Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

Buncha hooey and bull stinky. She lies lies lies and then lies somemore.

I still want to know what the hello she was talking about when she told CA and GA in a jailhouse visit---"Don't worry, I haven't said anything". There's some dark secrets in that family unit and I think that they would probably burn the hair out of our ears if we heard them and incestuous behaviors would be nothing in comparison to those secrets. Just a feeling I have.

I, personally, can't put any weight into anything she has to say. I can't pick through the lies and decide well she must be telling the truth about this or that. I have to take the stance that if her lips are moving she is lying.

Exasperating. In my mind to call her evil is to categorize her and I am not sure what the hello she is but she isn't normal and she certainly isn't like you or me. JMHO.

But she's not the biggest and the baddest out there, and one day she's going to scheme, lie or scam the wrong person and she's going to find out exactly how small she really is...JMHO.

I think I have a migraine after reading all that. Definately sick to my stomach.

Poor Caylee.

I don't think Casey was molested but I do want to throw out there that some people who are sexually abused by family members don't hate them. My father's friend raped me when I was 12 until I moved out of the house. I don't carry on any sort of relationship with him or my father now, but at the time when i was around them even though I was ashamed there was apart of me that thought it was my fault and it took years of therapy for me to understand what is common sense to most people. I was over the age of 18 before it stopped and I actually called the guy "uncle" (he wasn't a blood relative). I was in denial about the whole situation and lied to cover for the guy. I was messed up and still carry it with me every day.My emotions and mental state were so messed up for a long time. Everyone reacts to things differently but I agree with many posters not only has Casey lied to many times to be believed but she has shown she will manipulate any situation to her advantage. She doesn't come across like a victim but like a victimizer. I do want to say though that some of these posts have made me feel uneasy only because I know the world perceives my reaction to my abuse has wrong in a lot of ways.

OH BY THE WAY what did everyone think about Dr W's opinion that George probably molested Caylee since he mentioned that he liked her baby smell at the memorial service? Some people ought to examine themselves and their own sexual issues before they let themselves loose on the public....

I thought it was creepy that the doctor had such a problem or issue with this.

Dr. W. seemed so focused on George being a molester that he seemed to totally forget any other part of the evaluation he was supposed to be doing on Casey.

I'm trying to keep my mouth shut and not "make waves," but the bias on this thread in particular is astounding. 2 different doctors who never met Casey before (and had more of a reason if anything to side with the prosecution) said the exact same thing and had the same trouble coming up with a "diagnosis" despite Ashton's attempt to force them to have one.

I don't like how Ashton continues to laugh at the defense; that is unprofessional.

And the fact that 2 people heard Ashton call the doctor an "as&*h*(e" is also way out of line.

I don't understand why people have to be scared to post their views on this thread. Can't it be possible that George WAS involved? Can't it be possible Casey WAS molested? I, for one, think she was and she certainly does fit the profile and I've dealt with a lot of sexual abuse cases.

I have watched every single second of the trial, so you can't possibly tell me something was wrong with the jury. There just wasn't enough evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. I think the jury were probably very happy today after reading those 2 depositions by those 2 UNBIASED doctors.

I, personally, did not get the same impression as you did from reading the depositions. I do not see that both Drs did agree. They gave slightly different recounts of what Casey said to them and while they may seem minor, they are facts as Casey gives them of the events of the morning. There shouldn't be any variation if what she is saying is true.

Further, Dr. D had major problems with having to repeat any of the accusations and "story" that Casey told him. He clearly did not believe it and did not want to be used by the defense in that manner. We also have no idea where the Dr. D was headed with his analysis and conclusion of his report/deposition since JB cut it short. There was a reason he was pulled from their witness list between the first part of his deposition and the 2nd part. They did not like what he was saying and the direction he was headed, IMO.

I don't think Casey was molested but I do want to throw out there that some people who are sexually abused by family members don't hate them. My father's friend raped me when I was 12 until I moved out of the house. I don't carry on any sort of relationship with him or my father now, but at the time when i was around them even though I was ashamed there was apart of me that thought it was my fault and it took years of therapy for me to understand what is common sense to most people. I was over the age of 18 before it stopped and I actually called the guy "uncle" (he wasn't a blood relative). I was in denial about the whole situation and lied to cover for the guy. I was messed up and still carry it with me every day.My emotions and mental state were so messed up for a long time. Everyone reacts to things differently but I agree with many posters not only has Casey lied to many times to be believed but she has shown she will manipulate any situation to her advantage. She doesn't come across like a victim but like a victimizer. I do want to say though that some of these posts have made me feel uneasy only because I know the world perceives my reaction to my abuse has wrong in a lot of ways.

Nixie,
Thank you for your post and thank you for sharing your personal experience.. I do not want you to feel uneasy and tho, I *cannot exactly speak for everyone here but I do believe that the people here's frustration is with Casey Anthony, personally rather than there so much having an issue with how she didn't act "properly" as a victim of being molested would/should.. You are absolutely correct in that there is no specific way that is correct on how to deal with having been violated by someone you trust.. There just isn't.. Nor is there a "wrong" way and I don't want anyone to feel that way due to many people's feelings toward Casey Anthony, personally.. I believe it's that anger and frustration that so many feel for little, helpless Caylee the true victim and to see Casey again with the lies claiming to be the only poor victim.. It just brings ppl to a boiling point with her personally.. So I hate that it has unintentionally made you feel uneasy or in some way judged or self conscious that it may be perceived that you handled your personal experience in some "wrong" way.. And I applaud you for standing up and making this post and saying that it did cause you to feel uneasy.. It does need to be reminded that these feelings and emotions are toward Casey personally and not in any way indicative of how it's believed that there's some exact procedure that needs to be followed when one of us has suffered abuse..Everyone of us are different and will handle our own personal battles in various different ways and it certainly is for no one to say that any one of our own personal ways are "wrong".. To each their own always.. And I'm so sorry that you were somehow made to feel uneasy I know that wasn't anyone's intention.. HUGE HUGS TO YOU, NIXIE!! We're here to encourage you and support you not to make you feel uncomfortable or uneasy..:)
(((((HUGS)))))
:heart:
Smooth

I've been so busy reading the depos (and fuming) that I haven't posted anything else yet, but how funny is Dr W's Freudian slip? OMG!!! I just about wet my pants!! :giggle:

The award for helplessness goes to.........Casey Anthony!

It's so classic I think I'm going to have to add it to my sig.

Okay, I've been so busy reading here and haven't read the depos yet! LOL! I fell asleep to JVM last night and missed Dr. Drew. Fortunately, you have all clued me in so that I can watch with a very critical eye.

As it is, unless you are a Casey-fan, reading these depos is a case of reading her lies.

FYI, If I recall correctly, George mentioned in his depo that they had enrolled Casey in summer school TWICE (ie. PAID) to get her diploma and she didn't attend either time.

Now off to watch the 5 AM Dr. Drew.

Just read all the depos, it took a while. There is not alot new in there same old george and lee claims. But, the date rape allegation is a new one, apparently this is how she concieved caylee. Plus she also thought caylee was georges too.

Wow this woman is full of doggie doo doo

"she wins awards for helplessness..."

LDB: "For what?"

"Helpfulness, helpfulness. Best helper."

This "Doctor" seems like another quack that fell under the spell of a manipulative monster.
:twocents:

Love the way Linda handles him. "Am I interrupting you? You keep saying; 'let me finish'."

What the hell was up with her story and being fixated with only George's shirt being wet? Classic liar, devil's in the details.

What ever happened to Mark H or Brandon S.?

They had to be interviewed. So many were and very few were used at trial. I think FCA knows who the father is but doesn't want to share the attention..and that is why she will not tell. I wish he would step up to the plate.

Catching up here before work..have the local Philly news on and guess what's coming up next: the psych evals! I still haven't gotten through the first one. Sigh

NG and Dan Abrams will be on GMA. Darn it it's usually the 7:39 segment and I have to be at work.

I agree that the accidental drowning story was easier to present in court..

It is a believable story since drowning is the no.1 killer of children under 5 in Florida...
BUT
they still had a big issue and that was Casey and what she did from June 16 onward until Cindy found her
The DT had to find an explanation for Casey's behaviour during the 31 days...and going after George and the family dysfunction was the way to save Casey from a Guilty verdict and the possibility of the DP:twocents:

Yes, and it took them years to come up with this excuse, after pointing the finger at everyone else and and realizing that line of defense was going nowhere. FCA's team is just as responsible for Casey 4.0 as she is. They were in the delivery room standing at the head of the table.

I think she actually slid the two - stupid journal entry and song lyrics - together in one of her patented obfuscation moves - which would not have been difficult with this person.

And for those of you noting the creepiness of this dudes fascination with the sordid details - 1. - scares me; 2. Lazy, she fed into an established construct and he stopped looking

It was obvious to me that FCA was leading the Good Doctor on and down the path of the intended defense. She would throw stuff out there that they were trying to float, and he would run with it. So obvious. She is a master manipulator and for some reason, there are at least 13 people that fell under her spell.

"she wins awards for helplessness..."

LDB: "For what?"

"Helpfulness, helpfulness. Best helper."

This "Doctor" seems like another quack that fell under the spell of a manipulative monster.
:twocents:

Love the way Linda handles him. "Am I interrupting you? You keep saying; 'let me finish'."

What the hell was up with her story and being fixated with only George's shirt being wet? Classic liar, devil's in the details.

EXACTLY. This doctor was so freakin clueless. He fell hook, line and sinker for the INSANE explanation of the backwards tatoo. OMG. How stupid can one highly educated person be? Laughable.

whew...finally finished wading through all that bull carp. the only thing that I have considered as possibly true (over the years) is that Caylee was the product of a date rape. That would explain why no baby-daddy ever came forward.

You'd think with all the media attention, some guy would be thinking, "hey, I was with that <insert derogative term of choice> one night late 2004." Even if he only came forward for money from the media or from a wrongful death suit, i would think he would show up. But if he drugged and raped FCA and she doesn't even know who he is, then, well, he can't very well make an appearance.

whew...finally finished wading through all that bull carp. the only thing that I have considered as possibly true (over the years) is that Caylee was the product of a date rape. That would explain why no baby-daddy ever came forward.

You'd think with all the media attention, some guy would be thinking, "hey, I was with that <insert derogative term of choice> one night late 2004." Even if he only came forward for money from the media or from a wrongful death suit, i would think he would show up. But if he drugged and raped FCA and she doesn't even know who he is, then, well, he can't very well make an appearance.

Not even a possibility. The explanation of why nobody ever came forward is because nobody ever knew they were the father. Because FCA didn't know who it was. If anything, it was a one night stand which, of course she could never admit because you know, she was a virgin and all as told by Cindy. "I would have to have to sex to be pregnant" is what FCA told her mom when she finally asked about the possibility of pregnancy.

Not even a possibility. The explanation of why nobody ever came forward is because nobody ever knew they were the father. Because FCA didn't know who it was. If anything, it was a one night stand which, of course she could never admit because you know, she was a virgin and all as told by Cindy. "I would have to have to sex to be pregnant" is what FCA told her mom when she finally asked about the possibility of pregnancy.

Always the victim, not a sl** and sleeping around, but raped. Par for course.

I need to get off here this morning or sit on my hands because I am so furious AGAIN that she got away with this that I will be in time out.

Guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed :)

I don't know. There are probably a couple of guys KC was with that have it in the back of their minds, it could of been then. Maybe they did want to come forward to join the circus, or worse be another of her victims.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0
Back