Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will give Jonah a benefit of a doubt that he really did love his children immensely and knew how important it is to spend time with them.

Not one person has come out and said that Jonah wasnt a devoted loving father.

I dont find it controlling at all when a father wants to be with their children and help raise them. I find that an honorable trait.

IMO

Very good and proper balancing points, ocean! Thx.

And, I agree with what you stated.

I agree but CEO's don't like kids not even their own kids (as in like to take care of them). This work contract is bizarre to say the least. My Dad would have paid my Mom plenty to get rid of us, lol, but we were grown when they divorced. NO WAY he was taking care of us to pay her less in child support, NO WAY.

Unless, JS wanted to f*ck over the ex-wives by taking 50% custody of the kids to punish the Mothers as they would see them less (thus crushing them bc as Mom's we want to be there with our kids everyday) and this 'work contract' is just hogwash to make it seem like he was taking care of these kids himself while he had his 50% of custody.

My ex was a successful, wealthy, controlling, businessman. He had a nasty divorce and custody battle over his 2 kids, years before I came into the picture, and unbeknownst to me till I was knee deep...

He wanted sole custody because, he told me, he wasn't going to give her one penny, if he could help it, even though he could easily afford it. He loved money and control and hated her. He got full custody after driving her into the ground, but he left those kids on their own or with a girlfriend to raise...it was all about control and money, for him, imo. He won...that's what mattered, too, imo.

ETA: AND he was a hockey coach, big in the community, seen as a wonderful Dad...I know different...I was there, on the inside.

SO...I'm not buying the devoted Dad deal, yet...although, I feel that's really not for me to judge...devoted Dads kill too, imo...

Thinking about this case last night I went back to why is LE seemingly keeping the two deaths tied together with their silence. I wonder why a statement hasn't been made regarding MS accident. It's been a month, you'd think they know what happened. Why won't they just come out and talk about MS, a few details to set us right on incident? They can always say that RN investigation is ongoing, no comment.

Just wondering if the two boys who were roof sitting when Rebecca's body was on the ground heard any music or disturbance coming from the mansion the night before. txs

Thinking about this case last night I went back to why is LE seemingly keeping the two deaths tied together with their silence. I wonder why a statement hasn't been made regarding MS accident. It's been a month, you'd think they know what happened. Why won't they just come out and talk about MS, a few details to set us right on incident? They can always say that RN investigation is ongoing, no comment.

If they believe that Maxie's death was accidental they will not divulge any aspects concerning his death except maybe saying he suffered major injuries from a fall in his home.

And I do believe they do think his death was totally accidental. They will feel no need to elaborate further and will respect the family's privacy and Maxie's too.

IMO

Legal question:

IF this is murder case and IF DS (or JS for that matter) is thought responsible and IF murder charges are brought against her:

Can she plea "guilty" by reason of temporary insanity or would the case have to go to jury trial in hopes of establishing "not guilty" by reason of temporary insanity?

If she can plea "guilty" by reason of temp insanity, what would be the punishment? (Full battery of mental health evaluations and when deemed "sane" she would walk free?) OR (Would the punishment be negotiated with the DA? Mandatory ongoing mental heath support, probation, etc ???)

TIA

Quester, Matty29 and X-files,

I was just about to post the EXACT same ideas. I think Jonah is a control freak and it was a strategic move for divorce proceedings and etc. Why would RN quit her job to be with the children if in fact he liked to spend time with them? Why would he make it such a public decree in his employment? If you are the CEO of a company, you don't have to tell anyone when you will be in the office or have to report so many days.

We are on the same page. IF JS is a psychopath or just extremely controlling and if he is somehow affiliated with the suspicious death.
Just putting together a profile based on patterns of relationships and court papers.
I do realize that this could have made him many enemies that could have broke in to kill R for revenge, or even driven her to suicide.
Obviously, right now he is considered a victim until the LE name him a POI or suspect. It's hard to move forward with this case if there's no POI/suspect at this time. i'll just wait.
But, it's just MOO.
I would truly feel horrible if I condemned him on this board and he is a victim.

My ex was a successful, wealthy, controlling, businessman. He had a nasty divorce and custody battle over his 2 kids, years before I came into the picture, and unbeknownst to me till I was knee deep...

He wanted sole custody because, he told me, he wasn't going to give her one penny, if he could help it, even though he could easily afford it. He loved money and control and hated her. He got full custody after driving her into the ground, but he left those kids on their own or with a girlfriend to raise...it was all about control and money, for him, imo. He won...that's what mattered, too, imo.

ETA: AND he was a hockey coach, big in the community, seen as a wonderful Dad...I know different...I was there, on the inside.

SO...I'm not buying the devoted Dad deal, yet...although, I feel that's really not for me to judge...devoted Dads kill too, imo...

Hmm, that is interesting because it seemed odd to me after 25 years and 4 kids my mom would want to divorce when we were all grown up, and not when we were little and he was never around and she put up with all his controlling behavior for so long ... she knew him better than we did, and she might have been sparing us from that sort of a situation if he threatened her with 'I will get the kids sort of thing' (which my mom and I have not discussed) but with his personality is very possible. Maybe my Mom wasn't a dummy to have stayed so long (which is what I used to call her whenever he would come home/he was a tyrant and we could not make a SOUND when he was home, not so fun for 4 rambunctious kids).

Hmm, that is interesting because it seemed odd to me after 25 years and 4 kids my mom would want to divorce when we were all grown up, and not when we were little and he was never around and she put up with all his controlling behavior for so long ... she knew him better than we did, and she might have been sparing us from that sort of a situation if he threatened her with 'I will get the kids sort of thing' (which my mom and I have not discussed) but with his personality is very possible. Maybe my Mom wasn't a dummy to have stayed so long (which is what I used to call her whenever he would come home/he was a tyrant and we could not make a SOUND when he was home, not so fun for 4 rambunctious kids).

And maybe it was easier when he wasn't around...? It was for me. Maybe she stayed to provide a lifestyle she felt she couldn't provide you all on her own? That's why I stayed: to keep the kids in the good schools, safer, 'nicer' neighbourhood, and so I'd be able to afford to provide the lifestyle they had been accustomed to...it was easier when he was out alot...it got alot harder when he was home more often...ime.

We have had but a glimpse inside this family...who knows whats really there...

I believe you hit the nail on the proverbial head. Many men gripe about child support because they view it as giving money to a woman they detest. While at Target a few years ago...I listened to a father tell his seven year old son he
was not paying for a Holloween costume ever again. He said let your mother pay for it. The kid just looked ill. I had to bite my tongue.

OK,this is my theory. If LE has a person of interest then they do not want to tip their hand. As soon as a name is given the PR machine and expensive lawyers blitz the media. As long as it is kept in limbo it buys them time to gather evidence. MOO

I believe you hit the nail on the proverbial head. Many men gripe about child support because they view it as giving money to a woman they detest. While at Target a few years ago...I listened to a father tell his seven year old son he
was not paying for a Holloween costume ever again. He said let your mother pay for it. The kid just looked ill. I had to bite my tongue.

OK,this is my theory. If LE has a person of interest then they do not want to tip their hand. As soon as a name is given the PR machine and expensive lawyers blitz the media. As long as it is kept in limbo it buys them time to gather evidence. MOO

I just think that is painting all fathers with a wide brush. Many pay their child support on time and without questions and go way beyond and will personally buy the children anything they need that the child support didn't cover. Some women complain about having to pay child support to the fathers too but not all women do.

I still say there is nothing showing that Jonah is anything other than a loving father.

IMO

I hate when children are put in those positions...it's soul wounding, imo.

Check out a divorce forum, sometime. I did. Right before I left. Man, the venom...I never posted...reading was quite enlightening, though.

There are women and men who have this vindictiveness, I agree, oceanblueeyes...man, it's ugly, though...

As for Jonah and his parenting...? I've seen nothing that leads me strongly in any direction...I'm pretty neutral, there.

I just think that is painting all fathers with a wide brush. Many pay their child support on time and without questions and go way beyond and will personally buy the children anything they need that the child support didn't cover. Some women complain about having to pay child support to the fathers too but not all women do.

I still say there is nothing showing that Jonah is anything other than a loving father.

IMO

BBM - Loving father - yes, probably! BUT, we are starting to see a possible pattern of manipulation by JS against ex-wives.

Example: wife #1 claimed JS hid funds which probably resulted in a lower settlement/alimony/child support payments. Now we have this peculiar employment agreement that coincides with the time-frame of the termination of his first marriage. Similar tactics may have been used against DS. ???

BBM - Loving father - yes, probably! BUT, we are starting to see a possible pattern of manipulation by JS against ex-wifes.

Example: wife #1 claimed JS hid funds which probably resulted in a lower settlement/alimony/child support payments. Now we have this peculiar employment agreement that coincidences with the time-frame of the termination of his first marriage. Similar tactics may have been used against DS. ???

Thanks for the recap... I was trying to remember the first divorce stuff.

found this comment on a comment section:

Rady Children's Hospital Security Memo:

We lock most Hospital doors each night at 8:00pm. The only access into the Hospital after 8:00pm is through the Sam S and Rose Stein Emergency Care Center (at the entrance of the Rose Pavilion).

We give parents or legal guardians wrist bands for identification purposes.Please wear your wrist band at all times.It lets our staff know that you can be in the Hospital after 8:00pm. Security Staff are on - duty 24 hours a day.

Can the police "visually" confirm Jonah was at Rady Hospital in the early am hours of that Wed. of July 13th.......if not, where was he and why did he say he was at the hospital nthe entire time? Also, what clothes does it show Jonah wearing Tuesday inside the Hospital and what clothes was he wearing early Wed. morning?

of this article:

http://coronado.patch.com/articles/shacknai-participates-in-companys-earnings-call-2

Here is a map of the hospital...might be a repost...sorry, if so.

http://www.rchsd.org/cmsprodcons1/g...reativesvcscomm/documents/content/c013260.pdf

Can't find the security memo online, yet, so take it for what it is, for now...and I gotta run but I thought I'd share....

Legal question:

IF this is murder case and IF DS (or JS for that matter) is thought responsible and IF murder charges are brought against her:

Can she plea "guilty" by reason of temporary insanity or would the case have to go to jury trial in hopes of establishing "not guilty" by reason of temporary insanity?

If she can plea "guilty" by reason of temp insanity, what would be the punishment? (Full battery of mental health evaluations and when deemed "sane" she would walk free?) OR (Would the punishment be negotiated with the DA? Mandatory ongoing mental heath support, probation, etc ???)

TIA
I think it would be hard to make a temp insanity plea when it takes you twenty minutes to drive to the home from the hospital, how long is temp insanity? That's too long imo to say you snapped.

I think it would be hard to make a temp insanity plea when it takes you twenty minutes to drive to the home from the hospital, how long is temp insanity? That's too long imo to say you snapped.

:floorlaugh: Maybe it was a snapped, crackled and popped! :floorlaugh:

ETA: It could be temp insanity if my earlier suggestion of possible theory is true. Namely, DS goes to mansion to retrieve something dear to MS (eg stuffed animal) and finds RN in MS' bed and snapped.

reading over comments on that last link I posted...there is alot there to sleuth, imo...just an fyi. NOW...I gotta run.

ETA: like this one:

TA

12:19am on Friday, August 12, 2011

Also, not just Rebecca who had run-in with law. JS had what look like a couple minor traffic violations in AZ...as well as something that was removed/resolved JULY 27, 2011....
http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/

http://coronado.patch.com/articles/shacknai-participates-in-companys-earnings-call-2

If they believe that Maxie's death was accidental they will not divulge any aspects concerning his death except maybe saying he suffered major injuries from a fall in his home.

And I do believe they do think his death was totally accidental. They will feel no need to elaborate further and will respect the family's privacy and Maxie's too.

IMO

I see that, but just a statement saying it's not connected would be nice. Anything at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth