2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Afternoon Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, JMHO I can actually see the word ENVY tatooed across ICA's forehead when she looks at this pj.

See - DO YOU SEE ICA - what YOU could have been? Waste, HUGE waste..............

I saw the same thing. It was as if Casey was shooting darts with her eyes!

photographs of a dead child?

he should have said, "photos of bones", thanks to ICA

There will be photographs of Caylee as found, in the bag, duct tape, hair, any flesh that may have still been left, it will be horrifying.

pouty jealous girlfriend look from ICA

KC giving JB the stink eye due to his flirting. LOL!

She's was trying a wee bit to hard for me, she knows more about this case than shes letting on jmo

Greetings everyone!
OK, I've been following this case off and on since way back. Had meant to stay silent but just overwhelmed with the urge to join in the discussion!
Can anyone tell me why ICA looks angry today?
I look forward to being part of this community.

Welcome aboard!

Interests - biking being out of doors, being with my dog, most of the time now I am studying. We are looking for jurors who are not tainted by outside influences. Do you think you can base your verdict and sit as a juror with out being influenced. Right now I have no opinion - I know nothing about this.
Baez is doing the questioning.
What do you think so far about the process. I feel like I am on trial but I understand the process.

Oh dear. Mr Baez says I am going to take you off trial and thank you - I appreciate it.

JB: Snort, giggle, giggle, grin, snort

ICA - looking at PJ as she would look at a bug she wanted to step on, LOL

State and DT no challenges on Juror #1055.

How giddy did JB sound when he said "No challenges, Judge" about the female juror?

In Like Flynn. ica isn't going to like this one iota, not one iota.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine