Dominic Casey: Motion to Strike Notice of Deposition & Motion for Protective Order#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Dill: Do you know who paid Dominic?
Cindy: Paid Dominic for what?
seven minute mark

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDH3kk1qjw0[/ame]

ROTFL!!! Now that is the 64 million dollar question.[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3O6IQMO4pk[/ame]

Thank you so much TWA...

I find that first video very telling. KioMarie had her interveiw with the police in August. In this video at around the 2:54 mark, DC said he went there due to KioMaries statement in regards to the pet cemetary. So how does this now turn into the psychic sending him there??? Why in November did CA send DC there.

IIRC, RK also went by what KmC told the police. I find it odd that it took 3 months for DC to check into this. RK had been a bounty hunter and PI, so I understand his going back three times, his persistance did pay off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0
This video of CAs silence, looks heavily medicated, I believe coincides with DC, the woods and I feel he may have told CA, Caylee was indeed there (this date is November 22,2009)! This is the only time CA stood silent!

GA how can someone do anything wrong when they are assisting family in looking for a missing person...

Why don't they remember what they say and look at RK as the hero, not the villian, to go along with this ploy from the defense is abhorrant! :furious:
JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Quote Respect LiveLaughLuv :)
BBM

LE questions DC re: DC's claim that the Kiomarie statement prompted him to search "where Casey hung out as a teen": which is basically how LE puts it to him. They ask and ask him why he(DC)decided what Kiomarie had said was worth looking into. They say, what does this have to do with a live Caylee? IIRC they say(paraphrased)"So, was Caylee supposed to have been playing in the place where Casey used to party when she was a teen?"

DC doesn't have much more to say about that except he wanted to check it out, and sticks to his guns about that. He says he was freaked out that the psychic was giving such detailed instructions, LE questions him for a long time re: why this "tip" of this psychic was deemed important enough to check out over hundreds of others he and Cindy and George were receiving. LE questions what criteria they were using to decide which tips where good. DC never really gives them any kind of straight answer other than the Kiomarie statement was first and he just wanted to check it out and then the psychic tip was deemed "good" by them and so he went there.

I want to say to everyone who has been posting on this thread over the last couple of days(I am just getting caught up), your posts are amazing and the information you have offered re: DC and JH has not gone over my head!

I did not know all of this regarding DC and JH until the last couple of weeks but after reading this thread, everything makes a lot of sense. I understand why WSers have had the theories re: DC, the video tape, Cindy and Caylee's remains: the information shows us they did know and have tried to cover up that fact. That is putting what they have done, mildy.

So...if LE has known what JH has said, and they obviously know what we know(and so much more)on WS and other sites and people who have been following this case: I don't know, what I mean is aren't all these people going to be in trouble?

From George and Cindy to JH and DC...JB and BC...they have purposely obstructed justice in the case of the murder of Caylee Anthony, yes?

Like TWA says: "you just can't make this stuff up."

...JS...

Does anyone know where the video telling that KioMarie told police about the 'hang out/pet cometary' is? Here is what I am wondering -- Kronk first calls tip line on 8/11, KioMarie tells LE on 7/19 about 'the zone' -- so was this public information by the time Kronk made his first call? It would have been by the time we know DC went there the first time, but what about Kronk?

I did not know all of this regarding DC and JH until the last couple of weeks but after reading this thread, everything makes a lot of sense. I understand why WSers have had the theories re: DC, the video tape, Cindy and Caylee's remains: the information shows us they did know and have tried to cover up that fact. That is putting what they have done, mildy.

So...if LE has known what JH has said, and they obviously know what we know(and so much more)on WS and other sites and people who have been following this case: I don't know, what I mean is aren't all these people going to be in trouble?
From George and Cindy to JH and DC...JB and BC...they have purposely obstructed justice in the case of the murder of Caylee Anthony, yes?

...JS...

respectfully snipped, BBM

I hate to sound cliche, but the fat lady hasn't sung quite yet. ;)

I go back to Yuri Melich and other LE and things they said in the very early parts of this case - they seemed to really encourage others to have empathy and respect the position of George & Cindy as grandparents who were grieving terribly. I don't think for one second that any of LE wants to have to arrest the grandparents of Caylee Anthony for obstruction of justice (or anything else for that matter). Time will tell, but I am thinking that GA & CA basically spit in the face of that good will and true to form, they handled things the way CA instructed. (Good gracious that woman is her own worst enemy! :banghead:) If any crimes were committed, it will depend on what crime was committed and how egregious the nature of the crime, if any of them are ever charged.

Does anyone know where the video telling that KioMarie told police about the 'hang out/pet cometary' is? Here is what I am wondering -- Kronk first calls tip line on 8/11, KioMarie tells LE on 7/19 about 'the zone' -- so was this public information by the time Kronk made his first call? It would have been by the time we know DC went there the first time, but what about Kronk?

BBM
Hmmm, not sure
http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2008/12/16/kiomarie-cruz-le-interview-transcript/
Kio's LE interview was conducted August 12, 2008 and it was reviewed and signed for accuracy by Dect. Wells on August 14, 2008

Will look for the date that it was released to the public and not sure when it was reported by the media about what she told LE about the hang out.

Quote Respect LiveLaughLuv :)
BBM

LE questions DC re: DC's claim that the Kiomarie statement prompted him to search "where Casey hung out as a teen": which is basically how LE puts it to him. They ask and ask him why he(DC)decided what Kiomarie had said was worth looking into. They say, what does this have to do with a live Caylee? IIRC they say(paraphrased)"So, was Caylee supposed to have been playing in the place where Casey used to party when she was a teen?"

DC doesn't have much more to say about that except he wanted to check it out, and sticks to his guns about that. He says he was freaked out that the psychic was giving such detailed instructions, LE questions him for a long time re: why this "tip" of this psychic was deemed important enough to check out over hundreds of others he and Cindy and George were receiving. LE questions what criteria they were using to decide which tips where good. DC never really gives them any kind of straight answer other than the Kiomarie statement was first and he just wanted to check it out and then the psychic tip was deemed "good" by them and so he went there.

I want to say to everyone who has been posting on this thread over the last couple of days(I am just getting caught up), your posts are amazing and the information you have offered re: DC and JH has not gone over my head!

...JS...

BBM

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2008/12/16/kiomarie-cruz-le-interview-transcript/

What confuses me about that statement is that Kio stated that the teen hiding spot was BEHIND Hidden Oaks Elementary...and, at least to me, the spot where Caylee's remains were found would not be considered to be behind the school.

The address to the school, the front of the school, is on Suburdan Dr. Suburban Dr is not behind the school.

Kio also describes about going to hiding spots across from the elementary school but then the fences went up, that it is secluded. Well, if you look at a map, yes there are woods across the school (facing South) and on the east side of the school.

To me, what Kio is describing is not the spot where Caylee's remains were found.

So this leads me to question DC's claim that he was checking out Kio's story when, IMO, she is not describing the area where DC went to search.

It doesn't add up to me.:confused:

:twocents:

BBM
Hmmm, not sure

Kio's LE interview was conducted August 12, 2008

Will look for the date that it was released to the public and not sure when it was reported by the media about what she told LE about the hang out.
Wait - I have this:
07/19/08

KioMarie

Tells LE about teen hang out (the zone) and speaks about Gonzalas the “van mom”

Met with Detective Wells by the school.
On the daisy chain chart I made - so are you saying the 7/19/08 date is wrong? I verified everything on my chart that is not noted as still in question - or are you saying she went in and sat down with them a second time on Aug 12?

Wait - I have this:
07/19/08

KioMarie

Tells LE about teen hang out (the zone) and speaks about Gonzalas the “van mom”

Met with Detective Wells by the school.
On the daisy chain chart I made - so are you saying the 7/19/08 date is wrong? I verified everything on my chart that is not noted as still in question - or are you saying she went in and sat down with them a second time on Aug 12?

You are probably correct about the July 19 date, Kio may have spoken unofficially to LE on that day.

But, Kio's official/statement interview was August 12,2008, Which was reviewed and signed for accuracy by Dect. Wells on August 14, 2008 and IIRC it was not released until December 2008.

Did Kio go to the media to tell everyone she spoke to LE about the hiding spot on July 19? I don't know, don't remember.

UPDATE..found this article http://www.mahalo.com/kiomarie-torres-cruz
Cruz's Story
Cruz told her story to police investigators on July 19 and July 20, 2008. She contacted police to tell them that she had spoken with Casey Anthony in mid-July, and had heard a girl's voice in the background. Cruz later stated that she was mistaken and had spoken with a friend named Casey Williams, not Casey Anthony.SpoiledMom: Transcript of Kiomarie J Torrez Cruz... (December 17, 2008)2

Cruz then met with an investigator at Hidden Oak Elementary, where she and Casey Anthony had gone to school. Cruz showed the investigator around the area and pointed out places where they spent a lot of time when children.SpoiledMom: Transcript of Kiomarie J Torrez Cruz... (December 17, 2008)2 "

BBM

What confuses me about that statement is that Kio stated that the teen hiding spot was BEHIND Hidden Oaks Elementary...and, at least to me, the spot where Caylee would not be considered to be behind the school.

The address to the school, the front of the school, is on Suburdan Dr. Suburban Dr is not behind the school.

Kio also describes about going to hiding spots across from the elementary school but then the fences went up, that it is secluded. Well, if you look at a map, yes there are woods across the school (facing South) and on the east side of the school.

To me, what Kio is describing is not the spot where Caylee's remains were found.

So this leads me to question DC's claim that he was checking out Kio's story when, IMO, she is not describing the area where DC went to search.

Quote Respect Intermezzo :)

ITA. I think the Kiomarie information does show a different place. They hung out behind the school and that is where Kiomarie(it was her mom's suggestion per Kiomarie)said people should look. Where DC was looking/video taping and where Caylee's remains were eventually recovered cannot be considered the same place that Kiomarie was speaking of: IMHO.

I think this was all Cindy's doing. She already had the information where Caylee was: where she was eventually found. Cindy had read, heard, whatever what Kio was saying and used it to tell DC to go to that location. So, he would have a reason why he was there, if he got "caught." We can see that the Kiomarie info is sketchy on it's own...but what if there was also a psychic that was leading DC there! So, Cindy set that up too...

Hence: DC ending up at the remains site, worried and freaked out that he was going to find (a body), an actual body...and why he has such a lame story for why he was where he was: video taping.

ETA: Reading between the lines of DC interview with LE, they are concerned why DC was sent to a place that seemed like he was looking for a "dead" Caylee. They questioned him as to what he thought a "live" Caylee would be doing in any wooded spot.

...JS...

Quote Respect Intermezzo :)

ITA. I think the Kiomarie information does show a different place. They hung out behind the school and that is where Kiomarie(it was her mom's suggestion per Kiomarie)said people should look. Where DC was looking/video taping and where Caylee's remains were eventually recovered cannot be considered the same place that Kiomarie was speaking of: IMHO.

I think this was all Cindy's doing. She already had the information where Caylee was: where she was eventually found. Cindy had read, heard, whatever what Kio was saying and used it to tell DC to go to that location. So, he would have a reason why he was there, if he got "caught." We can see that the Kiomarie info is sketchy on it's own...but what if there was also a psychic that was leading DC there! So, Cindy set that up too...

Hence: DC ending up at the remains site, worried and freaked out that he was going to find (a body), an actual body...and why he has such a lame story for why he was where he was: video taping.

ETA: Reading between the lines of DC interview with LE, they are concerned why DC was sent to a place that seemed like he was looking for a "dead" Caylee. They questioned him as to what he thought a "live" Caylee would be doing in any wooded spot.

...JS...

Thanks Chiquita
I agree as well.
Something is terribly off, wrong..etc..with DC's account of not only WHY he was there( poking around for a live Caylee???) but also WHO sent him and he did not go to that specific spot based on Kio's description of the hidding spot.IMO

When was KC first released on bond? Kio's statements were already public knowledge when she got out because she was asking Rob D. to find some dirt on Kio to discredit her.

So it's all around that time frame for sure, but the details are hazy for me too.
I'm so thankful for you guys who pour over the details over and over, making sure we haven't missed a thing.

P.S Why it would take DC that many months to go see if that was a "hang out"? Either he's an incredibly poor PI or a very bad liar. I'm gonna go with both.

Kio's audio: http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/KiomarieCruz08-069208.wma

So again, would Kronk have had this information by Aug 12 to follow a hunch?

I am having trouble, taking too long to, download..but if this is audio from her interview in August I don't think it was released to the public until Dec 2008

The incident report could have been released sooner but I have been unable to locate a news story indicating to us when it was released and if Kronk could have used this info. Sorry.

What I found in the Official Documents Thread here (thanks to AngelWhoCares) is that on Sept 1 2008 there is a link to discover documents on docstoc and in Document 1 pages 85-92 there is included an Incident Report and Narrative from Kio. Still waiting for it to download, so I haven't been able to read it.

BBM

What confuses me about that statement is that Kio stated that the teen hiding spot was BEHIND Hidden Oaks Elementary...and, at least to me, the spot where Caylee's remains were found would not be considered to be behind the school.

Seriously though, Kio's story was out in the NE before or after the police interviewed her? So, she liked to talked to other news agencies as well, I would guess pretty early on.

www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/65940 - Cached

When was KC first released on bond? Kio's statements were already public knowledge when she got out because she was asking Rob D. to find some dirt on Kio to discredit her.

So it's all around that time frame for sure, but the details are hazy for me too.
I'm so thankful for you guys who pour over the details over and over, making sure we haven't missed a thing.

P.S Why it would take DC that many months to go see if that was a "hang out"? Either he's an incredibly poor PI or a very bad liar. I'm gonna go with both.

I am thinking Kio spoke to reporters and that is how we found out, that or her Incident Report and Narrative was released sooner.
I too believe Kio spoke to LE early on and perhaps even spoke to the media right after and told them about the spot and Casey calling her and about Casey wanting her to adopt Caylee. I just haven't found a media link etc.. how the info got out before she gave her official LE interview in August.

Of course it is not the same area, at all.

Exactly....let's see how we can say this diplomatically...that leaves only two possibilities

either he lied
or I am wrong about the number of possibilities.

Seriously though, Kio's story was out in the NE or some "magazine" before or after the police interviewed her?

After her LE interview.
IIRC her LE interview transcript was released in early-mid December and also in December, around the 18th, her NE interview was released

I am having trouble, taking too long to, download..but if this is audio from her interview in August I don't think it was released to the public until Dec 2008

The incident report could have been released sooner but I have been unable to locate a news story indicating to us when it was released and if Kronk could have used this info. Sorry.

What I found in the Official Documents Thread here (thanks to AngelWhoCares) is that on Sept 1 2008 there is a link to discover documents on docstoc and in Document 1 pages 85-92 there is included an Incident Report and Narrative from Kio. Still waiting for it to download, so I haven't been able to read it.

Officer Wells said it JULY 19th 2153 hours in this audio

Officer Wells said it JULY 19th 2153 hours in this audio

So I speculate this is the audio to the Incident/Narrative Report?

The link is in the Official Documents Thread posted by Angel Who Cares on Sept 1, 2008..Document 1 Pages 85-92
It's a large document and I am still waiting for all the pages to download.

I am thinking Kio spoke to reporters and that is how we found out, that or her Incident Report and Narrative was released sooner.
I too believe Kio spoke to LE early on and perhaps even spoke to the media right after and told them about the spot and Casey calling her and about Casey wanting her to adopt Caylee. I just haven't found a media link etc.. how the info got out before she gave her official LE interview in August.

I don't know if you have seen this video before, it is dated 7/22/08 - where the Anthony neighbors talk to LE about Kio's advice to look on Suburban Drive. Mr Dickens was so concerned that he called Brian Burner's house and got the direct phone number for LE so that they could follow up- which they did.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk&feature=PlayList&p=36B3E53DBDA1C2F2&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=36[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford