Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

Pink,
I'm with you all the way on this except that I don't think she got back in that car once she dumped it the first time

I think she cleaned up after she dumped the body -

I think the car smelled so bad at that point that even if she drove it from her mothers house to amscott she would have "the decomp" smell on her again & Tony would have noticed it

George said that the smell was so bad he had to stick his head out the window & everything in the car took on that smell

I'm guessing that Once KC cleaned up at home she either took a cab or somebody drove her

I'm thinking along those lines, but somehow she was doing a lot of traveling and pinging on the 27th in a car.

Personally I think the body was long gone before this date but I'll entertain any theory at this point LOL.

What day do you think she got rid of the body?

I've been all over the place myself....

I started with the 18th....

Then the 24th....

Now I'm going with the early morning hours of the 27th -What ever time she left Tony's

Pink,
I'm with you all the way on this except that I don't think she got back in that car once she dumped it the first time

I think the car smelled so bad at that point that even if she drove it from her mothers house to amscott she would have "the decomp" smell on her again & Tony would have noticed it

George said that the smell was so bad he had to stick his head out the window & everything in the car took on that smell

I'm guessing that Once KC cleaned up at home she either took a cab or somebody drove her

Boston - If you'll humor me...and agree that she dumped the body on the 26th (sometime between 8:45 - 3:30pm - because she is busy on her computer after that)...I don't think she did any clean up that day. Maybe it was all a little bit much and she had to go somewhere 'neutra'? The reason I say this is that she never even threw away the PIZZA! If she'd cleaned up after dumping on the 26th - wouldn't she have at least thrown out the pizza? (She couldn't possibly have known what her own mother would suggest about it a month later??? Lol.)

Pink,

Taxi stuck out to me. I'm working on some unidentified phone numbers from/to KC's phone & one of them is a taxi service. I don't have the full phone list in front of me, but if anyone wants to check on this date, the taxi service number is
(407) 2**-3833

The pings match up to this perfectly for the morning of 6/27. She starts at Tonys - then Amscot area - then Anthony home

For clarification............LP said that the car was left at Amscot late on June 26th. Mrs. Sanchez saw the car when she came to work at 7:00am on the 27th. On the morning of June 27th, Casey came back to Amscot and picked up the car and drove to her mother's house, where she called J.C. Pennys. Then she drove to the area of the airport (cell phone pings) and that's where LP says they'll find the body. Casey returned the car to Amscot before 11:00am that morning and Tony picked Casey up there.

If you'll remember, when Tony picked Casey up she had shopping bags of some items of food she had taken from her mother's house.

People are still nice. If a young lady was walking in an industrial area with her car (supposedly) broken down, I'm sure she could have gotten a ride to where ever she wanted to go and with all of her excuses would sound reasonable. Remember she is all about herself, so what ever will make her look good in anyone's eyes she would be willing to do it. She may even do something else on the side in that time frame since she spent all of AH's money and needed some more to impress her new friends.

Did anybody else notice in the Target video of KC where she is buying all that beer and loading it onto the bottom of her cart after it is scanned. She has her white sunglasses on top of her head. The video is grainy so I am wondering. It seems that her shirt was so low cut that her *advertiser censored* were hanging out and they had to cover them up with a little black square. You can see the it is not part of her shirt. Or am I blind???? :doh::doh:
lol! You're right.
I had to look at that several times before I actually figured that out.
It's an x-rated surveillence video! :D

So does that mean she did do something with Caylee on the 26th?

Not according to LP by his statment.

The morning of the 27th, she went and picked the car back up, went to her mom, she called JCPenny`s and there`s a couple of signals down there in that area where she spent about 15 minutes.

That`s where the body is going to be found
, and I`m telling you, Tim Miller is going to get it done

What day do you think she got rid of the body?

I've been all over the place myself....

I started with the 18th....

Then the 24th....

Now I'm going with the early morning hours of the 27th -What ever time she left Tony's

Closer to the 16th then the 27th..I haven't narrowed down my day yet.:doh:

The target receipts are from July - he picked Casey up at Amscot on 6/27 so cant be the same items.

The food items- Tyson chicken, Popsicles were actually on the Target receipts released today..

Did anyone see Caylee after June 16th? Where was she until the week of the 20th? She was never with Casey and her friends. Was she in fact dead on the 16th or 17th of June? Did Casey drive around and stay with her boyfriend while that child was in the trunk for weeks. That seems so insane. Why is LP so fixated on the 27th.? Sorry I just cannot make any sense of any of this wacko does. Maybe LE should just concentrate on where she was on the 16 and 17th. Was she in any of the places that they have searched?

Boston - If you'll humor me...and agree that she dumped the body on the 26th (sometime between 8:45 - 3:30pm - because she is busy on her computer after that)...I don't think she did any clean up that day. Maybe it was all a little bit much and she had to go somewhere 'neutra'? The reason I say this is that she never even threw away the PIZZA! If she'd cleaned up after dumping on the 26th - wouldn't she have at least thrown out the pizza? (She couldn't possibly have known what her own mother would suggest about it a month later??? Lol.)

Maybe she left the Pizza in the trunk for a reason

When whoever opens up the trunk & notices the odor they'll assume it's the rotting Pizza thats causing it

I think whe she dumped the body (early on 27th) she then went home to shower- thats what I mean by cleaning up

If she disposed of a body wouldn't she be sweaty, muddy & smelly?

She may have even taken her clothes off & placed them by the pool & taken a swim - maybe thats why the dogs hit on the pool area

Anyway, I don't see how she was getting back & forth from Amscott to Tony's

AND he is supposed to say "OKAY CINDY, If you don't think there is anything of significance, then we'll roll with that"..as IF he can't get the dang statement in hours if he wants it. CA and the rest of them think that they are above and beyond the law..which is completely hysterical to me considering GA is ex-LE. My FIL is an ex-homicide detective out of Washington DC, the man abides by any God given law there is and beyond. I got repremanded for a speeding ticket for the love of Pete.. IMHO, GA in my eyes, is held at a higher regard and he just hasn't for 1 second lived up to that.

As a community, we have to agree on standards. There are things that are considered troublesome or dangerous to the community. I wonder that CA thinks is ok, strict but whatever.

I think GA is a stooge and a really bad liar = come through sooner than later. Cindy has no regard for truth (misstatements) or reality (inopportunities)

Yes, but he lives nearby the Amscot. She could have returned the Jeep and trotted her swinging back end back to her car to call him.

Probably pretty far-fetched, huh?

Crazier things have happened so far in this here Anthony saga, can't seem to rule anything out.

Did anyone see Caylee after June 16th? Where was she until the week of the 20th? She was never with Casey and her friends. Was she in fact dead on the 16th or 17th of June? Did Casey drive around and stay with her boyfriend while that child was in the trunk for weeks. That seems so insane. Why is LP so fixated on the 27th.? Sorry I just cannot make any sense of any of this wacko does. Maybe LE should just concentrate on where she was on the 16 and 17th. Was she in any of the places that they have searched?

No one that I know of besides GA(says the 16th) has seen Caylee since the 15th. IMO Casey did something to Caylee on the 15th early morning of the 16th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back