Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone just left...The garage door was up and the brake lights were on the SUV parked on the left. I wish they would do streaming instead of still shots! I went back a second later and the shot was gone...

Someone just left...The garage door was up and the brake lights were on the SUV parked on the left. I wish they would do streaming instead of still shots! I went back a second later and the shot was gone...

Yeah I wish they'd have a constant stream on 24/7

35813zq.jpg

Truck 20 on and at office. Then switched to showing behind truck. Raining

By the way, this is normal in florida. Raining in one spot, next to it, no rain. <shrug> Rador showing on rain activity at the home site. The office is fixing to get hit again. It looks like a rain band from Ike drifting by.

Was this part of the printouts that were thrown out? The fact that 100+ people were watching them every second of the day and analyzing every movement??? I mean you would see the cameras and know that they were there, but to really learn that all of us are watching them like mice in a cage??

darn, was the wbcam off the entire time LE was(is?) there???

The CAM is not active all day as reported on Main Page........clip upthread.

Yesterday they activated it around 5:25 p.m., don't know what time today they will???

Yes, But I know it was active at one point today because I saw cars pass and reporters earlier today.

Yes, But I know it was active at one point today because I saw cars pass and reporters earlier today.
YES, it was this morning, but they de-activate it at times and just run the same frozen frame at other times.

It's never activated 24/7, ususally goes beddie-by after they shoot their 11PM news.

Looks like the front has been roto-tilled, all dirt now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member