More Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, there's an article on foxnews.com about Scott writing Casey. The picture they use of Casey is the original one that came out when this case first broke. She's wearing that blue hoodie she got from Target. But where is she in the pic? It looks like a car but it looks like she's standing up. Is she in a plane or something? This would have been after Casey disappeared b/c of the hoodie. Look how happy she looks.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,444827,00.html

Definitely a series of seats with lights on the arm rests. Is it just the lighting, or are there marks on KC's neck in this photo?

Okay, there's an article on foxnews.com about Scott writing Casey. The picture they use of Casey is the original one that came out when this case first broke. She's wearing that blue hoodie she got from Target. But where is she in the pic? It looks like a car but it looks like she's standing up. Is she in a plane or something? This would have been after Casey disappeared b/c of the hoodie. Look how happy she looks.

There is a definite reflection in the metal on the arm of the chair, it's on the right side of Casey's head. I know from another thread that they are some folks on here really good with photo's. Maybe someone can take a look. Also there are two steps behind Casey but no steps to the right.

Interesting question eg. Does anyone remember what day she purchased that hoody?

Also - Does anyone have the pic of KC's four mug shots? If so, could you please post it!

Looking at the pictures of the car, made me nauseated. Nauseated to think that baby was there in the trunk then disposed of. Just makes me ill!!!

There is a definite reflection in the metal on the arm of the chair, it's on the right side of Casey's head. I know from another thread that they are some folks on here really good with photo's. Maybe someone can take a look. Also there are two steps behind Casey but no steps to the right.

1zlgco6.jpg

bump.jpg

Is that a bump on Casey's forehead? IIRC the witness who saw Casey with the shovel said Casey hit her head on the trunk lid and almost knocked her hat off.

Someone over on SM just posted this link to some JPCh photos from a while back that also have RM in them. I think Lauren is in one too. The blond girl looks familiar as well but I'm not sure who she is:

http://web.mac.com/jpchatt/JP/HurricaneParty.html#18

That sure looks like the Lauren Casey knows. Hmmm... I guess I didn't know that Lauren knew JP and Ricardo, or if I did, I didn't know it was that far back. I thought they were different groups of friends. :waitasec:

That sure looks like the Lauren Casey knows. Hmmm... I guess I didn't know that Lauren knew JP and Ricardo, or if I did, I didn't know it was that far back. I thought they were different groups of friends. :waitasec:
Me too. Interesting isn't it. I think that's Lauren C. (There are two Laurens.)

Me too. Interesting isn't it. I think that's Lauren C. (There are two Laurens.)

I thought it was Lauren G. :waitasec: I even looked at those photos earlier when the link was posted on SM, but it didn't register with me.

Those look like chairs in someone's media room to me. The kind that are joined together in like groups of 3, 4 or 5.

Those look like chairs in someone's media room to me. The kind that are joined together in like groups of 3, 4 or 5.

It does. I asked my husband, and he said a media room, or "it could be some high-end strip club for all I know." Ha! :crazy:

LOL. I wish that you had never asked this question! It's bothering me now. It's one of the earliest photos that I think was published. She's wearing the hoody that she bought while on her "shopping spree". She's also wearing that same hoody in her first booking photograph. Can't anyone remember where this pic first surfaced? I wonder if we could email fox to ask them where it came from?

That would be something, wouldn't it!? If LE took it when they went to her "workplace" at Universal!

LOL. I wish that you had never asked this question! It's bothering me now. It's one of the earliest photos that I think was published. She's wearing the hoody that she bought while on her "shopping spree". She's also wearing that same hoody in her first booking photograph. Can't anyone remember where this pic first surfaced? I wonder if we could email fox to ask them where it came from?

That would be something, wouldn't it!? If LE took it when they went to her "workplace" at Universal!

I'm pretty sure that photo was taken when she was in the police station? Like in the lobby or waiting room of the precinct? I don't remember why I think that, but I've always processed it as a photo taken when she was at the station being interviewed or booked? It reminded me of other notorious females who smile during their mugshots.

I'm pretty sure that photo was taken when she was in the police station? Like in the lobby or waiting room of the precinct? I don't remember why I think that, but I've always processed it as a photo taken when she was at the station being interviewed or booked? It reminded me of other notorious females who smile during their mugshots.
Nancy - Me too. That's sort of what I had assumed as well but now that it has been brought up again, it really makes you think. If it was taken that day, it's an unusually smiley pic under the circumstances isn't it? I think that if it was taken that day, it will definitely be brought up in trial.

Nancy - Me too. That's sort of what I had assumed as well but now that it has been brought up again, it really makes you think. If it was taken that day, it's an unusually smiley pic under the circumstances isn't it? I think that if it was taken that day, it will definitely be brought up in trial.
Yes I think it definitely will be! And should be!
I tried to figure out where we came up with the info that it was taken in the police station-- this isn't a news source to my knowledge, but this article captions the photo to indicate that Casey flashed that bright smile in the Orange County police station.
Anthony smiled for cameras when she first arrived at the Orange County police station, but her next photo was a mug shot.

Casey is BAD.:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member