Rick-Cindy's Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricia if you are still here...Rick has been asked to come to websleuths. Last I heard he was going out to dinner with his wife. Secondly..check you email. It appears that Joesphsjordan is now doing some sort of booking for Greta. He was on here trying to contact you I am not sure about what. People said to PM you. It could be that Greta is wanting to get Rick on or???? Not sure.

We have a WS poster doing bookings for Greta?

Oh my goodness.

Thanks Guys, I have been getting PM's about this and I had no idea what was going on.

Look, here is the deal. Don't believe a word of it unless it is confirmed by someone connected with the board. It could be the same person just messing with you.

Until then I wouldn't even bring it up.

Also, I do have the ability to confirm if this is the real Rick if he joins WS. It will speak volumes if this "rick" does not join. And as of yet, he has not.

I am pretty sure that he said he called and no one wanted to talk to him. I might be wrong though, but I thought he said that,..anyone know if he did?

Yes, I read that too. I also read that he was just kidding about who he said he was. I am sure that it would not be very difficult to talk to someone regarding the case as LE would like to hear from anyone that matters. If anything, he should hold his tongue and wait for them to return his call. Regardless of whether or not he is the Rick in question, this is muddling facts. This entire thread is concerning someone that was met in another forum. I see where people are buying into everything this "man" is saying, and gossiping about his "facts". At this time, we should not enable this...

Thanks Guys, I have been getting PM's about this and I had no idea what was going on.

Look, here is the deal. Don't believe a word of it unless it is confirmed by someone connected with the board. It could be the same person just messing with you.

Until then I wouldn't even bring it up.

Also, I do have the ability to confirm if this is the real Rick if he joins WS. It will speak volumes if this "rick" does not join. And as of yet, he has not.

Works for me! I told him to contact you here so we'll see what happens. Just wanted to add a big thanks for having such a great community here. :)

Can't go by the online price...typically, AT&T will sell it to you out of upgrade cycle (which is every 12-14 months) for $299 and they won't let you rebate anything. Besides, can you see Casey mailing in for the rebate check? She can't even keep track of Caylee, so I find that highly unlikely.

They tack on 25 bucks as a service charge for registering the device to your account, which constitutes the salespersonage adding the ESN number that's located on the device in your account with AT&T.

Yes, I read that too. I also read that he was just kidding about who he said he was. I am sure that it would not be very difficult to talk to someone regarding the case as LE would like to hear from anyone that matters. If anything, he should hold his tongue and wait for them to return his call. Regardless of whether or not he is the Rick in question, this is muddling facts. This entire thread is concerning someone that was met in another forum. I see where people are buying into everything this "man" is saying, and gossiping about his "facts". At this time, we should not enable this...

FWIW-I really truly agree. I could say I was Jose Baez-how would you know?

Well Tricia you know what a skeptic I AM. He has pictures of him with Cindy, ect. It looks real to me also.
But I agree we should make sure.

We have to wait and see if he joins. I have two ways to confirm it is him and I will use both of them.

My gut tells me it's a fake.

Yes, I read that too. I also read that he was just kidding about who he said he was. ..

Granted, we have no verification that the Rick this thread is for is the real deal. But their were two pretending to be him on Topix which prompted him to join and put a stop to that. The post you are talking about is from one of the Rick's BEFORE the one WE are interested in joined at Topix.

FWIW-I really truly agree. I could say I was Jose Baez-how would you know?

Actually I'm not buying into what this guy is saying as much as comparing the poster from MSN to what this "rick" has posted on Topix. The MSN poster is even more believable than the "rick" guy, IMO. However, if you compare what the 2 are saying, some of what they both say is consistent. Not saying it's true - just saying it's consistent.

Can't go by the online price...typically, AT&T will sell it to you out of upgrade cycle (which is every 12-14 months) for $299 and they won't let you rebate anything. Besides, can you see Casey mailing in for the rebate check? She can't even keep track of Caylee, so I find that highly unlikely.

They tack on 25 bucks as a service charge for registering the device to your account, which constitutes the salespersonage adding the ESN number that's located on the device in your account with AT&T.

I have a hard time believing she even bought the Blackjack to begin with. Why would she not have returned the phone for another when it didn't hold the charge. I'm sure with her attitude they would have replaced the phone and given her free airtime just to get her out of the store.

I'm extremely skeptical by nature, and this guy seems like the real thing to me. If not, he's someone who knows him and details about the family. A friend or relative of his wife, perhaps. At any rate, I'm reserving judgment until he either accepts that invite for the Greta interview or signs up here.

I don't think this is morally right. If this guy, Rick, is who he says he is, then he should contact LE. We should not speculate anything about the family based on what he says. As of now, there is no way verify this guy. With all do respect, I think we should convince him to constantly check back with LE, and not spread his supposed knowledge on the internet. There is no reason to get sucked into what he says. It is not our place. If he is the real deal, then he is a character witness. Plus, he is hindering the investigation by spreading gossip and not coming forward to LE.

I agree with you completely. It's gossip and we have no idea if it is true.

We have to wait and see if he joins. I have two ways to confirm it is him and I will use both of them.

My gut tells me it's a fake.

There were two fake Ricks at topix. The one we are interested in joined a day ago to put a stop to that. His writing style is different. He's provided pics that our sleuthers never located online. Which tells me someone didn't lift those pics to use in a phony profile. IDK, if the latest Rick is real. But he is not the same as the other ones.

Wow. How disturbing this is if true. I have worked in the mental health field for years and worked with about every kind of abusive family you could imagine....but I have never heard of such denial in one person, let alone two at the same time. To look your brother in the eye and deny your daughter's pregnancy when it is so apparent to EVERYONE else?? It is the same dynamic we are seeing now.

This information, along with more claims of Casey harming people she claims to love without any apparent guilt, has just about taken away all hope I have of Caylee being OK. There was still a part of me that refused to believe Casey could harm her child and not be torn apart with remorse, not break down at least once in front of her family or friends.

Reading about the relationship between Cindy and Caylee was heartbreaking to me. What a devastating loss for so many people.

Makes one wonder what life was like growing up in that home. With those parents.

just repeating myself:

I have to say he is legit.
Also, on the orlando board, another poster questioned him about organized crime related stuff in Ohio from a time ago that I am familiar with and knew about.

Adelphi is where he worked and retired from. They are a GM motors company and jobs were/are bleak. He probably took early buy out.

Actually I'm not buying into what this guy is saying as much as comparing the poster from MSN to what this "rick" has posted on Topix. The MSN poster is even more believable than the "rick" guy, IMO. However, if you compare what the 2 are saying, some of what they both say is consistent. Not saying it's true - just saying it's consistent.

lol, now that would depend on which Rick's you are comparing. The hopefully real Rick, or the two that were pretending to be him? God, this is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie