Pamela Long Wiggins In-Depth Discussion

If you look a little bit lower in the same interview (page 5, lines 11-14)

Hugh Wiggins is a dangerous man. Now Pam I think was doped up. I think they doped her up, I swear I do. That dude came into her life.

Just seems consistent with her strange smiling and sashaying...

If you look a little bit lower in the same interview (page 5, lines 11-14)

Hugh Wiggins is a dangerous man. Now Pam I think was doped up. I think they doped her up, I swear I do. That dude came into her life.

Just seems consistent with her strange smiling and sashaying...

JMO. I'm thinking there's some pretty serious drug abuse going on with this bunch.
They may have doped her up but I'm guessing she was into it.

I have taken both Wellbutrin and Prozac and NEVER had any memory problems. I think her drugs might not be the legal prescription kind....JMO

ITA!! When I first read that doc 2 days ago, I smelled a rat! INTERESTING how she (w/out prompting) very quickly brought up the concept of having an "impaired" memory due to Prozac and Wellbutrin, lol ... I too have taken both before w/no memory probs.- and of course I realize that others may react differently- but I feel she was waaaayyy too EAGER to begin "presenting her defense": "Oh, I don't remember a thang!"- HA! She comes across as 1)wily and calculating, and 2) involved up-to-her-NECK in all of this. jmo...pretty soon she may be:behindbar... despite her 'memory loss.'

I am just now starting to read the Pamela Long interview, and IMHO, she is THE master manipulator. I'll bet she was pinching that baby to make it cry (LOL); I mean, why could she have not just lain it down with a bottle? Instead, fiddling with the baby, having it cry, it is a great distractor for her to gain time to think, and to make INVESTIGATOR uncomfortable and off of their rhythm. Then the phone ringing... that happened in MANY interviews. The first thing I would do is ask the interviewee to turn off the cell phone for the duration.

Gee,... funny how she calls Hugh her BOYFRIEND many times throughout the interview when there is a picture of them getting married (best man Pat Poff, of course) on her dresser upstairs the whole time!

Ah HA!!!!!!

Ah HA, Ah HA, Ah HA!!!!!!

Okay, I don't know whether Tice knew about this crime beforehand, or not, or ordered it or not, but I do know that he is a complete and utter liar, finally.

during his 7/11/09 interview, on pg 10 of 33 he gives his impression of Pat Poff:

"...you could never believe anything Patrick said, I mean I could never believe what was true, and he kept telling me... they did this deal [the Coast Guard hand-to-hand defense contract]... so if he got this Sertoma Award...it would open up a whole new thing... give him credentials [I think he probably means 'credibility', not 'credentials' here]... "

"Why can't you belive anything he says...?"

"Because he has lied to me so many times..."

"An example..."

"[long description of Pat conning money out of a con man] ...these great deals... they never come to pass... he told me Bud gave him $7,000... Bud never gave anyone anything... [then describes Bud asking Tice to check in with Pat on when Bud would get some money]"

Now, this is IMHO in complete and irreconcilable contrast with the picture Tice painted of he and Patrick on the TV interview. Recall that Tice said this crime would be a bolt from the blue, shocking, totally uncharacteristic for Pat, that Tice just thought Pat was the best thing since sliced bread...that he had NEVER seen a side of PAt that could be consistent with guilt of the crime.

I say: BS.

Edited to add (still reading the interview)

Holy Cow. At one point, Tice says to the investigator: "I know you don't believe anything I've said..." What the heck? I am guessing this is in regard to some conversation before they started this interview....maybe? But what a bizarre thing to say!

And the father-son thing? In *this* interview, Tice calls him the WAYWARD son. Quite a distinction from the TV impression, once again.

(back to reading)

Holy Cow. Is the reason Tice has not been arrested is that he is a CI for Homeland security on money laundering operations involving moving cars to Mexico and creating fraudulent driver's licenses? That sure seems to be the gist of his own statements (pp 26 of 33).

And that big show he made of withholding judgment on PAt's innocence, on the TV interview? I was sucked in! 'How magnanimous! How open hearted! What a humanitarian!'

Contrast that to the police interview:

"You think he did it?"
"If that's the van, we know he did"
"Why, why are you so sure?"
"...what other thing could it be... nobody stole this van..."
[Tice again]"Ya'll might can tell... he's been in trouble since he was young..."
[interviewer]"Well, he's been around the block..."

Now, this is IMHO in complete and irreconcilable contrast with the picture Tice painted of he and Patrick on the TV interview. Recall that Tice said this crime would be a bolt from the blue, shocking, totally uncharacteristic for Pat, that Tice just thought Pat was the best thing since sliced bread...that he had NEVER seen a side of PAt that could be consistent with guilt of the crime.

I say: BS.

Edited to add (still reading the interview)

Holy Cow. At one point, Tice says to the investigator: "I know you don't believe anything I've said..." What the heck? I am guessing this is in regard to some conversation before they started this interview....maybe? But what a bizarre thing to say!

And the father-son thing? In *this* interview, Tice calls him the WAYWARD son. Quite a distinction from the TV impression, once again.

(back to reading)

And that big show he made of withholding judgment on PAt's innocence, on the TV interview? I was sucked in! 'How magnanimous! How open hearted! What a humanitarian!'

Contrast that to the police interview:

"You think he did it?"
"If that's the van, we know he did"
"Why, why are you so sure?"
"...what other thing could it be... nobody stole this van..."
[Tice again]"Ya'll might can tell... he's been in trouble since he was young..."
[interviewer]"Well, he's been around the block..."
So, he's a liar. Everyone is a liar.

I've said it before, few people ever tell reporters they knew something bad about someone who did mass killings. They always say "I never imagined him killing people!" because they're afraid the public will think they are responsible for not doing something about it. Plus, Tice was on a PR stint trying to save his reputation.

His lying on TV isn't the issue. The most important thing is if he's telling the truth during the interrogation.

Anybody know whose baby that was crying during Pamela's interview? Don't tell me she has a baby.

Anybody know whose baby that was crying during Pamela's interview? Don't tell me she has a baby.

Grand baby. Her son's child. She was babysitting, that's why they had to cut the interview short:eek:

I think she has a daughter about 14. Her "best friend", shown in court testimony this week on WEARTV said she was going to be her guardian.

No, PLW has a 20 year old son and a 13 year old daughter. I am pretty sure that she says somewhere that the baby belongs to her 20 year old son. If I get a chance, I will try to find the reference later.

Maybe I was sleeping when I read the interview with Terri Poff where she was cleaning her son's house after his arrest on 28 July. She had been working on cleaning it out for a week, when she found two guns there. She was sure that they were not there the last time she had visited. Her son was already arrested and the rest of the family had moved out. They had been put there sometime between 25-28 July. The only other person who had a key was Pamela Long (and Hugh Wiggins of course).

One was a Mossberg shot gun and one a Remington pellet gun. I have no idea if they were used in the Billings robbery. But I don't see why PLW and HW did not give these two guns to Denson, the guy they gave the rest of their guns to on 14 July.

Am I wrong or did PLW and HW try to set LPG up? Did anyone else miss this point???

Maybe I was sleeping when I read the interview with Terri Poff where she was cleaning her son's house after his arrest on 28 July. She had been working on cleaning it out for a week, when she found two guns there. She was sure that they were not there the last time she had visited. Her son was already arrested and the rest of the family had moved out. They had been put there sometime between 25-28 July. The only other person who had a key was Pamela Long (and Hugh Wiggins of course).

One was a Mossberg shot gun and one a Remington pellet gun. I have no idea if they were used in the Billings robbery. But I don't see why PLW and HW did not give these two guns to Denson, the guy they gave the rest of their guns to on 14 July.

Am I wrong or did PLW and HW try to set LPG up? Did anyone else miss this point???

I saw that this morning. How many more weapons does PLW have?

I don't see it as her trying to set-up Jr. I'm more leaning towards she (he?) thought it was a good hiding spot, cuz his house had already been searched. JMHO.

Personally, I think Pam Wiggins is a sad character in all of this. She IMO is a week minded individual who listened to others and did what they said to do. She is not the master mind, only a friend of the master mind. Patrick Gonzalez was a friend to Jerry Wood first, to Hugh Wiggins second, and Pam did not even meet him until she got up with Hugh. So to me, the pivotal players in this game are Jerry, Pat, and Hugh. She is just a dumb blonde who got caught up in the wrong game.
Her smiling definitely proves her to be dumb enough to not realize she's in seirous trouble!

Hugh's the one offering information and getting immunity. Seems like he's making her his scapegoat.

Thanks for pointing out that they all knew each other long before Pam knew any of them.

Since I have no sympathy for weak people, I feel Pam deserves what's happening to her. But I'll still be upset if Hugh comes out of this unscathed!

Personally, I think Pam Wiggins is a sad character in all of this. She IMO is a week minded individual who listened to others and did what they said to do. She is not the master mind, only a friend of the master mind. Patrick Gonzalez was a friend to Jerry Wood first, to Hugh Wiggins second, and Pam did not even meet him until she got up with Hugh. So to me, the pivotal players in this game are Jerry, Pat, and Hugh. She is just a dumb blonde who got caught up in the wrong game.

Let's not feel too sorry for PLW. Even if we say that she was manipulated (which I do not believe), she has other issues:

* Bigamy
* Food Stamp fraud
* EPA issues
* And she is still a POI in an arson case in Alabama

When she started to run up dock bills on her yacht, instead of dealing with the bills, she signed over her yacht to LPG. Similarly she has signed over some of her properties to HW.

I do agree that she is, to a great extent, taking the rap for HW. But she has gotten herself involved in this and many other problems. She is pathetic but deserves pity from no one.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back