour for clues in the hunt for Mrs Baden-Clay's killer, the commissioner said her heartbreaking death had struck a chord with the public.

The 43-year-old mother-of-three was reported missing by her husband on April 20 after she left her Brookfield home for a walk and did not return.

Her body was found 10 days later on the banks of the Kholo Creek at Anstead.

"There are some crimes - Allison Baden-Clay, Daniel Morcombe, Sian Kingi and Anita Cobby in Sydney - that for whatever reason, grip the public's imagination," Mr Atkinson said.

"This is clearly a case with significant public interest."

Mr Atkinson said police responded swiftly and in large numbers for a reason.

"There were alarm bells from the moment she was reported missing," he said.

Mr Atkinson said some cases needed immediate attention.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/hearts-break-for-allison/story-e6freoof-1226359363978

Indiana Jones! ;)

At least you're not talking dinosaurs. Common misconception is that archaeologists deal with dinosaurs...but that's paleontologists. But, hey: even my sister things I study dinosaurs (after 15 years). I didn't correct her in the beginning and then it became embarrassing to admit it to her. I hoped she'd work it out for herself...but alas.....

Sorry...off topic!

No probs mountainhigh-i actually wrote that for fuskier-who took me to task, and rightly so. :)

But they did take two cars so some thought must have went into that imo. I don't want to get too graphic and offend anyone but...even though you can't see a definite image of Allison when they found her, you can see an approximate position of her body. She would have been in that position when she was put there, which means rigor mortis would have already begun. It can start from 2 hours after death so I don't think they rushed out and got rid of her. I think there was a few hours between her passing and leaving her body where they did. jmo

ETA: I also don't think she was in the blue car. I think she was in the white one. jmo

After a few days (3-4 I believe), rigor mortis reverses and the body can be moved again. The position she was found in may not have been the one she was initially left at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member