TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gut says that the SMPD probably don't have any choice in the matter. There's that suspicion creeping up again... hint hint...

Shout it out, fellow poster-if it is based on rumor, just predicate your post with that.
:)

Twitter Callie Starnes cstarnes@wrcbtv.com sobo@wrcbtv.com
@calliestarnes view full profile →
Chattanooga, TN
Reporter/Weekend Anchor for @WRCB, the NBC affiliate in Chattanooga, TN. http://calliestarnes.com

I have a list of tough ?'s for today's press conference. What do you want to know about Gail Palmgren's case?

@calliestarnes are there any Gail cell phone pings in the Saturday, April 30, 12:15 pm to 1:00 pm timeframe...if so, from what area?

I have the sneaking suspicion (no substantiated proof) that one or two of the SMPD are the missing flyer at the Mapco culprit. Whether they were told to do so, I have no idea, but they spend a huge percentage of their time there, and either took them down themselves, or know who did so.

I have the sneaking suspicion (no substantiated proof) that one or two of the SMPD are the missing flyer at the Mapco culprit. Whether they were told to do so, I have no idea, but they spend a huge percentage of their time there, and either took them down themselves, or know who did so.

I am going to take the high road and say they witnessed it, and it is well documented in the case file. :innocent:

Twitter Callie Starnes
Chattanooga, TN
Reporter/Weekend Anchor for @WRCB, the NBC affiliate in Chattanooga, TN. http://calliestarnes.com

I have a list of tough ?'s for today's press conference. What do you want to know about Gail Palmgren's case?

@calliestarnes are there any Gail cell phone pings in the Saturday, April 30, 12:15 pm to 1:00 pm timeframe...if so, from what area?

I asked Callie if there have been any searches of either of the houses.

Twitter Callie Starnes
Chattanooga, TN

what is the last suspected sighting of gail and where??? someone should ask that. I don't have twitter.

I asked Callie if there have been any searches of either of the houses.

and if not, why not. even if no crime was committed, if she thought she was being followed for any reason she may be in danger and it could lead to clues

what is the last suspected sighting of gail and where??? someone should ask that. I don't have twitter.

any information obtained since she disappeared from a GPS device in either her Jeep or her phone? (note: GPS does not equal cell phone pings)

bveal@signalmountaintn.gov

hrogers@signalmountaintn.gov

I'm not suggesting a letter writing campaign BUT the first email is for the Signal Mountain Police Chief, Boyd Veal. The second is the email for the Signal Mountain Town Manager, Honna Rogers. The signalmountaintn.gov website indicates she is the "primary liaison between the Town and its citizens".

She prolly oversees the budget and is the liason between LE and the mayor too.

We have the same situation in the Hailey Dunn case, except the City Mgr there is also an X FBI agent. Double speak out the ying yang!!!!!! IMO

SB mentioned a suspicious car on their street. do they have a description of it?

http://www.wrcbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14661367
Signal Mountain Police Department and the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office say they will discuss the disappearance of Gail Palmgren at 2:00 p.m.
and...............

Matthew Palmgren's attorney confirms he has been placed on administrative leave from his job at Blue Cross, Blue Shield in connection to his wife's disappearance.

She prolly oversees the budget and is the liason between LE and the mayor too.

We have the same situation in the Hailey Dunn case, except the City Mgr there is also an X FBI agent. Double speak out the ying yang!!!!!! IMO

She does a lot of the financial/budget stuff. She was the one who was responsible for the trash can switch, where the city let go of most of the garbagemen and replaced them with that machine that has poured my garbage onto the street on 3 or 4 different occasions.

She is pretty young, and got the job pretty much directly out of college through her grandfather, who was on the council or worked for the town for many years.

KEEP ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS

I sent Callie Starnes, Reporter/Weekend Anchor for @WRCB,
the NBC affiliate in Chattanooga, TN.
the link to this page

Hopefully she will read through it b4 the press conference

Reading Calle Starnes

BREAKING: Matthew Palmgren is here for press conference pertaining to his wife's disappearance.

MP showed up, according to Callie Starnes twitter.

Can someone provide a live feed link...pretty please.

Callie Starnes just tweeted that Matthew Palmgren will be at the PC...hmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong