NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Notwithstanding the scrutiny, the suggestion of me being the prime suspect and the widespread nationwide speculation throughout the community and in the press I remained prioritising the care and support of my children endeavouring to provide stability and structure in an extraordinarily difficult time," the document read.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...lice-allege-20120626-2102n.html#ixzz1ytD4ThLL

This was interesting to me. One of the things I have read and I will link to says that in such cases where the husband has murdered the wife, that the focus is on themself such as " I have to look after the children." etc There were just a few things that struck a cord in the similarities here if GBC did in fact do as alleged.

WARNING, Graphic details included, not for the feint of heart or squeamish.

http://www.albany.edu/scj/jcjpc/vol15is1/Lewis.pdf

I read this article, it was posted by Merlot in Thread #11! Very scary stuff!

Oh really I didnt notice that.

When I am on my ipad I scroll from the bottom up so I read the bottom of the page first so by the time I press reply I cant see who I am replying to. With my constant distractions I end up forgetting what I am replying to half the time lol.

Damn work and family always getting in the way lol.

I read from the bottom of the page Bay and I am often answering things that have already been answered above!

Heady days, my learned friend. You'd already know the drill but will post anyway: Look sharp, keep your wits about you, and never turn your back. And, for the love of god, don't use Latin. :D

What's with the 'flat cat'? :waitasec:

Hi Spratsmum, Two posters have posted similar posts this afternoon and tonight, to what I posted earlier today. I think it's just a case of people thinking alike, as this forum moves along so quickly,and it's very difficult for a lot of us to read each and every post. The fact that we are having similar thoughts tends to back up the suppositions we are making. I try to see this as a good sign, doesn't frustrate me at all. Sorry you are offended, I don't think most members try to offend others.

:yourock:

I have rehashed some things, simply to get questions answered and clear in my mind, sorry if that's offended anyone, i'm not trying to steal ideas or anything. I find it really hard to keep track of who's who and who said what too.

I can't see avatars and it is interesting that the posts look different depending on what the poster is using to type them. I am not an apple user and I have learned a lot on here.

If one uses the app 'Tapatalk' on an Apple device, you can see avatars and everything the same as here.

and really,really ridiculously good looking...NOT!

Obviously not good looking but probably uses charm, like many do. Some women fall for it. I know I did once upon a time.

But maybe he is clever.

Maybe if ABC followed him to his rendevous to meet his lover... (MOO) and there was a showdown and he disposed of the body... foolish yes, but what if she fell or passed out from an overdose or something.
Perhaps he didn't murder her at all... just covered the accident up?

Maybe that's going to be his story... there's enough room for doubt.
Maybe he went via Kenmore so that he WAS seen.

MAYBE it was really important that he be seen?

Perhaps he overdosed her... killed her, but he's going to get off because there's enough doubt...

The poster said her friend slowed up and looked up the driveway. She had some connection with the family from memory. The car she saw was in the driveway. I know what you mean about the bushes, but the poster didn't mention the carport. Not saying she did or didn't see anything, only that it's possible, and yes, as you rightly say, depending on where the car was. :)

Thanks Detect, if she slowed then she would have had a better view but just driving past - it's an easy house to drive right by and then realise you've gone past.

The poster said her friend slowed up and looked up the driveway. She had some connection with the family from memory. The car she saw was in the driveway. I know what you mean about the bushes, but the poster didn't mention the carport. Not saying she did or didn't see anything, only that it's possible, and yes, as you rightly say, depending on where the car was. :)

Could it be that the person reporting was actually a passenger in the car...far more opportunity to see happenings on driveways as a passenger than a driver.......especially if it is a busy/ fast road? Just a thought. I don't know the road or the area at all.

Maybe if ABC followed him to his rendevous to meet his lover... (MOO) and there was a showdown and he disposed of the body... foolish yes, but what if she fell or passed out from an overdose or something.

Perhaps he overdosed her... killed her, but he's going to get off because there's enough doubt...

I just don't understand how you could think she was driving and overdosing at the same time.

As far as I know, there are NO cameras along the route that would be the most direct - along Rafting Ground Rd to Moggill Rd then turn right. I don't think there are any cameras along that way - happy to be corrected if anyone knows of any.

But there IS a very obvious camera at the Kenmore roundabout - people in here have even tuned into it on the web, as have I. Great view of the bus stop too!

http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Traffic-c...=Kenmore+-+Moggill+Road+-+Kenmore+Road+(East)

And again, most locals know about that camera, as it was put in only a couple of years ago, along with traffic lights on the Moggill Rd approach, to allow cars to get out onto Moggill Rd in the morning peak hour traffic, when the traffic coming from the right is endless.

It would be a reasonable presumption that GBC would know about the Kenmore camera, and would also know that there are no cameras along the direct route as far as I know.

So - why go via Kenmore???
And just on the point of those rumours about missing hands and/or feet (or worse - yes, those rumours are around too) - it's not THAT easy just to "remove the hands". A surgeon could do it, a butcher could do it, and somebody with a meat cleaver could do it. But if just a knife was supposed to be used, then it ain't that easy - it's not the sort of thing you would do quickly. I don't know where those rumours started, but I have heard locals saying things like that with great authority, and "from the horse's mouth", reliable sources, etc etc.

As I said above - we need much more information from the autopsy, rather than speculating.
e t
<modsnip>
You say you have been reading all of the threads. In that case you will know that some of the possible scenarios you mention have been gone over with a fine mental WS Comb ad nauseum. If your last para is what you truly believe than why don't you wait for the autopsy to become public (if it ever does) so you dont have to waste time speculating, because that is all we do on here. It is a bit like polls before an election. It really doesn't matter what they say according to most as only the final one counts. It still doesn't stop anyone from talking about it.
Also in one of your previous posts you were dismissive of some of the things said on here as we only went by what the MSM said. Well that may be your view, but it isn't mine and we have to agree to disagree. In my view 99.5 per cent of posters on here are street smart, well educated, honest and have uncanny bull sh#t detectors. I admire them greatly and would never suggest they take just anyone's word for anything.

and really,really ridiculously good looking...NOT!

He looks better with the weight loss and the slight beard. I am sure his dance card will be full soon enough in his new abode lol.

Obviously not good looking but probably uses charm, like many do. Some women fall for it. I know I did once upon a time.

But maybe he is clever.

Maybe that's going to be his story... there's enough room for doubt.
Maybe he went via Kenmore so that he WAS seen.

MAYBE it was really important that he be seen?

I will never in a 100 hundred lifetimes believe that Allison would leave her children at home alone while she followed her husband.
But the comment about him overdosing her is thought provoking.

MOO

which was quite good, I thought.. also, the other doc watson actually is a doctor... From the doorstep interview, that Doc Watson never doubted that Gerard had done away with Allison and he never lost the conviction that Olivia was in the mix, somewhere, someway.

We travel a similar road.

What's with the 'flat cat'? :waitasec:

Just a bit of humour ... although I'm beginning to suspect I'm possibly not the best judge of that. :)

We don't speak of Latin around these here parts, anymore ... :hills:

Cheers

I just don't understand how you could think she was driving and overdosing at the same time.

Perhaps she took enough to make her woozy.

She forgot to put the lights on.

Maybe she did it on purpose?

It's like being drunk - if you've ever overdosed... which I have accidentally on painkillers when I broke a limb...

It has a cumulative effect. It gets worse as you get further into it... like alcohol...

I'm only saying she OD because it may explain the blood in the car - from a stomach....

AND the chipped tooth may have been him ODing her ...?

MOO. Just throwing it out there.

The part I cannot understand is why he would have rung about the life insurance when he knew the police had declared his house a crime scene and would be obviously watching his movements...Both his and his parents houses had been searched and items had been taken away... Public opinion had him as the main suspect from day one...Yet he rings about the life insurance...Unbelievable!

Just cannot comprehend it...even the bluntest chisel in the toolbox wouldn't do something like that and I don't put him in the category of being dumber than dumber to do such a thing somehow...Doesn't make sense to me...

I have thought the same Elspeth - it smacks of absolute and utter desperation for that money, to me.

Interestingly, that was a local rumour I heard very early on in the piece & I was surprised it was never posted here!

I think it was posted earlier, I remember reading it and thinking what an idiot (gbc)as bleach smells so strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆